Chapter 131 Betty Anderson is more suitable than you!

She hung up the phone, went back to her office and picked up his bag, then said to Mia, who had invited her to dinner: "Mia, my apologies. I won't be able to accompany you to the cafeteria at noon today. I need to go out for a while."

"Sure, go ahead."

After she left school, she took a taxi and went to Anderson's Group.

She wanted to directly go upstairs, but someone stopped her.

She walked to the front desk and reported her name: "Hello, I'm here to look for your CEO John Anderson. I've already made an appointment with him. You can call him to confirm it."

"Miss, please wait for a moment. I'll call the secretary office to confirm."

After waiting for three minutes, Laura was allowed to pass.

This was the second time she had come to the company.

The last time she had come was five years ago, when her mother had been so depressed that she hadn't known what to do, so she had thought for the first time that she would have to ask him, her nominal father, for help.But that day, he hit her on the head.

Heh.

Father...

She would rather not have a father like him.

Under the guidance of the secretary, she entered John Anderson's office.It's been five years, and this place is still the same.

Without waiting for John Anderson to speak, she walked over and sat down on the sofa.

John Anderson stood up and left the desk, going to the other side of the sofa.

"I saw the picture."

He went straight to the point.

However, Laura didn't mind.

She didn't come here to reminisce about the past.

"So."

"Child, do you really plan to be this ungrateful and unrepentant? Can't you just listen to me once? Leave William Walton, leave Philadelphia, and walk far away, isn't that better? "

Laura said with cold smile: "In this world, only he treats me well. I finally managed to grab hold of a trace of humanity and warmth, and now I have a shoulder to rely on. Why could I leave? If you were me, would you give up the man and choose something difficult?"

"I think you should understand me at this point. After all, you abandoned your first girlfriend, joined the Anderson Clan. You know how to weigh the pros and cons. This is probably the only advantage I inherited from you."

"The matter of me and your mother is not as simple as you think!" John Anderson frowned.

"I am telling you all of this now for your own good."

"In that case, you'd better withdraw your good intentions. I don't need them at all."

"Laura!"

John Anderson sighed, "All these years, it hasn't been easy for me either. I'm already old, and I still have to sit in this position and busy myself to death every day. Actually …"

"I didn't cause this. It has nothing to do with me."

She interrupted him. "Anything else you want to say?"

John Anderson knew how stubborn he was, so he nodded: "Alright, since you are not willing to leave, then you can continue to stay in Philadelphia. It's just that, you have to know, you are an illegitimate daughter, and not worthy of William Walton. Even if he is chasing after you right now, it is only because of a moment of novelty. After this period of time, he will change his target, and you will only have injuries. "

"You want to get back to the point? If that's the case, then you can shut up. I've been stubborn since I was young."

"I wanted to tell you, you can't do it, you're too incompatible with William Walton, give this opportunity to Betty Anderson, Betty Anderson is more suitable than you to be the Young Mistress of Walton family."

She scoffed in disdain, her gaze on John Anderson was like a sword.

John Anderson felt extremely uncomfortable after being looked at by her.

He spoke with a calm voice, "Think about it yourself. With William Walton's status, if he were to marry an illegitimate daughter, would he be targeted in the future? He can bear it for you for a while, but can he bear it for the rest of his life? This label on your body, it's something that can never be removed, do you understand? "

Her eyes were cold.

"If you don't open your mouth, I will also discuss this topic with you. The reason I agreed to come see you today, is because I want you to take care of the precious daughter in your eyes, Betty Anderson. Don't let her throw up her face to pester me for men. If you say that I do not have the qualifications, then Betty Anderson does not have the qualifications either. In William Walton's eyes, I am not even a daughter from Anderson family, so, he will not treat me as an illegitimate daughter. Forget about me not planning to give William Walton to Betty Anderson, even if I was willing, he won't accept her. Do you really think that your daughter is a fairy or a goddess who comes from the heaven? If she takes off all her clothes and stand in front of William Walton and get his attention successfully, without saying a word, I will immediately withdraw. After all, I will not pick up other people's broken shoes. I'm done with what I want to say. In the future, don't look for me anymore. I really don't want to have anything to do with your Anderson family. After all, I feel sick when I see you guys."

She got up and walked to the door.

John Anderson gnashed his teeth in anger, "You wretched girl."

She opened it and looked back.

"Don't think of yourself as my father anymore. Touch your own conscience and ask yourself. Are you worthy?"

She gave him a cold look and left.

Coming out of Anderson's Group, she felt relieved in her heart.

Because John Anderson was really angry just now. If those guys from Anderson family were unhappy, she would be happy.

As she descended the steps, she saw that there were quite a few people gathered around the circular flower bed not far away.

As they passed by, they heard the sounds of fighting coming from inside.

A sharp female voice shouted: "Tom, you are a bastard."

This Name...

She stopped and looked through the crowd.

This Tom, was really the one she knew.

However, why would the dignified Training Department manager beat someone up here?

She squeezed into the crowd, lowered her head, and saw that the one who was being kicked was no one else but Amy, the person she helped to find a job for.

Amy curled up into a ball, hugged her head and shouted: "You are a bastard."

"Even I'm a bastard, I've helped you before too. You sold yourself to me, and now you still want to pretend to be noble? You bitch, you fucking bitch, you want to start over? I want to let all your colleagues know that you are just a hooker. "

There were many people around, but no one helped her.

Probably because of Tom's current fierce look, it was quite scary.After that, she took her phone and dialed 911, "I want to make a report. On the roadside in front of the Anderson's Group's entrance, a man is beating up a woman. It seems like he wants to kill her."

Hearing that someone had called the police, Tom's gaze quickly swept across the crowd.

He shouted coldly, "Which bastard called the police? Get the hell out of here, bitch. Mind your own business."