Chapter 160 Jealous!

She gently frowned.

"Don't mess around. I already said that I liked him at that time because I didn't see him often. Of course, I remember him clearly."

"You're not allowed to repeat the word 'like' again."

His eyes were cold, and jealous.

"Continue."

She felt depressed.

Wasn't this what he wanted her to say?

Did she have to hide half of it now?

At that time, she liked the Earl, why should she lie?

"I met him twice that year. The first time was during the new year. He came to my house to deliver some things on behalf of his parents. In the past, Uncle and Auntie used to help us a lot. The second time was when he came to my house to get some food after his SAT Test, and he told me that he was going to study abroad. I haven't seen him since then. It's been over a decade since we've last met."

"Looks like it's a pity to say goodbye for more than ten years."

She said to him, "Don't carry a gun clip."

He said depressingly, "Then when did you guys recover contact?"

"We haven't been in contact."

"Liar, if you didn't contact each other, would you have been caught by me today?"

"What do you mean by 'caught by you'? Don't make it sound so bad. This is fate. Speaking of which, this is really fate that you gave me."

"If you had told me this morning that I had hickeys on my neck, I would have gone home and changed into a high—necked dress!" she said.

"If I had changed my clothes, I wouldn't have to wear our office Mia scarf just because I was afraid to be laughed at. If I didn't wear the Mia's scarf, Sabrina wouldn't have wanted to try it on. I didn't dare to take it off and said something to offend Sabrina.I had to say, this scarf's color isn't suitable for her. I have a newly bought scarf that isn't suitable for me, but is very suitable for Sabrina. Tomorrow, I will bring it to school to give it to her.In order to make a complete lie, I had no choice but to get off work to buy a scarf. Coincidentally, after buying a scarf, I was waiting … Ah, I forgot it."

She patted her head as if she had just remembered something important.

"What's wrong?"

William Walton frowned.

She was depressed: "It's all your fault. You're urging meso, I forgot the juice I bought in line."

William Walton was speechless, "Why is it fruit juice again?"

"I was thirsty after I bought the scarf, so I queued up to buy a glass of fruit juice. I paid up, and just when I was about to take the fruit juice, I coincidentally met the Earl."

William Walton said in disbelief: "So, you met him by chance?"

"Of course, that's why I said it the new fate with the Earl is because of you."

William Walton was secretly unhappy: "So, you guys just exchanged numbers? "

She pursed her lips and smiled, "Of course."

"Give me your phone."

Laura hid her bag to the side.

"What are you trying to do? Do you want to delete his number? "

"I want to see what name he has in your phone."

She was calm: "No need to look, I named his name as Brother Earl."