Chapter 41 A whore is always matching with a dog!

He turned around and sat down on the sofa.

"There's no danger right now, but that doesn't mean there's no danger soon either."

She stared at him.

So, he's going to stay here?

"Give me a cup of coffee. If there's no danger, I'll leave after finishing my coffee."

He calmly looked at her pale face.

"Nope."

"Tea is fine too."

"Nor."

"Then there has to be at least water, right?"

"Nope."

"Heh, your way of treating guests truly makes me have a whole new level of respect for you."

She sighed.

"I stayed here for the first time today. The electric kettle hasn't even been opened yet. Where did the water come from?"

William Walton crossed his arms: "Then let's do it now."

"Is it appropriate to disturb a student who is about to conduct an essay defense?"

"I am doing this for your safety. Besides, even if you don't do well in the defense, you can ask me for help. I can't just sleep with you for free. I can help you do one thing at any time. "

"You …"

She had never met such a person.

She took a deep breath and reminded herself not to be angry.

"If you don't drink a glass of water, won't you leave?"

"I do not like to be treated casually by others. As a person, I like to be complimented. When I came to your house, you did not even give me a cup of water. You were looking down on me."

Fine, she was convinced.

She turned around and walked into the kitchen.

She carefully cleaned the electric kettle, boiled a pot of water, poured a cup of water, brought it out and put it on the small coffee table in front of him.

"I only have one cup, do you mind?"

He raised his eyebrows.

She lived alone, so she just prepared a cup?

That's right.

"I don't mind if you washed it before."

She stared at him.

"Drink, then."

He rolled his eyes at her.

"I don't have any grudges against you, do you? Are you trying to scald me to death?"

She looked at the steaming water, then walked over to the desk and sat down.

"Then drink slowly, and leave after drinking. I'm going to do my work, don't disturb me."

"Ok."

She opened her computer and put on her headphones.

Then, she went back to her own business.

She was very focused and completely ignored the people behind her.

By the time she had finished, and looked down at the computer in the lower right—hand corner, it was already half—past eleven.

She took off her headphones and turned around.

Just as she was about to say something, she realized that William Walton had already gone.