Chapter 168 Natural magnet Mr. Walton!

"I got Daniel to investigate who the new school beauty is and got your principal to give her a strong recommendation."

She raised her eyebrows and asked, "What did our principal say?"

"Nothing, he agreed very quickly and didn't mention your matter at all. This time, he should feel very sorry for you. After all, he has changed his mind when he agreed to your request."

Laura chuckled.

Just as she was about to say something, there was an interlude on her phone.

She took a glance and quickly said, "I won't be talking to you for now. The principal has called. He probably wants to tell me about this matter."

"Then answer it. We'll talk later tonight."

"OK," she hung up William Walton's phone and directly picked up the principal's phone.

"Hello, Principal Burke."

"Laura, did you see today's notification?"

"You're talking about the school brochure."

"That's right, that's right!"

Principal Burke nodded his head: "How should I explain this matter? Originally, I thought highly of you, but just now, Mr. Walton gave me a call, when he heard about this, he recommended that girl to me. I thought, I can't let him down, so ... I agreed, so look at this ..."

She raised her eyebrows.

When he was making things difficult for her, he was more enthusiastic than anyone else.

Now that he wanted to destroy the bridge after crossing the river, she couldn't be bullied for nothing.

She sighed, "I was secretly happy for a long time after I finished talking to Benjamin yesterday, so I wanted to find a photographer to shoot a group of photos. Today, my dream has been shattered."

"Tsk ...Well, there's nothing I can do about it. You know, we can't afford to offend Mr. Walton for investing so much money into the school, can we? This matter was a mistake on my part. Just give in once, is that okay? "

She smiled, since he said that, she might as well stop.

"Since the principal has already said so, I must give priority to the interests of the school. Don't worry, principal, I'm not a stingy person. There's no need to fight over this opportunity with the students."

"Oh yeah, let me ask you something. Have you ever heard Benjamin mention what is the relationship between Third Master and that girl?"

She was speechless, his imagination was so good: "No."

"That's strange, if they were unrelated to each other, why would Mr. Walton recommend her? Could it be that she is Mr. Walton's...?"

"Principal Burke!" the tone in her voice didn't sound too good, "Mr. Walton is a very upright person, it's better if you don't speak carelessly.
Principal, I still have things to do, so I'll be hanging up first."

It was no wonder William Walton said that this Peter Burke was an exquisite person who was very good at seeing the right and wrong.

William Walton had recommended a girl, so he immediately asked about the relationship between the two of them.

What was William Walton's relationship with other women?

What did it have to do with him?

Peter Burke was naturally unhappy that he was hung up by a little counselor.