Chapter 52 William Walton, thank you!

On the morning of the second day, she was awoken by Judy Allen's phone ringing.

She lazily picked it up, but Judy Allen's surprised exclamation came through the other side of the phone.

"What's going on? Lady, heavenly thunder is rolling? I was frightened."

"What's wrong?"

She yawned, rubbed her eyes, and looked at the clock on the wall.

Last night, after William Walton went, she had purposely turned off the alarm, hoping to indulge herself in sleep until she woke up naturally.

But it was only half—past eight.This girl, she never gets out of bed until 10 o'clock if she has nothing to do.

Did the sunrise from the west today?

"Oh my god. Elsie's qualification has been canceled. The official explanation given by the school is that the wrong name was stuck there, but who would believe it?
This is the first time such a big bug appeared in our university. Damn it, I'm so happy."

She knew that it wasn't because of the god, it because of William Walton.

"Is that true?"

"Is that true? That's your reaction? You're not happy at all? So calm? Damn it, I know you have a good mentality, but you don't need to be so indifferent, right? Are you forcing me to regard you as a fairy?"

She sat up and pushed her hair, which was still in a mess, with her right hand, she smiled, "That's because I have been tortured too many times."

"Tch."

Judy Allen laughed: "Tell me, where are you going to eat this afternoon? Didn't you want to treat me to a meal? Since such a happy thing has happened, I will satisfy you."

With a warm smile, she said, "You can order whatever you want. It doesn't matter if it's expensive."

"Are you serious? You're rich?"

"I've been nagging at you for the past four years. My conscience isn't peaceful. Besides, I have to treat you to such a happy matter."

"Alright then, let's go eat today... go to the burger shop at the school gate."

With a warm smile, she said, "Burger? You have no ambition."

"No matter, satisfy me."

"Alright, 10: 30 AM. Gather at the school gate."

Hanging up, she dialed William Walton's number and called him.

William Walton's lazy voice came over the phone: "Hello."

"It's me."

"I know."

"You … are you busy?"

"Not at all. " said and thought for a moment.

Since he answered like this, she should not be able to continue, "Why you get up so early? Didn't you say last night that you would be sleeping until noon?"

When he said this, all of the executives in the meeting room were so shocked that their jaws dropped.

Last night...

Many people could smell an ambiguous scent.

Could it be that the CEO had fallen in love?

Who would have thought that William Walton, who had just been in a rage, would be talking on his phone at this moment with such a gentle attitude?

Who made their William Walton so gentle?

They were very curious.

Who exactly was her?