Chapter 145 The shameless William Walton!

"Then congratulations to you," Laura shrugged.

"You live in such a good place."

William Walton flatly retorted: "Are you purposely angering me?"

"Otherwise, what do you want me to say?"

"My house is good, so, is it compatible with you?"

"But unfortunately, you don't intend to sell it, and I don't have the money to buy it."

William Walton calmly raised the corner of his lips.Good.

"I don't plan to sell my house, but I can sell myself. You can just take me."

"Mr. Walton, you are really interesting, who doesn't know that in the entire Philadelphia, the most expensive man is you? I can't even afford your house, and you are the only one I don't dare to reach."

"What if I give you a discount? As long as you are willing to buy me, I am free. "

She giggled and said, "No, I can't take care of it."

"I'll take care of myself. You just need to be responsible for oiling my bro frequently."

"I bought you and I have to …"

She suddenly felt that there was something wrong with his words.

She looked at him and saw that he was holding back his laughter.

She snorted, this shameless William Walton.

"How about it? No matter how you look at it, this deal should be yours."

"I don't want to buy it. I don't want to buy it. I don't want to buy it."

Laura pouted, pretending to be angry.

William Walton shook his head in amusement: "This is really my first time seeing a woman like you, my methods are useless. Now, I am truly impressed by that brainless Avery Harris, to be able to bite off this piece of bone of yours, he is so good."

If not for the fact that Avery Harris was such a living example, he would have given her a heavy blow.

Perhaps, she wouldn't be so against this man.

After all, he was really good.

William Walton raised his eyebrows: "Laura, just you wait, in the future you will definitely regret not accepting me earlier."

She smiled warmly, but didn't reply.

Perhaps, but at least right now, she didn't have the courage to accept his feelings.

Or maybe...

She wasn't ready yet for the next phase of their relationship.

After returning home, William Walton's mood was completely different from before.

The coldness gone.

He said to the butler: "Prepare dinner. Miss Green and I will come down for dinner ten minutes later."

"Alright, Mr. Walton."

When William Walton and Laura went upstairs, The butler thought to himself that the usually calm Third Master had changed a lot recently.

At noon the next day, heard from the canteen that he didn't come to work again.

In the afternoon, the new principal came into office.

The new principal was a nimble looking middle—aged man.

As soon as he took office, he gave each of the department heads a meeting.