Chapter 51 You cooked this for my health?

Without the slightest hesitation, she nodded: "Okay, then what do you want to eat?"

"What about you? "

"Is there any restaurant that you'd especially like to go to?"

"I rarely go to restaurants. I usually cook at home."

William Walton raised his eyebrows, "You know how to cook?"

"Yes!" she said.

William Walton smirked: "Then go buy some ingredients. Tonight, I'll come to your place to eat."

Laura worried, she replied, "But the dishes that I've cooked might not be suitable for your appetite."

"How do you know before you have tried? I still have a meeting to attend, so I'll hang up first."

Hanging up, Laura let out a breath, "Please drop me off at the market."

In the afternoon, she busied herself around the kitchen.

William Walton arrived at five o'clock.

She opened the door for him, and he sniffed at the aroma.

"What did you prepare? Smells so good."

She pursed her lips, "I cooked chicken soup, it will be good for your health."

William Walton unconsciously curled his lips: "You cooked the soup for me? good girl."

She blushed slightly.

"Go wash your hands, I'll set the table."

She went back to the kitchen dejectedly.

William Walton came out of the bathroom and sat down at the dining table.

He had never seen so many normal dishes at the table.

Pasta, home—made salad, rump steak, pudding, and chicken soup.

She gave him a bowl of soup and put it in front of him.

Just as she was about to sit down, William Walton looked at her "I want some wine."

She awkwardly asked, "What do you want to drink? Should I buy it?"

He twisted his head and smiled.

"Forget it. Remember to prepare the wine next time."

She sat down.

He still wanted to come here a second time?

William Walton picked up the forks and nibbled on each of them, tasting each of the dishes.

He nodded, "Yes, your culinary skills are pretty good."

"I thought it might not meet your appetite."

After all, she remembered the last time he'd drunk instant coffee.

"I was a bit worried at first, but now, I'm not worried anymore. Your dishes look the same as the ones in the restaurant. No, it's even more delicious. Are you sure you made this yourself? It can't be that you went out to buy it for my sake, right? "

She laughed.

"Not."

He was getting more and more satisfied with this woman.

He might want to move here and live with her.

He leisurely took a sip of the soup and said, "Alright, I'll give you 100 points for this. With your culinary skills, you can get married now."

She rolled her eyes at him.

William Walton laughed.

She probably the only one in this world who dare to roll her eyes in front of him, he did not get angry at all.