Chapter 101 Praise Me!

He was really good at analyzing.

She admired a lot.

"I didn't say that."

"You didn't say it doesn't mean that you didn't think about it."

William Walton put down his fork, "So, Miss Green, what do you think is wrong with me? Was it because I wasn't persistent enough when chasing after you? Or is life not enough to take care of you? Or is it that my performance on the bed is not satisfactory? "

She blushed again.

"Do you feel bad if you don't mention what happened that night?"

"Ss, Laura, why do you blush whenever I mention what happened that night? Tell me honestly, do you think you're imagining things behind my back?"

"What nonsense are you talking about? I was so drunk that night. I can't even remember what happened."

"So, do you need me to recall it for you?"

He stood up and walked over to her.

After throwing down the fork, she immediately jumped up from the small coffee table to avoid him.

"William Walton, you are messing around again. If you still want to do this, then immediately leave my house."

"I'm a man who eats soft but not hard, and the more you threaten me, the more I'll have to face it!" he said, circling the table to chase her.

The two of them chased each other around the small living room.

Laura Green screamed: "William Walton, stop quickly."

"I will be your grandson if I stop first."

As soon as he finished speaking, he leaped and threw her onto the sofa.

Being suppressed by him, she instinctively covered her chest.

Looking at her nervous expression, William Walton smiled. "I'll give you one last chance. Whether or not you can escape from me tonight will depend on your own performance."

Her chest heaved up and down as she stared at him nervously.

William Walton said charmingly, "In what way am I not outstanding enough?"

"You're very good."

William Walton immediately lowered his head and kissed her lips.

Only after a full minute passed did he finally let her go.

Laura was frightened, and blinked at him.

His breathing became heavy.

"Still not saying? Are you really waiting for me to strip you clean? "

"I never thought that you wouldn't be outstanding. I'm not laughing at whether you're excellent or not. I'm just laughing at how you brag about yourself."

"Self—praise?"

"Yeah, you said it, there's nothing wrong with your Walton family's genes."

"Am I wrong?"

"That's right, but who would be so conceited as to boast about it? If someone else praise you, that means you have some good virtue."

William Walton smirked: "I have never cared about whether others think I am good or bad, so I don't care whether they praise me, but now … Heh, praise me instead."

Praise him, this man …

"If you don't mind, I'm going to go on!" he said, head down.

She quickly said in a loud voice, "You are very handsome, with a good figure and working ability. Everyone in Philadelphia knows about you."