Chapter 42 Conquer her!

When class ended in the afternoon, Laura Green saw Mike who came to pick her up at the school gate.

She had not planned to go to Walton Family.

However, in the afternoon, Benjamin called her and said that he did well on the exam and wanted to treat her a good meal.

In order not to let him down, she agreed.

When she arrived at the Walton family, William Walton was there too.

The two brothers were chatting in the courtyard.

William Walton set his gaze on her, "Hi."

She nodded at William Walton before looking at him and asked, "Are all the questions simple?"

"I don't know what other people think. I think that the questions are very simple. You have taught 80% of the questions on the test paper before, and the rest of those questions weren't too difficult."

She pursed her lips into a smile.

Benjamin stood up, took out a credit card and gave to her, "Miss Green, this is my gift for you."

Laura pursed her lips with a smile, then waved her hand, "It's enough as long as you've finished your exams. I won't accept this."

"I gave it to you to show my appreciation."

"You have arranged the dinner tonight."

Benjamin Walton was a little unhappy: "Miss Green, why don't you accept it?"

"I will never accept abnormal money. Benjamin, I've received your gratitude, so you should keep the card. Otherwise, I'll leave now."

"Don't!"

Benjamin Walton put the card back into his pocket.

"I'll keep it, sit down Miss Green".

She sat down beside him and happened to be facing William Walton.

Benjamin Walton looked at her and laughed: "Miss Green, after today, I will no longer call you teacher. I will call you sister, what do you think?"

She pursed her lips and smiled, "Do as you wish."

William Walton looked at him, "Have you still not called Jack Walton?"

"Not yet."

"Go ahead."

"I'll do it later …"

"Do it right now."

William Walton looked at him.

It was an order, not a discussion.

Benjamin Walton looked at his brother, and got up: "Miss Green, sit here for a while, I'll go inside the house and make a call."

"Go ahead."

After successfully pushing Benjamin Walton away, William Walton warmly said towards her,

"After I left last night, were you busy until very late?"

She nodded and quietly sat across from him.

"No danger?"

"Nope."

She shook her head.

"How is the thesis preparation going?"

"It's pretty good."

They once again looked at each other and fell into silence.

William Walton was also originally a person who did not talk much, but after encountering this girl, he had to be positive.