Chapter 190 'It's him! '

Her expression didn't look any better either.

She had thought that this matter had something to do with the people in her office.

However, when she saw this scene, she was still unable to accept it.

Ethen stared at the screen: "Isn't this Garry from your office?"

Laura and Mia looked at each other.

After a long while, she asked, "Benjamin, is it possible that you made a mistake? Perhaps … This is just a coincidence. It just so happens that Garry went to the Internet Cafe that day. "

"If posting is a coincidence, what about the comments? It can't be a coincidence both times, can it? Look, there's a video at the back. That comment isn't emitted from the same Internet Cafe. These two Internet Cafes are very far from the school, but they are very close to where Garry lives."

Ethen frowned, "This Garry, for him to do such a malicious thing to a mere little girl, is truly vicious."

Mia said in displeasure: "You haven't figured out anything, and have come here without any proof to criticize her, how can you be any better than others?"

Hearing Mia say it like that, Benjamin looked at him in displeasure.

"You are bullying Laura?"

Ethen said guiltily: "I'm just here to verify the situation."

Mia snorted: "Your attitude is so bad. You gave the Laura a conviction without any evidence, you call it 'verify'?"

Benjamin hugged his chest, and said coldly: "This matter was not done by Laura, even if it was done by Laura, so what? It's the truth she confessed to a man and she still forcefully chase after him after being refused. Can it be that telling the truth is also wrong?"

Mia nodded her head: "That's right, Ethen, you promised. If Laura has any evidence, you can apologize."

Ethen frowned, he could not bring down his pride: "In the end, this was done by someone from your office."

Hearing him say that, the tenderness in her voice faded into sadness, and she said coldly: "The people in my office cannot represent me, Garry is the Garry, I am me, Ethen, a man can't go back on his word. Please keep your promise, and apologize to me."

Ethen sighed deeply, and said impatiently: "I'm sorry."

She laughed, "I just said it before, please bow to me and apologize. The reason I asked you to bow, is because I hope that you will take this matter seriously. In the future, do not falsely accuse people without evidence no matter what. "

Benjamin hugged his chest and curled his lips, "Teacher Ethen, are you even a man? You sure are capable of wrongly accusing people. Now it's time for you to admit your own mistake. "

Ethen clenched his teeth, walked to the front of her and earnestly bowed: "Laura, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have wronged you just because I didn't figure out the truth of the matter."

"It's alright!"

After she said that, she pulled Mia with one hand and her arm with the other, and left the employee cafeteria.

When the truth of the matter was revealed, the voices of discussion all shifted to Garry.

After exiting the restaurant, she said to Benjamin: "I'll treat you to dinner another day. I need to go back to my office at noon today."

Benjamin knew that she was angry and wanted to go back to vent her anger.

"Alright, then I want to have a feast some other day."

"Got it!" she patted his shoulder.

"Thanks for today."

Benjamin whispered into her ear: "The person you should be thanking isn't me, but William. The moment he heard that you were bullied, he immediately exploded, and left from the meeting. He immediately finds someone to help you wash away your grievances."

It was not the first time that she was holding up William Walton's work.

There was guilt, but at the same time she was glad.

Because William Walton would always help her solve her problem when she needed it.

When she followed Mia back to the office, there was only Garry eating takeout food.

Seeing the two return, he smiled and asked: "Have the two of you eaten yet? The turkey noodle soup that I ordered today is very tasty. Would you like me to order it for both of you? "

Mia said with a cold face: "No need, we don't dare to eat the noodles that you ordered."

"Mia, why do you have such a weird tone?"

"That's right, my tone is very strange, but at least I'm acting weird in front of you. It's better than someone stabbing someone in the back with a knife."

Hearing Mia's words, Garry's face also carried a trace of displeasure, "What do you mean by that?"

Laura walked in front of Mia, blocked her, and looked at him.

"The meaning is very simple. We can't afford to offend a villain like you."

Garry stood up: "Laura, what do you mean? What right do you have to call me a despicable person?"

"Just based on the fact that I already know that Amy's thread was sent by you, and the comment that guided others to insult me, was made by you. You pretended to be worried about me and even said that you were helping me clarify things in the forum using your real name. I didn't expect that your conscience would be so dark."

Garry's originally fierce gaze shifted a little: "I don't even know what you're talking about."

Mia said disdainfully: "If you don't know what we're talking about, what are you afraid of?"

"I'm not afraid of anything."

"Garry, I have followed as your colleague for so long, I understand you better than the Laura. If you did not have a guilty conscience, how could you allow others to insult you? But it's not up to you to deny it now. Would we say that if we didn't already have the conclusive evidence?"

Just as Mia finished speaking, Sabrina pushed open the door and shouted: "Big new!"

Before she could finish her sentence, she had already shut her mouth.

In the office, the smell of gunpowder was very strong.

Mia hugged her chest, "Sabrina, there's no need to speak of your big news, we already know about it."

Sabrina looked at Garry, and asked after hesitating for a moment: " Garry, is that really you?"

"You shut up, that's none of your business!"

Garry said as he walked towards the door of the office.

Laura quickly stepped forward, blocking his way, "Garry, why did you treat me like this? I didn't hurt you before."

Garry's eyes were sharp: "I just don't like you, can't I? Look at you, ever since you graduated and became an instructor, we've so much trouble because of you. Because of you, Avery came to work at school and set up some system to deduct points, letting us live in panic.The Principal disliked you, but you are in the crowd and occupy everyone's attention. After the new Principal takes office, all the good things will always come to you, why? Is it just because you look good? Just because you're the most beautiful girl in the school? I really don't feel convinced, we work hard, but we get suppressed by your beauty. What qualifications do you have to act arrogantly in front of us? People like you don't even have the qualifications to stay in school, you should go."