Chapter 37 Laura, we are done!

Seeing that Judy Allen was about to go crazy, Laura Green immediately reached out her hand to cover her mouth.

And at the same time, Elsie Clark shouted, "Judy Allen, cut the crap."

Seeing that, Avery Harris realized what they were hiding something.

He looked at Judy Allen: "Finish your words."

Judy Allen pulled back her hands: "Laura Green, you're already about to break up with this trash, what are you thinking about? I'm already dead depressed for you since you're not willing to say it, then I'll help you out."

Judy Allen walked forward and pointed at Avery Harris: "You are a heartless man, listen carefully. Your mother is a dead pervert, and it was you who shamelessly chased after her. But that time, when Laura was dating you, she always made trouble for her.Not only that, she even told her professional teacher to treat her bad. She was excellent but she wasn't qualified to study abroad. Why? Was there anyone in the entire school more qualified to be exchanged than her?The reason why Laura Green wasn't able to do it, it was because she had been treated unfairly by those teachers. They did that. But the worst thing is that your vicious mother told her the truth.She just wanted to let her know that her future was in her hands, but she had never fought against her once for you. Even today, the old witch had called her to her office and scolded her. This girl is a fool, she never told you about these things, she was afraid that it would affect the relationship between you and your mother.Avery Harris, I was touched by her after she had done so many things, but what did you do? You slept with Elsie Clark. You are an fu*king trash. You, your mother, and you, Elsie Clark, you will get your retribution sooner or later. I hate you guys forever."

Avery Harris was shocked.

He stood on the spot and looked at Laura.

When Elsie Clark saw the expression in her eyes, her heart went cold, and she walked forward to push Judy Allen.

"Judy Allen, you are crazy, you have no right to judge our life. It's none of your business."

Judy was not a coward, with a flip of her hand, she pushed Elsie Clark to the ground.

"If I was crazy, I would have beaten you to death first. How could I be your roommate, you screwed other's boyfriend, you such a disgusting bitch."

Avery Harris's heart ached from being torn apart.

It was only now that he realized that his existence had brought too much pain to her.

He knew how stubborn and tenacious Laura Green was, and he also understood that she wasn't someone who would lower her head to anyone easily.

However, for him, she did too much …

During the past year, he had always thought that he had done very well.

However, compared to Laura, he turned out to be just a sadist who helped her mother hurt her feelings.

And now, he finally understood why she would break up with him even if she said she wasn't clean.

Judy Allen's and Elsie Clark's arguments had already been blocked out by him.

He looked at her, without a word.

In the end, he helped Elsie Clark up and pulled her into his embrace.

He held her shoulders and looked at Laura.

"Laura Green, we are done, let me formally introduce you, this is my girlfriend, Elsie Clark."

Elsie Clark was stunned, so was Judy Allen.