Chapter 120 Change the mind often!

After returning to his office, Laura held the phone in her hand.

After hesitating for a long time, she finally opened Google.

She had wanted to find the key word 'Miranda'.

In the end, she did not expect that Miranda's name would always be on the search list.

'Miranda and tycoon W's relationship seems to be taking a turn for the worse. Fans have pestered two people to wear a couple's accessories multiple times.'

In the news, there were also screenshots of ins with pictures showing the truth.

On the small finger of William Walton's right hand, he wore a ring, almost the same type as the ring on the ring finger of Miranda's right hand.

After carefully recalling it, she realized that the William Walton she knew was someone who had never worn a ring before.

Was this a picture from before?

After all, she did not know what William Walton had been like in the past.

However, this sort of photo would make her feel inexplicably bad when looking at it.

There were countless pieces of news, and she went through them one by one.

Before she could finish reading it, her phone rang. Seeing that it was the principal's call, her heart sank.

She picked up the phone and said, "Hello."

"Come to my office in half an hour."

She was so depressed, if there was any person who could cause her the most trouble in this world, then this person would definitely belong to Avery Harris.

She followed the appointed time and went to the Office of the Principal to knock on the door.

The principal's solemn voice came from inside, "Come in."

The moment Laura pushed open the door and entered, she was stunned for a moment.

William Walton looked at her and smiled.She nodded towards him, she gloomily walked in front of the principal's office desk.

"Principal, you are looking for me."

"I was looking for you. There are some words that I think I can't talk to you, so I called the, Mr. Walton over and it would be best for everyone to clarify this together."

She didn't reply.

Monica Brown said: "I heard from Mr. Walton that you are now his woman, so you should know, that you can't change your mind often. Can you?"

"Principal, if you have something to say, please say it. It's not your style to beat around the bush."

Being gobbled up in front of William Walton, Monica Brown naturally could not show any mercy.

She said unhappily, "I heard that you went to provoke my son again today. I remember that we agreed to stay at the school and never have anything to do with it again. You should remember this, right?"

Oh! Inwardly, she was furious, this Monica Brown was purposely saying these.

She clearly knew that William Walton had already declared her sovereignty, but she still said this to William Walton to show how bad she was.

If it was an ordinary day, she could endure it.

But once she thought about the things that Monica Brown had done to her in the past and that William Walton was present.