Chapter 127 'Rich men sure know how to play! '

"Yes, I'm sick. The two of us just returned from the hospital. You have to send me to the infirmary to recuperate before you can return to the office."

She raised her eyebrows and sized him up. "I can't tell that you are sick."

"Are all those cancer sufferers who go to the hospital to find out about the terminal cancer because of something written on their faces?"

"What the…"

She glared at him.

"You brat, why don't you say anything good? Hurry up and spit it out."

Benjamin Walton laughed: "Laura, you are so superstitious."

After saying that, she raised her hand to pat his head.

"If I tell you to puke, you puke."

Benjamin Walton was speechless, then said: "Pooh, pooh, pooh, what the heck is going on here, you guys are just dating, I'm a gunner, tsk, hurry and go, it's too hot."

She scoffed.

This brat…

When she returned to her office, Mia said, "Laura, why did you only just arrive? We just finished the morning class, Mr. Harris wanted you to go find him."

That meant she had truly been captured alive.

Calm down.

Calm down.

Inside Avery Harris's office, the cool air was turned on a little low.With a cold expression, he asked, "What do you have to say for yourself for being late today?"

"I can't be considered to be late. The student is sick. I took him to the hospital and just sent him to the infirmary."

"Oh? Which student? "

"Benjamin Walton."

Avery Harris was displeased: "Laura, you have become crafty."

"What I said is true. You can go to the infirmary and confirm it."

"You think that you can safely pass the test just because of this?"

"You can casually deduct the points. In any case, William Walton already said it, if I got expelled, he will raise me."

"Laura!"

Avery Harris berated.

Laura laughed and said "I hope in the future, you won't call me into your office too often. Last time, your mother intentionally called William Walton over to the school to accuse me because of the things you did to me in the canteen. Fortunately, William Walton believes in me, otherwise, I really wouldn't be able to wash away my sins even if I jumped into the river. "

Avery Harris clenched his fists: "I don't know about this."

"I've thought of it, so I'll remind you of my own accord."

Avery Harris's voice became much calmer: "Can we really not go back? Even if there is a one in a million chance of that happening? "

When she saw his helpless look, she nodded seriously, "I can't go back. We don't have a chance."

"What if I do everything to return to your side?"

"I no longer have your place by my side!" she said calmly.

"I will not give the man who betrayed me a second chance, never."

"But what if I can pull you from hell to heaven again?"

Her eyes rolled to the ceiling and she exhaled.

"No need, someone has already pulled me up. If you want me to leave the school today, then I'll go back and pack my stuff and leave. "