Chapter 121 'Perhaps she is a fool?'

After William Walton gone, Laura returned to her office.

In the afternoon, after the students finished their classes, they started a lively chat in the group.

A guy in the group shouted, "Students, big news! Miranda is going to hold a fan gathering at Philadelphia. She's my goddess, do you want to go together with me?"

A bunch of boys raised their hands and followed along.

A few girls also raised their hands, indicating that they wanted to follow along.

"I'm going to look for Miranda for my autograph."

"Me too."

But because the fans meet at 8: 30 PM.

It was hard to get out of school at this time.

After the boys gathered everyone together, they @Laura in the group.

"Sister, please help me."

After being @, it took her half an hour to see the news in the group.When she read all the messages, she suddenly felt helpless.

Seeing that Mia was about to leave, she quickly said: "Mia, my students, after 8 tonight, want to go out to attend a meeting and get an autograph. Tell me, should I let them go?"

"If you don't agree, they'll sneak out. It'll be more dangerous that way.""But ... I don't feel at ease letting them out either. "

Mia thought for a while, "It is indeed quite troublesome."

She said, "Why are the children of this year so tormenting?"

"Do you think my students will be easy to teach? It's all the same. Among my students, there are a few who go to the Internet Cafe every night to play games. I'm half dead from anger, what can I do? You're better than me. They communicate with you before the go out. I feel that half of our meal bowl is hanging in the air, ready to be smashed at any time. "

When she thought about how she had a falling out with the principal today, if something went wrong now, the principal might give her a hard time.

She thought for a moment, then picked up her phone and quickly replied them in the group chat.

"If you guys leave school so late, I won't be at ease. You just want her autograph, look for Benjamin Walton, he knows Miranda."

After she sent the message, the entire group went crazy.

Everyone talked to Benjamin Walton.

Benjamin Walton was speechless, and called her.

This was the first time he had called her since apologizing to her that day.

"Laura, you don't have to betray me like that right?"

She felt guilty.

"Look, you can't blame me for this, right? I'm not lying. Besides, you have the ability. Do you think you should sacrifice your precious time for the safety of your classmates?"

"I can't agree to this. The one who knows Miranda is William, not me."

"Then you should ask William for help. Anyway, aren't they spreading rumors now as well?"

Benjamin Walton exclaimed: "Laura, are you thinking too much? These two are spreading rumors, and you still dare to send William into the tiger's den?"

She was speechless, what kind of tiger's den?

Thinking about how William Walton had laughed complacently when she mentioned Miranda in the afternoon.