Chapter 153 William Walton, stand still!

Seeing that she looked as if she was about to die, William Walton smiled.

After drinking it, she put the cup down.

Occasionally, he would actually think of how she looked when she was drunk and hugged a tree.

"Laura, go and fill a cup for Mr. Walton."

Laura was astonished.

He still wanted her to drink?

" Let's have two drinks together. Today, we must make Mr. Walton satisfied."

Since William Walton didn't accept his request, so Peter Burke could only bet on it through drinking.

After a few rounds of drinking, her face was already slightly flushed.She patted her face, trying to clear her head.

Seeing that she was a little drunk, William Walton raised his eyebrows and said to Peter Burke: "I'm satisfied with this meal. Since Principal Burke really wants to make the university stronger. And you have the intention to serve the school, then I will personally pay for the building of your dorm. As for the research funding, I'll donate a million dollars each year in the name of the company to your school."

"Mr. Walton, on behalf of our school, I thank you for your support."

William Walton pursed his lips: "That's not a big deal."

This time, only two men clinked glasses.

Peter Burke put down his wine cup, as if he had thought of something, and took out his phone to apologize: "Mr. Walton, I'm sorry, I'll go out and make a call."

"Please do as you please, Principal Burke."

After Peter Burke left the room, he looked towards her and rubbed her head: "How are you?"

Looking at his face, she giggled: "William Walton, stop shaking and stand still, you made my eyes dizzy."

William Walton smirked, "Oh? Then what about it?"

He put his hands on her shoulders. "Still dizzy?"

She looked at him, her big eyes blinking a few times, and then she giggled.

"Are you a little drunk?"

"Drunk? Impossible, I am fine even I drink one thousand cups!" she said, shaking and patting herself on the chest.

Then, her hands gripped his shoulders as she said, "I already told you, don't move, don't move. When you move, my eyes will go dizzy."

William Walton held back his laughter, "Alright, I won't move, don't drink anymore later, I'll bring you home."

He heard footsteps in the doorway and released his grip on her shoulders.

She leaned on the table and muttered, "I'm going home."

The principal walked in and smiled, "Mr. Walton, I am sorry. When I was making the call just now, I coincidentally bumped into my daughter outside. When she heard that I was having a meal with you, she insisted on coming in to see you, and my daughter is your junior sister, after entering the academy, she heard about your legend from a foreign student, so she really worshipped you."

As he was speaking, the door was opened again.

Outside the door, a young woman in fashionable clothes walked in.

The lady looked at William Walton, and laughed heartily: "Senior, hello, I am Emily Burke, to be able to meet you here, is truly an honor."

William Walton's gaze swept across the lady's body.