Chapter 177 Crap, I got caught!

Seeing him promised, the principal relaxed a few points, the voice depressed: "Mr. Walton, I think, my daughter is your alumni, and she is familiar with your class. Maybe she can help you, so..."

"Letting Miss Burke be my assistant? Forget it!"

William Walton interrupted the principal and shook his head indifferently.

Emily Burke, who was at the side, had an anxious face as she stood up and said, "Senior, I can definitely become a very good assistant. Let me give it a try."

William Walton remained calm, there was no expression on his face, but his tone was clear and cold: "No, you can't keep secret, as my assistant, the first request must be to be able to control your own mouth."

"I can, I really can!" Emily Burke repeatedly nodded.

"I always keep my mouth shut. I swear."

William Walton calmly curled the corner of his mouth: "I clearly asked Principal Burke, your father to keep the matter of me coming to school to be a special lecturer a secret, but you just casually turned around and told someone else? If this were my company, you would have been fired a long time ago."

Emily Burke said guiltily: "I don't know that this matter needs to be kept a secret."

"That's right, that's right. Mr. Walton, this is my fault. I didn't tell her about this."

"If the Principal is unreliable, how reliable can the daughter be? As the Principal's daughter, she spouted nonsense about her father's work. How can she guarantee that she won't reveal my secrets? I won't accept her as my assistant. "

Emily Burke truly felt that there was nothing she could say.

"I have only told Miss Green about this matter, I swear."

"Could it be that she isn't human?"

Emily Burke kept quiet, the situation had turned out like this, she was speechless, after all, it was wrong for his to reveal it.

"Speaking of Laura, I feel that she is very suitable to be my assistant. I heard that she used to be one of the top students in the school, and also worked as a home tutor for my brother. When she entered the job at my house, I had already given her an examination and interview. I will let her be my assistant."

Emily Burke quickly said: "But, this Miss Green also leaked it."

"Oh?"

William Walton raised his eyebrows.

"How would you know if she didn't tell you?."

William Walton laughed disdainfully: "Now, you don't have the qualifications to be compared with her. You made mistake. Nothing will change even you find excuse for yourself."

After he finished speaking, he stood up and looked at Peter Burke: "This matter is decided. Inform her and let her be your assistant, let her find two people she can trust to help her. Of course, except Miss Burke."

"Yes, yes. Mr. Walton, please take care."

When William Walton left, she stomped her feet in depression: "Dad, who is she? She really pisses me off."

"Alright, you still have the nerve to throw a tantrum. Didn't I tell you before that Mr. Walton told me to keep this a secret? Why you told her about this?"

"How would I know that she would tell Mr. Walton about it?"

Emily Burke said unhappily.

"Alright, she's good with Benjamin. You better be careful in the future."