Chapter 16 A bite back!

She looked down at her clothes.

This set of clothes was the most conservative one among all the clothes given by the butler yesterday.

Everywhere was covered, so why he said she was sexy?

Seeing her doubtful gaze, William Walton smirked and walked towards the dining table.

The butler had already served the breakfast.

William Walton said to her: "Come over for breakfast."

"No, I think I'll go to the school cafeteria to eat."

"Well, Benjamin will occasionally eat breakfast with us. While we're eating, you can help him with the questions he encountered. We should make good use of the time."

She walked over and sat down.

However, Benjamin Walton did not come during breakfast.

She had breakfast with him and he stared at her all along, making her embarrassed.

After the meal, she left the villa in his car.The driver took her to school and then to the company.

Arriving at the school gate, William Walton said: "This afternoon, I will have Mike come to pick you up."

"No, I can go back by myself."

"It would be better to save time on the road and spend it in a reasonable place."

He was … good at calculations.

Was he going to help her brother enslave her?

After class in the afternoon, she went back to her dormitory to pack.

After she finished packing, she left a note for her roommate, Judy Allen, and then left with her luggage.

As she was walking along the school's Carrington St, she coincidentally met Avery.

They saw each other, and the path did not diverge, so she could only brace herself and continue forward.

Avery Harris looked at her with resentment.

He stopped in front of her.

Seeing that she was about to continue walking, he grabbed her wrist.

"Laura Green, don't you have anything to say to me?"

Her expression was cold.

"No."

"No? Fine, I will tell you something, I already heard it from my mother. Heh, Laura Green, you used me to exchange for jobs."

She frowned slightly.

"This is the purpose for you to be together with me, am I right? You've never liked me, and you only want to take advantage of me, am I right?"

Laura Green sighed and didn't say anything.

She wanted to pull her hand away from his wrist, but he wouldn't let her do it.

"Let me go."

"Do you feel ashamed because I have known your motives? Didn't you think I'd know that the person who gave you the chance to work was my mom? "

Avery Harris screamed in pain.

She looked at him.

She was aggressive and angry.

He said coldly, "Look, you have nothing to say, do you? Laura Green … why did you do this to me?"

"Your mother has talked to me countless times, and the topic is always the same. If I break up with you, I can stay in school to teach."

Her voice was not loud, but he could hear it.

" I had always believed that because I worked hard enough and studied well enough so that I would be completely qualified to stay because of my ability. Even if I knew that the people in power didn't like me, I might still be able to get out. Avery, do you know, I've even thought of marrying you. Even if your mother throws me out of school, I can look for another job. However, you gave me a resounding slap, when I saw … The moment I saw that scene, you could guess what I was thinking. "