Chapter 132 You must be careful!

Just as Laura was about to walk, Amy who was lying on the ground immediately shouted: "Tom, just go, when the police come over, I will definitely sue you for attempted murder. Anyway, there are so many witnesses here."

Hearing Amy's words, Tom spat at Amy who was on the ground, turned and left quickly.

He didn't want to get into trouble either.

The surrounding people were still watching.

Laura squeezed into the crowd and helped her up.

The moment she saw her, Amy's eyes reddened, but her mouth revealed a smile.

"It sounds like your voice."

Because there were too many people spectating and there were even people taking photos, she supported Amy out of the crowd.

Laura brought her to the coffee shop beside the Anderson's Group.

Perhaps because it was lunch time, there weren't many people here.

The two of them sat in the seats under the parasol by the door.

Amy said: "Laura, let me buy you a coffee. Actually, I always wanted to invite you out, you helped me find such a stable job, and solved the urgent problem. I should be treating you to a meal instead. But I paid the hospital fee when I received the salary last month."

She smiled wryly and said, "I don't have money, how could I treat you a meal? I just happened to meet you at noon today. I can't treat you to a meal, but coffee won't be a problem."

She frowned, "No need, I don't like owing things to others. This time you're going to invite me, but next time I'm going to invite you back. It's too troublesome."

"You don't owe me anything. A few days ago, I found out that the person who revealed the photo of me and Tom was really not you. All along, I thought it was you who did it. Sorry."

"Who did that?" she asked.

"It's Annie. She knew about my relationship with Tom and felt that I had played a trick on her, so she was angry. That's why she set me up on the company's forums."

She asked, "Did she say it herself?"

Amy nodded.

"You've seen her?"

"Yeah, recently … She was tortured by Tom. Thus, she came to find me once. We chatted in depth for a while, and talked about some of the grievances between us. In truth, if it wasn't for Tom, there wouldn't have been any grievances between us.Recently, Tom hated women a lot. He said that all the women are evil. Annie exposed the relationship between him and me, causing his reputation to go down the drain. And because of me, the company directly started investigating him, which caused him to be fired."

"He is fired? You mean Tom was expelled? "

She nodded.

"Yes."

Looking at the bruises on Amy's temples and the corner of her mouth, that color, probably wasn't something that had just been injured today, she said again, "Today, this isn't the first time he has hit you, right?"

She bit her lip and nodded.Laura said, "Why didn't you call the police?"

"He said that if I called the police, he would tell the police that I was his mistress and that I had cheated him of his money. At that time, I would have to go to jail, too, and my family would still be waiting for me to earn money to save my dad's life. I could endure the beating, but I can't go to jail."

Amy looked at her: "Anyway, I'm already like this, there's nothing to be afraid of. I can recognize you by your voice. I wonder if he can recognize your voice too. Did he see you just now? If he sees you, he'll definitely deal with you. He's crazy right now, so you must be careful. "

"He can't make things difficult for me."

Amy seemed to have thought of something.

"Oh right, the person in the photo yesterday, was you, right?"

She was somewhat surprised.

She was not surprised that John Anderson and John Anderson could recognize her, but how did this Amy recognize her?

Without waiting for her to ask, Amy continued: "You also have the pair of black leather shoes of the person in the photo."

She heaved a sigh of relief.

She had guessed it from here. Indeed, not many people could wear this kind of shoes nowadays.

She probably bought it when she was in her third year in college.

In the past, Judy had even said that she gave the shoes a vintage style.

Amy said: "When I first saw the photo, I was rather shocked, but later on, I actually understood it. If the Zoe really had a relationship with Mr. Walton, then she would have been promoted long ago.But you, every time Mr. Walton appears in front of the employees of our department, you always seem to be here. You guys coordinated well, we were all tricked."

"You don't need to worry about the photo thing. We will deal with it. As for you, what are you going to do?"

This could be considered as indirectly admitting to Amy that she was the woman in the photo.

"I... I haven't thought about it yet. "

She sighed.

"When did this start?"

"He came to me the day after he was fired, wanting to do that kind of thing with me. I rejected him because I didn't let him in my house, so he hit me for the first time in front of the room I was renting."

Amy said as she gave a wry smile, "Today is the fourth time, and also the first time he has caused trouble at the entrance of the company. I think this is probably my retribution. I have to pay for all the mistakes I made in the past. I deserve it. "

"Can you not be so passive? Do you think that just because you keep silent, he will let you go? If he comes to the company to stir up trouble every day, will you still be able to do your job? No matter what you've done in the past, it's illegal for him to hit you now. If you don't use legal weapons to protect yourself, he won't let you have a good life in the future. "

As Amy said this, she became slightly absent—minded.

"But if …"

"There's no 'if', you and Annie must retaliate, if not, he will bully you two for the rest of your lives. After all, you did not dare to speak at the beginning, so you might not be able to do so in the future. You can't be cowardly."

She had a deep understanding of this from her mother.

"To be honest, I'm in a bit of a mess right now. I really don't know what to do. Do you have any good ideas?"

Laura said after thinking, "Go and fine Annie. You should deal with him together with her. He would do this again. Both of you, do not alert the enemy, you must get his evidence, endure for the last time, and then sue him in court. "

"And if he tells against me? After all, I really did take his money."

"Even if he wanted to sue you, he had to show evidence to say that you cheated. You don't have a contract, you don't have a document, on what basis are you cheating on him? When a man chased after a woman, he would help her father treat his illness and give her money. After all, he was willing to pay these to get a woman. It wasn't you who forced him to give it to you, what is there to be afraid of? "

Hearing her words, Amy became even more confident.

She was right..

She gazed at Laura and she was very grateful for her help.

She had to admit that she was indeed braver, tougher, and more worthy of being loved than herself.