Chapter 38 William Walton, true gossip!

Seeing William Walton appear here, Nick Anderson's expression instantly turned cold.

William Walton smirked, "Miss Green, I'm here to pick you up."

She removed her wrist from Nick Anderson's palm.

She said to Nick Anderson: "You can go back. I'm busy."

Seeing her get on the car without looking back, Nick Anderson felt even worse in his heart.

William Walton looked at Nick Anderson, then sat in the car and closed the door proudly.

The car drove off in front of Nick Anderson, who clenched his fists.

This was bad, if this continued, he would lose everything.

In the car, William Walton looked at her with satisfaction: "You fought with him?"

She looked at him: "You like meddling in other people's business."

"I thought we are already friends. This is called small talk."

"Sorry, I don't want to chat about these things with you. Also, I am just an ordinary person, I would never become friends with the CEO of a big family like Mr. Walton."

William Walton raised his eyebrow.

He was surprised, this woman doesn't want to be his friend?

No one had ever dared to challenge his authority.

Good, very good.

He had a growing desire to conquer this woman.

She turned to look outside the window and thought to herself, William Walton was gossiping.

On the day of Benjamin's exam, she felt even more nervous than he did.

She went to find him early in the morning and tell him don't forget about everything.

Just as he was about to leave, she took off his backpack and checked it again.

After confirming that nothing was missing, she was finally able to send him off to the car with a relieved heart.

She said, pulling on the door.

"Benjamin, don't be nervous during the exam. You are an excellent student, and the exam is just for fun."

Benjamin Walton looked at her calmly: "Miss Green, you seem to be even more nervous."

"Hey, is that so?"

She awkwardly replied, "Anyway, you have to be more alert, don't be careless."

Benjamin Walton laughed speechlessly and looked towards William Walton who was standing outside the car: "Brother, you should stop her. If she continues to nag like this, I will be late for the exam."

She rolled her eyes at him and released her hand that was holding the door: "Don't mind me. If you want me to nag you from now on, I won't nag you anymore."

Benjamin Walton laughed: "Brother, Miss Green, just wait for my good news, I'm leaving."

The car door closed, and the driver brought Benjamin Walton away.

She seemed to have thought of something and clapped.

"Oh no."

William Walton looked at her, and said calmly: "What's going on?"

"He ate bread this morning."

"Is there a problem?"

She patted her head. "I remembered it last night, but I forgot to tell auntie that he should have eaten one fried dough stick and two eggs this morning."