Chapter 95 You are more tempting than the cake!

Hearing Daniel's words, a wave of guilt rose in her heart.She didn't even know that.

Just now, she had even pulled him along to eat tapas with her.

She looked at the pastries on the tea table, her eyes red.

"Daniel, what should we do?"

"Miss Green, don't worry, I'll think about something else first. God, you're back. "

As he was speaking, Daniel suddenly called his name.

After that, William Walton's voice coldly rang out."Did I say I won't come back?"

Compared to that William Walton in front of her, his attitude was as though it was a completely different person.

Daniel replied: "No, I saw that you did not bring your phone, so I was unable to contact you. I was afraid that the Allied Trade Association might leave."

"If he's gone, then so be it. After leaving them, wouldn't the company be earning money?"

"Yes, yes, yes. Mr. Walton,, you are right. "

Daniel said before putting the phone back beside his ear. "Miss Green, Mr. Walton is back."

William Walton frowned, and stared at him: "Are you calling Laura?"

Seeing the look in William Walton's eyes, Daniel felt guilty, "Third Master, I'm sorry, I couldn't contact you just now, so I tried to call the Miss Green, but in the end ..."

"Enough..." he took Daniel's phone out and took it: "Have you eaten the pastries yet?"

Hearing William Walton's voice, she stamped her feet gently: "William Walton, you're so awful. Why did you do this for me? If your cooperation failed. I can't take such a huge responsibility."

"It's my business failed. I won't let you take the blame. Of course, if you feel that you've let me down and want to compensate me, you can choose to repay me with your body. I don't mind that."

At the side, Daniel dodged hurriedly.

Laura was depressed: "Please, yet you're still joking around. Stop talking, hurry up and go in to talk about proper business. "

William Walton laughed: "Don't forget to send me a photo, if not I will look for you again."

He hung up.He turned and shouted to Daniel who had just reached the entrance of the meeting room: "Stop."

Daniel quickly stopped and turned his head, respectfully lowering his eyes. "Mr. Walton."

William Walton threw his phone to him.

He picked up the phone.

William Walton said: "If you dare call her again for something like this, see how I'll take care of you."

"Yes, yes, yes. I promise, I won't do it again."

He pushed open the door to the conference room, and William Walton walked in.

When she looked at the table full of pastries, she suddenly felt that she couldn't eat anymore.

Her appetite gone away because of the call.

However, thinking about it, William Walton still hoped that she could eat all of this.

She picked up the dessert and continued to eat.

After eating another two pieces, she couldn't eat anymore, so she took a photo and sent it to William Walton.

William Walton heard his phone ring. He picked up his phone, opened the picture, and took a look.