Chapter 198 You can't live here!

William Walton walked to the side of the sofa with Laura and sat down.

Auntie brought some pastries and fruit.

The three of them did not move, but Carol Wright said: "I just went to the company to look for you. Daniel said that you had other activities in the afternoon and had left long ago, so he called the driver to ask, and the driver said that you were home, so I came over. I didn't disturb you, did I? "

She said, "No, no. We just came back."

William Walton knew that Carol Wright was trying to probe something, and he was too lazy to hide it, so he said.

He crossed his legs and said, "Why did you come over alone? Where's Jack? "

Carol Wright lowered her eyes, and spoke with a trace of resentment in her voice: "Can't I come over by myself?"

"Jack's actions are not convenient. If you come out alone and leave him at home, I'm afraid it will be inconvenient for him."

Carol Wright bit her lips: "I'm not his nanny. Moreover, there are so many people at home, why must I stay at home?"

Seeing that Carol Wright's emotions were a little agitated, she looked at William Walton and asked: "Miss Wright, have you eaten your dinner?"

Carol Wright looked at her, and her voice also became much gentler: "Not yet."

"That's great, we didn't eat either!" she said as she pointed at the table.

"I just personally cooked a few dishes. If you don't mind, you can have a meal with us."

Carol Wright smiled warmly and nodded: "Alright, I've long heard that Miss Green's culinary skills are excellent. The last time we ate barbecue, you said that it was not considered culinary skills, but this time, I am finally lucky enough to taste it."

The two women walked towards the table together.

William Walton looked at the two in annoyance.

He got up and walked over to the dining table.

He had almost forgotten about this afternoon's accident.

But when he saw these four dishes, William Walton gave her a glance.

Seeing his eyes, she said to Carol Wright with a guilty conscience, "It might be a little cold, why don't I go and warm it up?"

William Walton sat down next to her, "Don't heat it up, it's not completely cold. Let's just eat like this."

Carol Wright looked at the dishes on the table, and pursed her lips: "The dishes are so light, it's as if they were prepared for me."

He quickly said, "She prepared this for me."

Carol Wright was embarrassed: "Why are you like a child? I just said it, no one is going to snatch it away from you."

William Walton remained calm and raised his eyebrows: "What's wrong with you and Jack? "

She was wondering, how did he know that Carol Wright must have gotten into a fight with Second Master?

Carol Wright bit her lips and didn't say anything.

She only looked at her and said: "Miss Green, recently … I don't really want to go home and I want to stay here for a few days. "

She felt awkward, this matter …

Why ask her?

This family wasn't hers.

William Walton said: "No, she cannot make the decision."