Chapter 171 Protecting her!

Seeing her beautiful smile, William Walton smirked, "I'm here."

She naturally pulled his wrist, leading him through the door.

The moment William Walton appeared, both Earl and Fiona were stunned.

Because they recognized the man in front of them.

Her Uncle and Aunt were also very surprised, because they felt that this young man was too handsome.

She pulled William Walton to the table and introduced him, "Uncle, Auntie, Earl and Fiona, this is … It's my boyfriend, William Walton. These two are my uncle and aunt that I mentioned to you before. This is the Earl, and that is his girlfriend, Fiona. "

William Walton nodded to everyone: "It's our first time meeting each other, nice to meet you all."

"Hello, hello. Come, William, come and sit down."

With that, Earl's mother returned to the kitchen to get the tableware.

She couldn't help but smile.

William …

Fiona covered her lips and said softly in shock, "Oh god, is that really Mr. Walton? Am I wrong? "

Earl was also sizing up William Walton, he did not expect that Laura's boyfriend was actually the famous Mr. Walton in Philadelphia.

Seeing that both his son and Fiona were frightened, Earl's mother was puzzled.

She could understand why Fiona was being so rude, but why her son acted abnormally too?

She then smiled towards Fiona: "Sister Fiona, now you can relax, I really have a boyfriend."

Hearing Laura's words, William Walton raised his eyebrows.

No wonder she called him.

Looked like she had just been questioned by Earl's girlfriend.

Fiona looked at her and nodded immediately.

Earl's father came out and gave the knife and fork to William Walton.

At the side, Earl's mother who didn't understand the situation asked: "William, what kind of job are you doing in Walton's Group? How about your parents?"

William Walton smirked: "I'm in charge of management in Walton's Group. My parents are no longer here, I have a big brother, a younger brother, and a younger sister."

"Ah, then the financial burden on your family is quite heavy."

William Walton said indifferently: "It's not too bad, they are easy to support."

She thought for a moment and said: "Then did you buy a house in Philadelphia? Do you have a car? If you get married in the future, will your siblings live with you? "

"I have houses and cars. My little brother is living with me now, and my sister is studying abroad."

"Then your house... where do you live? Laura works in the university. Will it be convenient for her to commute from her work place to your house? "

Laura felt a little embarrassed.

She didn't expect Auntie to examine him so carefully.

Earl quickly replied: "Mom …"

He shook his head at his mother.

Earl's mother said, "Child, I was just casually asking."

William Walton smiled calmly: "It's alright, aunty, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Since I'm with Laura, I'm naturally prepared to accept anyone's questioning gaze. I have several estates in this city, most of them located near the mountain. Although my brother lives with me, but we each live in our own house, and will not affect each other's lives. It is not considered close to the place where Laura works, but I arrange a driver to send her to work and pick her up. "

Hearing William Walton's words, the Earl's mother was struck.

Wasn't the Central Mountain Road's villa area?

And he had several houses?

Sounded like he was rich.

Opposite of them, Fiona said anxiously: "Auntie, stop asking, this Mr. Walton is Walton's Group's CEO."

"Huh?"

The Earl's mother exclaimed.

She sized up William Walton, the CEO of Walton's Group?

This...

How could he have become Laura's boyfriend?

William Walton smiled at her: "Auntie, no need to be shocked, I am the CEO of Walton's Group, but I am no different from you."

As he spoke, he used his fork to pick up dishes for Laura.

"Didn't you say that you miss your auntie's food a lot? You should take advantage of this opportunity to eat more."

Seeing William Walton being so gentle to her, they were at a loss and didn't know what to say.

She pursed her lips and looked at William Walton: "You should eat too, this is family taste. You can't eat it everyday."

"Then I have to thank you. I was able to eat such good food because of you."

Fiona said in bewilderment, "Miss Green, how did you get to know Mr. Walton?"

"I used to be his younger brother's home tutor. I got to know him very well. Later on, his younger brother entered our university and became my student."

Fiona's eyes were filled with envy.

She thought Laura was an ugly duckling, but actually she was a swan.

However, … She didn't believe it.

What kind of person was Mr. Walton?

He is currently in a relationship with her, but in the future …

He would dump her.

It was probably because she knew about this that she had just said that without marriage, she could not be sure of the future.

Fiona raised her eyebrows, "A few days ago, I saw the gossip between Mr. Walton and Miranda on the news. Even though you denied it, my colleagues and I always thought that Mr. Walton, you and Miranda were a couple."

William Walton said calmly: "Gossips and scandals were boring. Someone used them to achieve their goals. Since I said that they were fake news, you shouldn't talk about it anymore. "

These words caused Laura to feel slightly happy in their hearts.

The enmity Fiona had towards her was truly unfathomable.

Fiona was embarrassed: "Heh, mainly because, no one would have thought that Mr. Walton would actually be with a common people."

"A common people? So, in your eyes, you divide people into different levels? Then which level do you belong to?"

William Walton's voice was calm, but inexplicably, it gave people a sense of pressure.

"I... That's not what I meant. "

"No matter what you mean, if you have some questions or comments about us, that's your own business. Please don't ask such immoral questions. In my eyes, I am the same as Laura, we are equal. Being my girlfriend is not an honor for her, but it's an honor for me to be her boyfriend. You shouldn't put the cart before the horse just because I am rich. Love has nothing to do with wealth. "

William Walton picked up a piece of fish, shaved it clean and placed it on her plate, then said softly: "This fish is delicious."

She pursed her lips and said, "Then you should eat more. After all, the fish that my uncle cooked is not something that you can eat at any time."

No one opened their mouths to help Fiona look for a way out of this mess.

After all, just now, her appearance was truly disgusting.

Fiona turned her head to glance at Earl, but Earl ignored her.

She dejectedly said, "Then we are truly honored. I wonder if we will have the chance to attend your wedding in the future."

William Walton remained calm: "Earl and his parents can definitely do it, but you, I am not sure, after all, you are not their family member yet."