Chapter 124 Betty Anderson and William Walton!

In the afternoon, Nick Anderson called Laura and said that he would eat dinner with her.

After she got off work, she got into his car when she came out of school.

Nick Anderson brought her to the restaurant.

After the two of them had ordered, Nick Anderson asked: "How have you been recently? How's the school? Are you getting used to it? "She proudly raised her eyebrows.

"Who am I? I have long adapted to such a small matter."

"Who else could you be? Your are my sister!" Nick Anderson laughed.

"I was worried that you might be busy with work recently, so I didn't dare to find you."

He picked up his teacup and took two sips of water.

"Oh yeah, I saw on the news that William Walton and that female celebrity are very close, you and him … Have you not been seeing each other much recently? "

When Nick Anderson said this, he was only probing.

But when he brought up William Walton, she instinctively disagreed with this topic.

After all, Betty Anderson had just come to find her in the morning.

Seeing that Laura did not say anything, Nick Anderson said: "Heh, don't think too much. I've been annoyed to death by Betty Anderson recently."

She looked at him. "What did she do?"

"She said that she took a fancy to William Walton and wouldn't marry unless it was William Walton. She also said that she would sacrifice herself to ease the bad relationship between the two families. In short …"

Nick Anderson sighed: "You might not be able to imagine her expression when she said that. If she wasn't my sister, I would have slapped her twice to clear her mind."

She lowered her eyes and smiled.

Nick Anderson's eyes were filled with tenderness.

"What are you laughing about, girl?" When I saw you being so close to William Walton at that time, I clearly knew his goal, yet I knew that he was unreliable. I advised you, but you didn't listen. Fortunately, William Walton has shifted his attention away from you, so you were able to withdraw in time to avoid too much pain. Listen to my advice, from now on, stay away from him, understand?"

She looked at him and pursed her lips, "The relationship between William Walton and I isn't what you think."

"Then what is your relationship?"

"Friend, yeah …He's a pretty good friend. "

Nick Anderson sighed: "You are still too inexperienced, then let me ask you, you treat him as a friend, what does he think of you?"

She paused for a moment and did not say a word.

Nick Anderson continued to speak: "He treats you as a woman that can be tricked into bed, there are too many women revolving around him, if you let him obtain you, do you think, in his eyes, you will be a priceless treasure?"

After pausing for a moment, she looked at him.

After Nick Anderson finished speaking, he had also suddenly reacted to something and said, "Could it be that you and him have already …"

"Brother!" she frowned, unhappy.

"Don't talk nonsense."

Nick Anderson heaved a sigh of relief, "I say, you wouldn't do such a foolish thing. Don't go and eat the losses that your mother has suffered previously, understand?"