Chapter 136 Do you believe me?!

"What happened?" His voice was not loud and he looked at her tenderly.

Just as she was about to open her mouth, he heard Helen Anderson say sorrowfully, "Third Master, this companion of yours is too impolite. I just wanted to say a few words to her alone, but she seemed to want to pull on me. My daughter wanted to stop her but she was pushed into the water by Laura."

Because there were no witnesses at the time, they could say anything.

After Helen Anderson finished speaking, she walked over to Betty Anderson's side and hugged her painfully.

"Betty, it's all my fault. If I knew earlier, I would have been pushed into the water by her rather than implicating you."

"Mom, don't say that!" Betty Anderson cried heavily.

"How can I do such an unfilial thing?"

Because the mother and daughter pair were good at acting, in a moment, Laura became the bad girl.

Someone in the crowd said, "Miss, just apologize for your wrong doings. It shouldn't be that difficult for you to apologize."

"Yeah, this is a gathering hosted by the Old General, it's not good to be messing around like this."

She looked at William Walton. If she did not do anything, she would implicate him.

However, asking her to admit to your wrong doings would mean admitting that she had pushed them into the water.

She clearly hadn't done that, so why should she admit it?

She was sad.

William Walton pulled her behind him, turned around, and asked with a resolute face: "Don't listen to others, I only listen to you, is what they said true?"

She had originally thought that she would rather stay in the same boat as William Walton today, than apologize.

However, William Walton suddenly asked her this.

She hurriedly said, "No, I didn't push her. "

"I believe you."

In that instant, tears began to well up in her eyes.

Betty Anderson panicked and shouted, "Mr. Walton, how can you listen to her side of the story? Even though no one was there to testify for me, could it be that I was crazy and jumped into the water by myself? Although it's summer, the water is still cold. "

William Walton righteously embraced hee warm waist and said, "Because I understand her, so of course I have to listen to her side of the story. How could I trust two strangers?"

"But you being like this is unfair to us. Just now, she really pushed me away."

William Walton said firmly, "She definitely wouldn't have lied. At that time, since no one here saw it, then anything was possible, I don't believe that Laura would be able to push you into the water right in front of your mother. You are two people and she is only one person."

"I …"

Betty Anderson felt wronged and started crying again.

She had jumped into the water, did William Walton really understand how to be merciful to a girl?

William Walton used a bit of force on his arm to bring the Laura out of the backyard.

He got the servant to bid his farewells to the Old General before leaving.

Arriving at the door of the villa, she asked: "Did I get you into trouble?"

"What kind of trouble is this?"