Chapter 125 Sudden attack!

The next day was Saturday, and she rarely slept in.

When she woke up at nine o'clock, she didn't want to move.

The relationship between William Walton and the one who was still on the search engine yesterday was completely changed by Miranda's scandal.

It had only been a single night, and it seemed like the entire world was focused on the Miranda's past.

She started falling in love in high school.

Abortion!

She relied on a man in college.

To rookies in the performing arts industry, she never helped them.She even dug out the ambiguous news about her relationship with several young masters of Wealthy Class.

Laura was somewhat surprised.

What kind of situation was this?

This Miranda was way too unlucky to have suffered such a large explosion.

But it didn't seem to have anything to do with her.

She browsed through other news for a while, and after seeing that it was 10:30, she finally got up, washed her face, and went downstairs to buy some food.

She wandered around the market for a long time, buying a shopping cart full of vegetables before returning home.

Back at the residential complex, a new car suddenly appeared in the parking space that had been empty for many days.

She took a glance from afar and did not think much about it.

She went upstairs and went home.But as soon as he opened the door, she was held back by a pair of strong arms.

Before she could scream, the other party spoke first, "It's me."

She turned her head to look at William Walton, who was standing in front of her eyes.

"Why are you … why are you back? Didn't you have to travel for a week? "

William Walton pulled her into his embrace, "Why didn't you pick up the phone?"

She was stunned.

"Hmm?"

William Walton released her and looked into her eyes: "Tell me about it. I want to know what kind of huge reason is it, to be able to force me to put aside my important work and hurry back."

She was surprised.

"You came back because I didn't answer your phone?"

"Otherwise, why do you think I'm standing here right now?"

She felt guilty.

She didn't pick up the phone last night because she wanted to make a ruckus in her little temper and vent out some of the discontent in her heart.

After all, he wasn't in the country, so even if she didn't answer his call, what could he do?

However, …

She really did not expect that because of her willfulness, he would give up such an important job.

Thinking of the last time his secretary had called her and told her that he had left a very important contract and had come looking for her, she felt even more guilty.

"I am... I'm not in a very good mood, so I don't want to bother with anyone. I didn't expect that it would affect you."

After she finished speaking, she stomped her feet in depression.