Chapter 182 As a star!

Sabrina moved closer to her: "Laura, quickly tell me, what method do you have?"

She said, "Isn't the multimedia classroom small and crowded? The basketball court is very spacious."

When she finished speaking, Sabrina and Garry rolled their eyes at her with an unrealistic expression.

Garry said: "That's impossible, what kind of person is Mr. Walton, you want him to teach at a place like basketball court? It's not like this is some rural assembly. Forget about Mr. Walton, even we can't convince ourselves."

"What's wrong with that? Our basketball court could hold a lot of people and there has air conditioning. Most importantly, it's spacious and has good vision. From any angle, everyone can see Mr. Walton's face clearly. It can satisfy the hearts of Mr. Walton's lovers. I feel that it's pretty good."

Sabrina hesitated: "The important thing is, how can we tell Mr. Walton about this?"

She shrugged her shoulder.

"I'm looking for the Principal."

Garry shook her head: "How could the Principal agree to our request? He already said it so we should think of a solution. We can't go back and ask for his help. "

She looked at them.

"Other than this, do you have any other good methods?"

The two of them remained silent.

Mia said, "I think it's possible too."

Garry looked at Mia: "Why aren't you jeering blindly along with her? If you want to go find the Principal, go ahead, I won't dare."

Sabrina was embarrassed: "I don't dare either."

"Then we can split the operation, Mia and I will go talk to the Principal. Garry and Sabrina go to the multimedia classroom and say to the students about this matter. If the principal blames us, then I will say that it was my idea, and I will not implicate you. If the headmaster agrees, I'll call you and you can clear out the multimedia classroom.When you're clearing the field, the students who have a good position will definitely cause trouble. Don't say it, this is the decision of the school, just say it's Mr. Walton's idea. This way, even if they are unwilling to accept it, they won't dare to complain. No one dares to against him."

Garry and Sabrina looked at each other, and Garry said: "Is that possible?"

"I've already told you. If something happens, I'll carry it."

The two of them did not say anything.

She and Mia left the office, and Mia asked: "Are we really going to look for the Principal for this matter?"

"How could I find the Principal? If I find the Principal, he would definitely explode. I'll call William Walton."

She dialed William Walton's number and accepted the call.

She laughed warmly: "Mr. Walton, I have something to discuss with you."

"Mm, speak."

"Can you come to the basketball court to give the class?"

William Walton paused for a while, then asked: "Why?"

"In order to listen to your class, the two groups of students fought each other. It's going to be a huge ruckus. The Principal wants us to think of a solution."

"So, you came looking for me through the back door?"

She pursed her lips. "This can't be considered as going through the back door, right? I just want you to cooperate with us a little."