Chapter 23 Are you jealous of my beauty?

When they came to class in the afternoon, Judy Allen excitedly ran over to her: "Let me tell you a piece of big news, Avery Harris, that jerk, beat Elsie Clark up at noon today."

"What?"

She was shocked, she did not believe that Avery Harris would beat her.

"A lot of people saw Elsie Clark going to find Avery Harris but she was pushed onto the grass by him. I felt that it was fu*king good for you. You can't image how uncomfortable I was when I saw that bitch in the dorm these past few days."

Laura smiled.

"This is between her and me. You can get along with her as you want."

"No, I'm afraid that she will try to pry my boyfriend in the future. To be honest, she has overextended herself. Even you are so beautiful and excellent, the principal doesn't like you. How could she accept Elsie as her daughter—in—law?"

Laura Green smiled speechlessly, "What the Principal does not like is my family background."

"Your ancestors were not wealthy. It's not your fault. My dear, I'll support you."

"Thank you!" she said, nudging her with her elbow.

Five minutes before class, Elsie Clark angrily rushed over.

She stood in the doorway and looked around the classroom before finally finding Laura in the crowd.

Then she walked over angrily with eyes red and swollen, she threw some photos in the desk: "You are cruel hearted, Laura Green, and you think that I can't find any bad things about you? We'll see. "

After she finished speaking, she let out a cold snort and turned around to leave.

Judy Allen picked up the photo and looked at it, puzzled: "What is this?"

Laura picked up the photo, tore it into pieces and smiled.

"Nothing. Let's go and have the class."

"Aren't you angry with that bitch?"

"If a dog bites you, will you bite back?"

"Ah!"

Judy Allen was speechless: "I admire your competence in scolding people."

She smiled.

Her mood instantly got better.

After class, she left school to go to the Walton family's house.

There was still a long way to go from the bus stop to his home.

She was lucky, she had only walked a short distance when she met William Walton.

After getting in the car, she smiled at William Walton: "Mr. Walton, you came back so early."

" Of course, I have to return early because there's an examinee at home."

"Oh."

She was speechless.

After all, he did nothing for this examinee.

When she was teaching Benjamin, he never came and showed he was concerned with his brother's study.

After a short period of silence, the car reached home.

They got out of the car, Laura said, "I'm leaving. Today we have class."

"Wait a moment!" he said, coming to stand in front of her.

"I went to see the headmaster of your school today."

She looked at him in shock.

"You know her?"

"I guess so. We just talked a little."

"Oh."

"Aren't you curious about what we said?"

Her expression was indifferent. "I'm not curious."

"I think you're afraid that the principal will say something bad about you."

"She doesn't like me, so it's normal if she said some bad things about me."

"That's strange. Why does she dislike an outstanding student like you?"

He raised his eyebrows as if waiting for an answer.

"Who knows? She must be old and decrepit, so she envied me for being young? Or was she... Jealous of my beauty? "

William Walton looked at her, what an interesting woman…

She pursed her lips into a smile: "Mr. Walton, I'll go first. After all, I charge by the hour."

She walked towards Benjamin Walton's residence, but his calm voice came from behind: "Why did you choose to stay in the school and become a teacher?"

She stopped.

"You are great, you can enter a big company and find a good job. But you chose to stay in school as a teacher, what's the reason?"