Chapter 174 Mr. Walton was about touse his most powerful technique ...

Looking at her, she always felt that... she had a stock that made her feel uncomfortable.

After some careful consideration, she concluded that this was probably the aura of a resentful wife.

Her eyes, her tone, her voice, all seemed to be filled with hidden bitterness.

She was actually quite curious about what had happened between her and William Walton all those years ago.

Why did she, who loved Mr. Walton, not get together with him?

"Miss Wright, everyone has to walk forward and look ahead. This is because the effort that people put in, is always for the future. It can't be for the past."

Carol Wright laughed: "Miss Green, you are a teacher, so you really good at these big things."

Her lips pursed.

"These not big things, it's just that... I said it because it came to me. "

They smiled at each other and drank their coffee.

Benjamin entered the living room and sat beside his two brothers.

"Oh? The two of you sure know how to find a good place. Sit here and your wives can be seen quite clearly."

William Walton looked at him: "What were you arguing with Laura about just now?"

Benjamin laughed: "I was teasing her."

William Walton said to him, "Childish."

Jack Walton said from the side: "Actually this is pretty good. In the past, our family was in a lifeless state, I always felt that we had a weakness for human emotions. To be able to hear such a carefree laughter here today, I feel like it's better to release myself."

William Walton shook his head: "This brat is good at making trouble."

"Why didn't you say that your wife isn't at a disadvantage?"

"Of course, she can't be at a disadvantage. If she is, I will definitely revenge."

"Tsk, Jack Walton, listen, is this still William?"

Jack Walton smiled indifferently: "When a man falls in love, it's always like this."

William Walton smiled, but didn't comment.

Jack Walton changed his direction and said: "However, you still have to be careful. When we meet up late, people said that the mother and daughter of the Anderson family were talking about the marriage between us and the Anderson family. When did you start making connections with that Betty Anderson?"

"What?"

Benjamin stood up excitedly: "Anderson family is so shameless, will our Walton family marry her? Are they dreaming that Betty Anderson wants to be compatible with William? She is annoying, but luckily Laura and the Anderson family have … "

William Walton looked at him, tilted his head, and interrupted him: "Don't compare Laura to Anderson family."

Benjamin realized that he had said the wrong thing and changed his words: "I hate them. William, did you provoke that Betty Anderson?"

William Walton remained calm: "It's not a big deal, I just want to show my respect to grandpa."

"Old General?"

Jack Walton was puzzled: "What does this have to do with him?"

"He owes the old man from the Anderson family a favor and has returned it in my name."