Chapter 53 Powerful Background!

Judy Allen pulled her into a taxi and they came to a handmade boutique in a small alley in the city center.

Just as Judy Allen had said, they have everything that one expects to find.

Most importantly, she could make handicrafts be herself if she wants.

After the two of them bought their presence, they took a taxi back to the Burger shop at the school gate.

Judy Allen said that after returning to her hometown, she wouldn't be able to eat this juicy burger again.

She was afraid that she would miss it, so for the next few days, she would have to come to this shop to eat.

Although Laura felt that she was a bit exaggerated, she knew that Judy Allen could do this.

"Laura, I don't know when can we'll meet each other again after this time."

She looked at Judy with sadness, "If you miss me, then come back to see me. In any case, I will stay here and go nowhere."

"Of course. I'm afraid I won't last more than two months."

"Then I'll treat you to this restaurant when we meet again."

"When I went out this morning, another roommate returned to the dorm. She told me that Elsie Clark had been hospitalized due to an abortion. I think the principal canceled the decision because of this."

She then took a sip of coke: "Judy, from now on, let's not discuss Elsie Clark and Avery Harris any more, okay?"

Judy Allen sighed: "You sure are heavily hurt by them. Would you be afraid of falling in love with others because of Avery Harris? Tell me what you wouldn't, you can't give up your happiness just because of a trash can."

"No, I will fall in love, find a man who loves me and get married. We will have two children. It would be best if it were a boy and a girl. I will be very happy about teaching students and take care of my husband and our children. Don't worry. "

"Then promise me."

"Yes, I promise."

She nodded and smiled at Judy Allen.

Before the two of them could finish eating, an unexpected guest arrived at the restaurant.

Judy, who was sitting opposite the door, saw the figure first and said unhappily: "Trashman is here."

She was about to turn around when a hand reached out from behind her and pulled her towards the door.

Judy Allen stood up, and shouted while chasing: "Avery Harris, what are you doing?"

The three of them walked to the door. Avery Harris stood there and said to Judy Allen: "Judy Allen, you'd better go, I have something to say."

"Who do you think you are, I'm not going in."

"F * CK off."

Avery Harris said to her.

Judy Allen was not convinced.

Just as she was about to pounce, Laura Green turned around and blocked her.

She did not want Judy Allen to suffer a loss.

"Judy, you go in first."

"No, I can't leave you alone here."

"It's alright. There are some things that he and I have to settle. This is school, it's very safe."

Judy Allen gouged Avery Harris with her eyes, then turned and returned to the restaurant.

She raised her head and looked at him with an indifferent expression. "What do you want to say?"

"I underestimated you. I was wondering before why you were so calm when you saw Clark and me in the hotel, you didn't cry or yell at me."

What did he mean?

"Tell me, when did you get hooked up with that William Walton? You said before that you slept with someone else, you can't be lying to me, right? Is that man William Walton? I thought you were pure, but it turns out you're a fu*king bitch. "

She raised her hand and slapped Avery Harris, and ground her teeth: "Have you said enough?"

He covered his face and glared at her. "I only said a few words, and you're already angry from embarrassment? You know, my mom told me today that you and him... You... Do you know how I felt? I cherish you so much, I am so good to you, why are you together with him? "

She raised her chin, with a face full of calmness: "Avery Harris, we are done, then it's none of your business who am I with or who did I sleep with."

"You have no sense of shame."

"You went to bed with my roommate because you knew too much about shame?"

"Stop finding excuses. Today, explain to me when you hooked up with him."

"You can humiliate me, but please don't humiliate an innocent person. The grudge between you and I have nothing to do with William Walton."

"You still dare to say it doesn't matter? In the entire city, how many people dare to call his name like you? Do you think that William Walton is someone who likes to meddle in other people's business? There are so many people in the entire Philadelphia, why he didn't care about them but chose to meddle in your business? That's because that you fu*king slept with him …"

"Yes!"

Laura Green roared forcefully, interrupting him: "I slept with him, so what? you can sleep with Elsie Clark, why can't I sleep with William Walton? Let me tell you, the night I saw you and Elsie Clark in the hotel, I crawled onto William Walton's bed, and it was me who did it. "

Avery Harris raised his hand and wanted to slap her.

She raised her chin high.

"Do it."

Avery Harris gritted his teeth, with tears in his eyes, he slowly lowered his hands: "Why did you do this to yourself, and why did you end up like this, hmm? I was wrong, but do you know what kind of person William Walton is? How could you dare to provoke him? Laura, have you thought about the consequences? He will destroy you."

"That's my business."

"You're still being stubborn."

She looked at him warmly, "Avery Harris you know that I hate betrayal the most, yet you did this. Could it be that after you betrayed me, you still expect me to kneel in place and beg you to change your mind? I gave up everything to cut off all paths of the retreat so that I would never look back at you again. I become today's Laura because of you."

Avery Harris closed her eyes, his face was filled with pain: "At least, in terms of spirit, I have never betrayed you before."

With a cold laugh, his spirit …

"I'm sorry, I don't need your mental purity. In the future, there will be nothing between us, don't come looking for me. As for me, even if I'm torn apart and have to suffer for the rest of my life, I will not beg for your mercy."

She said she was, and turned to come back to the restaurant.

Seeing her determination, Avery Harris was truly going crazy.

He shouted: "Laura, have you ever loved me?"

Her gentle footsteps paused. "No."

"Laura, you will regret this. I, Avery Harris, swear to the god, I will make you regret your own decision."

"I already regret thinking that you were different from others. If God could give me another chance, I would never forget my mother's order and I would never accept you. I feel ashamed for that Laura who was with you and dreamed about marrying you and accompanying you until the end of my life."