Chapter 99 Cherish the man who can change himself for you!

She gave him a blow.

"This brother of yours is really funny."

"You are the first person in the world to say that William is funny."

Benjamin Walton said with a serious face, "Normally, when others were in front of me, they would say that William is wise, smart, and domineering. But behind my back, they would secretly say that William is heartless, cold—blooded, and cruel. In short, I've listened to almost all of those words about William, but I've never heard of this before."

Benjamin's words made a peculiar feeling in her heart.

On the surface, William Walton looked cold and heartless.

However, deep down in his heart, he was a truly warm person.

It was much better than those who seemed to be laughing and talking to you, but were actually slandering you in their hearts.

It was a pity that most people evaluated a person based on his own benefits.

No one really understands each other's true nature.

"Laura, it seems like William is really extraordinary in front of you. You must cherish this man who has changed for you."

Benjamin Walton felt that for there to be such a person in this world, to be able to control his William, it was truly a good thing.

At the very least, there would be someone to support him in the future.

"How did he change for me? He was a good person to begin with, it's just that those people you mentioned didn't notice. Thus, his change has nothing to do with me.Also, I'll say it again, this is a school, in the future you are not allowed to call me Laura. Call me Miss Green, or call me counselor or Sister like other people. You can pick one."

"Alright then. When I was at school, I call you sister. I'll call Laura after we leave the school gate."

Laura looked at him speechlessly.

The brothers of Walton family are all of the same moral character.

Yeah, they all have the same blood on them.

She didn't bother to argue with him and continued to eat.

Noticing that, the people eating nearby cast their gazes towards the two of them.

After thinking for a moment, she said, "Benjamin, from now on, you can't come over to eat with me anymore. Do you understand?"

"Why?"

She looked at him.

Whether it was his appearance, body, or even temperament, he was one of the best amongst the university students.

It was only a matter of time before he would be able to attract the attention of the girls.

If she went too close to him, she was afraid that she wouldn't know what kind of gossip she would have to talk about in the future.

"Aren't you afraid that others will gossip?"

"Just say it, I know what I'm doing."

After thinking about it, she threatened, "Little Ancestor, I'm afraid. My reputation is not that good to begin with. If people continue to discuss about it, I really won't be able to continue staying in this school."

"Who said that your reputation is bad? I heard things about you. You are the most beautiful beauties in the history of the university, as well as the top students who broke several records in school. In the entire university, you only had one boyfriend, and some bitch made you broke up with him. When the male seniors in the male dorms mentioned you, their eyes were all shining with a golden light. Originally, I didn't intend to help William watch over you, but when I saw the gazes of those wolves, I decided that I must help him."

She put down her fork and stood up, "You little rascal, it's fine. Just you wait and see. I'll see how long you can last. I'm full, so I'll go back to the office first. You take your time and eat."

She walked out of the cafeteria, and just as she walked to the entrance of the office, it just so happened that Avery Harris walked out, her steps paused for a moment.

Avery Harris glanced at her for a moment, then coldly shifted his gaze away from her face and wiped off her shoulder.

With a slight raise of her eyebrows, she walked up the stairs and entered the building.

He walked a few steps and heard the sound of footsteps behind him.

Only then did he stand still and turn around to look at her back.

He clenched his fist slightly, feeling as if his heart was bleeding.
He swore in his heart that he would make her regret it.

He wanted to return Laura Green back to his side, regardless of the cost.

When Laura Green returned to the entrance of the office, there was a flurry of discussion about the contents of the meeting that Avery Harris had held this morning.

She was about to open the door when she heard her name mentioned.

The one who spoke was the Cathy, "It must be for the sake of Laura. Otherwise, the dignified eldest young master of the Harris family, who had many choices after graduation, why he come to the school to do this kind of work? Said he was working for a job, a salary, who would believe that?"

Cathy said, "That's right. Our future is bleak."

Cathy continued to speak: "What kind of bad luck are we? It was clearly a couple who were in trouble, but we were the ones lying on the ground. This is too unfair."

Mia, who did not speak much, said: "It's fine, I think that in the future, Laura will not be any better than ours. This policy is clearly aimed at her, can't you see, today he already went against her, I'm afraid that as long as we are careful, we will be fine. But although Laura behave herself well, she will still be in trouble. We are colleagues, so stop saying these."

Cathy retorted, "That's not it, Mia. I feel like I'm asking for it. How could she reject him? After all, he is excellent."

Mia said, "But he did something wrong."

"In this day and age, how can rich men not make mistakes?"

The Mia laughed: "What if Laura just want to find a man who loves her, not a rich man? Laura has the right to refuse someone betrayed her, hasn't she? "

Because of her and Avery Harris, the three people in the office started to argue.

She felt that it would be very awkward if she went in now.

Thus, she retracted her hand and turned around to leave the office building.

As usual, she found a secluded corner, turned on her cell phone, found a group of students and looked at the chats.

These children were all familiar with each other.

In less than an hour, they had actually talked about many things.

Everyone spontaneously introduced themselves and even started to discuss their own class.

There were even people who @ her.

"Sister, who's the handsome guy eating lunch with you today? Is he from our department? So handsome, is he your boyfriend?"

Upon seeing this news, she smiled in a Laura and speechless manner.

Someone had actually linked her to a little kid?

After this message, everyone started to discuss her.

After reading through hundreds of them, the boys all shouted, "We did a research. Our teacher is definitely the most beautiful counselor."

One of the girls said, "I'm a girl, but I'm a bit stunned by her beauty. Our teacher is the most beautiful goddess I've ever seen."

"Hey, did everyone miss the point? I asked, who is that guy with Miss Green? Does anyone know? Those who know about it, come out and scout. "

Below, there was a group of people said that they didn't know.

She smiled and silently replied, "I know."