Chapter 40 You want to come in with me?

On the other side of the phone, Judy Allen bellowed: "Oh my god, then quickly find a place to hide. Let me ask you, have you offended someone?"

Thinking about it, she said, "No, what's wrong?"

"Just as I was preparing to follow up on the movie, there was a knock on the door. As soon as I opened the door, three girls rushed in and angrily said that they wanted to find you. I said that you no longer lived in the dorm, so they asked me where you lived. "

"Three girls?"

"That's right, young lady. Think about it carefully. Did you not offend anyone?"

Laura Green said: "I don't think so. I don't usually interact much with others."

"Ah, it can be that bitch Elsie Clark, right? Didn't she find someone to bully you last time?"

Laura Green said: "I will be fine. I will be more careful. Don't worry."

"Anyway, don't hang around outside for too long. Your phone can set 911 to the number 1 button at any time."

"Alright, I won't be that easily bullied. Don't worry."

Hanging up, she looked at William Walton.

Now, it was only him who was in big trouble."Mr. Walton, if you have nothing important to say, I will be going upstairs."

"You were talking about bullying just now."

She shook her head.

"I don't know. My roommate said that a few women rushed into the dorm to find me."

William Walton raised his eyebrows, "It looks like you have offended someone."

"I don't know."

"Open the door."

He pointed to the door.

She casually opened the door and was just about to say, 'Take care, Mr. Walton', when William Walton had already walked in.

She was stunned for a moment.

Why did he come in?

He took a few steps toward the elevator door, but when she didn't catch up, he looked back at her.

"Won't you come in?"

"Mr. Walton, you are now … Do you want to come in with me? "

He did not speak.

She thought for a moment and said, "I don't plan to invite a man to my house as a guest."

"No one wants to go to your house as a guest. I just want to help you determine if there's any danger upstairs."

She looked at him as if to stop him from going upstairs.

"It's safe upstairs."

He disdained, "Where do you get your confidence from?"

"It's the first time I've moved here. No one knows I live here."

"You mean, I'm not a human being?" William Walton looked at her with a much sharper gaze.

She felt embarrassed for a moment.

"You are an omnipotent person."

"Then how can you guarantee that those who went to your dorm to find you weren't omnipotent?"

William Walton hugged his chest and stared at her.

These people who had come to find her were indeed omnipotent.