Chapter 34 Always appear in this kind of situation!

Anderson family's courtyard.Two men pushed her in front of John Anderson, who was sitting in a wheelchair.

Her face was filled with rage as she said, "Mr. Anderson is truly capable. He can even do such a thing as kidnapping beneath the sunlight."

The two men let her go, and her feet hit the ground.

Her ankle was in some pain, but she still stood there resolutely.

John Anderson waved his hand, and everyone left.

He coldly said, "Take a seat."

"The chair of the Anderson family is so expensive that I can't afford to sit on it."

"Laura Anderson, are you trying to piss me off?"

"I've said it before, my name is Laura Green."

"Even if your surname is Green, you have the blood of the Anderson family on you."

"That's why I always feel sick."

John Anderson glared as he slapped his wheelchair and scolded: "How dare you!"

"Why did you want me here?" she asked coldly, not bothering to talk about the surname.

"Why are you with William Walton?"

"It's my own business."

"What? Are you really in need of money?"

She stared at him.

In her real father's eyes, it was only for money that she would stand together with the rich people.

Heh, how laughable.

"You didn't learn any of the good points from your mother, but you learned all the bad things."

Laura's eyes turned cold.

"What do you mean bad things?"

"Flirting with people, could it be that with your identity of an illegitimate daughter, you are dreaming of marrying to the Walton family?"

She gripped her fist tightly, her nails almost digging into her flesh.

Her whole body was trembling because of his words.

She walked over to the small coffee table next to his wheelchair and flipped it over.

The tea set, water glass, and iPad all fell to the ground with a cracking sound.

John Anderson looked at her without batting an eyelid.

She walked in front of John Anderson.

"A person like you don't have the qualification to mention my mother's name, because you're too dirty, so don't let me come to this disgusting place ever again. I'm afraid that I can't clean myself after leaving here."

After she finished, she turned around and limped away.

John Anderson said coldly: "Laura, I warn you, immediately break up with William Walton, if not, don't blame me."

She stood still and raised her eyebrows, looking back at him with an evil smile.

"In my body, there is also something else that my mother doesn't have. I have developed it well by myself, that is, I was born to dislike listening warnings from others. I will never obey you. I want to see what will you do. "

John Anderson, just wait, one day, I will pull you down from the clouds. I will make you sincerely repent to us, to my mother and me.

After leaving the Anderson family courtyard, she had only taken a few steps when she sat down on the roadside because of the pain in her feet.