Chapter 104 What are you thinking about?

The arrival of Laura had caused the kitchen of the Walton family to become a mess.

She felt really guilty. After all, it was already quite late.

On the other hand, William Walton who was at the side had his legs crossed, watching the television with a comfortable posture.

A servant brought up the washed pineapple berries.William Walton immediately brought out the fruit bowl and handed it to her.

"Eat some fruit first."

After the servant left, she took the fruit gently and began to eat it.William Walton thought for a moment, then went closer to her and asked: "Oh yeah, what fruits do you like to eat?"

"Me? Banana."

William Walton gave an ambiguous smile, "What you like is actually … It's big and long, but unfortunately, it's too soft. "

She blushed and slanted her head, "What are you thinking about?"

"Isn't the banana big and long?"

"I even like to eat mangoes."

William Walton couldn't help but laugh.

She was unhappy and was about to put down the fruit bowl.

When she stopped eating, William Walton helped her protect the bowl: "As an exchange, let me tell you, I love eating cherries the most."

Laura looking at him, she said, "I thought you liked to eat durian the most."

"Are you mocking me?"

With a smile, she continued to eat.

Finally, she had managed to turn the tables around.

Awesome.

She finished a bowl of pineapple berries and the butler also walked over from behind her.

"Mr. Walton, Miss Green, dinner is ready."

William Walton looked at her: "Come, let's go eat."

When the two of them arrived at the dining table, she was shocked.

In less than an hour, the aunts had cooked more than ten dishes …

She swallowed her saliva and looked towards William Walton.

He winked at her.

"Sit down and eat."

Laura sat down in embarrassment.

The butler said: "Miss Green, we do not know what you like to eat, Young Master said, you are hungry, let us make some preparations, take a look, if there is anything that is not to your liking, I will remove it for you."

"No, no. Sorry for troubling you. Thank you."

"Miss Green, please enjoy."

"OK, bring everyone out first." William Walton knew that she did not like being surrounded by so many people when she was eating, so he sent everyone out first.

Laura said when they were out, "Why did you tell them to prepare so many dishes? We can't finish them all."

"Like I said, comparing the amount of pigs to be fed, if we pour it into the pig trough, it might not be enough for the pigs to eat."

She got angry: "William Walton."

William Walton laughed heartily: "Alright, alright, I won't tease you anymore, hurry up and eat."

As he spoke, he helped her to pick up the dishes.

Laura pursed her lips and started to eat.

William Walton only ate a few mouthfuls before accepting a phone call.