Chapter 61 Scald!

She grabbed the clothes in front of her and fanned them while she ran to the sink to fill a cup of cold water with her cup and poured it on her clothes.

It was a dress, and she couldn't turn it off to check.

Seeing how painful she was, that woman curled her lips and said phonily, "Oh my god, a new intern, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

Laura Green looked up at her.

If she didn't on purpose, that would be fine.

However,"We haven't even touched each other yet. Why did you pour coffee first?"

"What do you mean? We met each other just now. Are you saying that I intentionally made a fool out of you? "

"Isn't it?"

The commotion between the two of them quickly attracted quite a few onlookers.

The female staff member pulled Laura Green out of teahouse and said to the people around her with an innocent expression: "You guys, come and help me judge the situation. Just now, I made a cup of coffee, and when I turned around, I accidentally bumped into her. But she said that I did that on purpose. But I apologized. If I didn't apologize, would you say that I intentionally wanted to kill you? "

Laura was annoyed looking at her face.

She did something wrong but pretended to be innocent.That was unlucky.

There were also people around who started to smooth things over and help to negotiate, but because she was a temporary worker, everyone helped that female employee.

"Miss Green, don't be so angry. Our office has always been harmonious and no one is going to intentionally target you."

"That's right, it's not such a big deal. Annie says she's sorry, but just laugh it off and let it go."

Looking at the crowd, Laura Green knew that even if she explained that they two didn't crash, and Annie did it on purpose, no one would believe it.

Or perhaps, even they trusted Laura, they would still choose to help Annie rather than an intern like her.

After giving Annie a cold look, she turned around and walked out of the crowd into the washroom.

She slowly lifted off her clothes.

Her lower abdomen was red and swollen.

At this moment, someone walked in through the door and astonished by the injury on her stomach.

She walked to her and said, "Why is it so serious? Laura, you have to go to the hospital."

She also felt that it would get serious if she didn't go to the hospital.

She endured the pain and came out of the washroom to look for her immediate supervisor to take a leave of absence.

When she heard that Laura was going to the hospital, Annie replied disdainfully from afar, "So delicate, why are you going to the hospital, it is just water."

She said in cold voice, "That's boiling water."

"Aren't you still separated by a layer of clothes?"

When the female staff who came out of the washroom heard that, she stepped forward and said, "Annie, there's a blister on her stomach. It's pretty serious."

Annie looked at her coldly: "Zoe, it's none of your business. I know you don't like me, but don't be exaggerating."

"Why am I exaggerating? I saw it with my own eyes. The lady's stomach was burned by you, you should take responsibility."