Chapter 169 Someone with a boyfriend!

"I have time at night, but... If I were to go, wouldn't it be too much of a bother for uncle and aunt? "

Earl laughed: "That won't happen, my mom is curious about what you'll become like when you grow up. After all, she hasn't seen you in too many years."

Laura pursed her lips and smiled: "Then... Brother Earl, I'll see you tonight. "

"Sure, I'll send you my new address later."

"OK!"

After hanging up, she smiled warmly.

In the afternoon, when she was about to get off work, she sent a message to the driver and told him not to come pick her up, she had an appointment.

After that, she made a call to William Walton.

She knew that if he didn't come, he would definitely report it to William.

Instead of waiting for him to find out and stop her, it was better for her to take the initiative.

The call connected and she said: "William Walton, I won't go back for dinner tonight. I'm going to Earl's family, and after Earl's mother heard that we met each other, she invited me to her house for dinner."

William Walton was not in a good mood, it was that Earl again.

"How long?"

"I'll be back soon."

William Walton did not say anything, and Laura said: "Then I'll hang up first."

"Wait a moment."

"Is there anything else?"

"Get my driver to send you over."

"No need, I can do it myself …"

"Otherwise, don't go!"

William Walton said in a cold voice.

" Perhaps you trust the other party, but to me, anyone who comes close to you is not safe. If he goes with you, I would know where you are. And I can find you if something happened."

Upon hearing his words, Laura felt warm, and she nodded.

"Alright, I understand."

After hanging up, she sent a message to the driver: "Could I trouble you to come over and send me to an aunt's house for dinner?"

After work in the afternoon, she let Mike take her to the supermarket first.

She bought a lot of health care products and food.

When they arrived at Earl's family and saw their uncle and aunt, whom they had not seen for eleven years, everyone became a little excited.

"Laura, I really didn't expect that the shriveled and shriveled little girl from back then would be so pretty, so pretty. You, even prettier than your mother."

Laura was embarrassed, she said with a smile, "Auntie, you and Uncle are the best. You two are still the same as before when I was young."

"I've heard from your Earl about your mother. All these years, we didn't even know that you were alone, and didn't really help much. Thinking back to how your mother had helped us in such a way at that time, I really feel a little sorry for her. "

"Auntie, please don't say it like that. I'm already an adult, so I have the ability to take care of myself!" she said with a gentle and comforting smile.

"I think my mother probably thought that I had grown up and that was why she let me go."

Uncle and Earl came out from the kitchen and said, "Laura, come over quickly, let's chat while we eat."