Chapter 60 - Someone else!

She insisted on getting off at the intersection which was not far from the company.

Getting off the car, she carried her bag and jogged to the office.

She was in a hurry and finally made it.

However, she found out that she was the last one to arrive.With a bit of guilt, she returned to her seat and calmed her breathing, which had become faster after she ran.

Then, she started to look through the information.

After two hours, she stood up, stretched her muscles and took her water cup to the teahouse to get some water.

Inside, the voices of several women were heard.

"One hundred percent."

"I don't know."

"Didn't you see the clothes she was wearing? That's the most popular new model of Chanel. It was released a week ago, 10000 dollars. I'm a fan of this brand, I can distinguish the false product from the good ones. That's 100% genuine."

"That's right, how could a recently graduated university student afford Chanel? That seems to be right, she is the lover of Tom."

"That's right. Look at her face. She looks like a beauty that will bring disaster upon her family."

She pushed the door open and walked in.They immediately stopped when they saw her.

She politely smiled at them, took the water, and left the teahouse.Back in her seat, her cell phone rang.

Seeing that it was Nick Anderson, she immediately turned off her phone and did not pick up.

At noon, when it was time to get off work, everyone began to leave.

Amy, who was also an intern walked over.

"Laura, do you want to come to the cafeteria to eat with me?"

She closed the document.

"Alright."

The two of them went downstairs to the cafeteria and she ordered a lunch box.

While waiting for their food, her cell phone rang.

Seeing that it was William's call, she said to Amy: "I'm going to pick up a call."

She took her cell phone to the side and picked it up.

She said in a low voice, "Hello."

"When are you off duty?"

"I've already gotten off work and am reporting to your company's canteen for lunch."

"What about my lunch?"

"I didn't have time to do it this morning. Didn't you know all about it?"

"So, you're saying that you don't care about me?"

She pursed her lips.

"I didn't cook, so how could I care about you?"

"I'll get my secretary to prepare it. Come up and accompany me to eat, it's boring to eat alone."

"But I came to the restaurant with my colleagues. I've already ordered the noodles, so it's not good for me to leave now."

As soon as she finished speaking, her food was ready.

She hurriedly said, "That's it, I'm going to pick up my food."

William Walton was unhappy, but he could not act as though he was in a rush.