Forever ➼ BOOK 1 (Klaus Mikae...

By thevampirediariesaf

Mia Lennox and her sisters have been trying to find her runaway parents for years, meeting dead ends and find... More

DISCLAIMER
༺ part one ༻
Ch. 1 ↬ "Mystic Falls."
Chapter 2 ↬ "As real as vampires and werewolves."
Chapter 3 ↬ "Rippers."
Chapter 4 ↬ "Klaus Mikaelson."
Chapter 5 ↬ "What a bitch!"
Chapter 6 ↬ "I'm Elijah."
Chapter 7 ↬ "Hello, vampire demon."
Chapter 8 ↬ "Gotta love Mother Nature."
Chapter 9 ↬ "Kara is a monster."
Chapter 10 ↬ "He's not joking."
Chapter 11 ↬ "My shadow self."
Chapter 12 ↬ "Thanks for the tip, wolfie."
Chapter 13 ↬ "Just one little fwoosh."
Chapter 14 ↬ "You look like hell."
Chapter 15 ↬ "Chicago."
Chapter 16 ↬ "Three sad orphans."
Chapter 17 ↬ "Home sweet home."
Chapter 18 ↬ "I'm here to get revenge."
Chapter 19 ↬ "Blaming me for your mistakes."
Chapter 20 ↬ "Old time's sake."
Chapter 21 ↬ "I'm using you."
Chapter 22 ↬"Mia Lennox."
Chapter 23 ↬"Bacon pancakes."
Chapter 24 ↬ "Pizza Mikaelson!"
Chapter 25 ↬ "Let's go to New Orleans."
Chapter 26 ↬ "You better run."
Chapter 27 ↬ "I could use company."
Chapter 28 ↬ "Daddy issues."
Chapter 29 ↬ "Poor human Elena."
Chapter 30 ↬ "An eye for an eye."
Chapter 31 ↬ "Man of the hour."
Chapter 32 ↬ "You are pissing me off."
Chapter 33 ↬ "A hero is a villian in disguise."
Chapter 34 ↬ "Klaus and his girlfriend."
Chapter 35 ↬"I told you she's evil!"
Chapter 36 ↬ "Such a pest."
Chapter 37 ↬ "More than a friend."
Chapter 38 ↬ "Damon, shut up."
Chapter 39 ↬ "Super old, super creepy."
Chapter 41 ↬ "Courtesy of Matt Donavan."
Chapter 42 ↬ "Mystic Falls is bad luck."
Chapter 43 ↬ "She was supposed to live."
Chapter 44 ↬ "The goodbye book."
Chapter 45 ↬ "Mamma Mia."
Chapter 46 ↬ "Humans are sensitive."
Chapter 47 ↬ "Doppelgänger got your tongue?"
Chapter 48 ↬ "Always a sight to see."
Chapter 49 ↬ "Partners in crime."
༺ part two ༻
Ch. 50 ↬ "Go get 'em, Tiger."
Ch. 51 ↬ "Silas will kill us all."
Ch. 52 ↬ "At this point it's finders keepers."
Extra ↬ "Thanksgiving Special."
Ch. 53 ↬ "Call it mercy."
Ch. 54 ↬ "I'm perfectly capable of being dead."
Ch. 55 ↬ "If it isn't little Miss Sunshine."
Ch.56 ↬ "So much for self-control."
Ch.57 ↬ "I like you better like this."
Ch.58 ↬ "Introducing her to a thousands hells."
Ch.59 ↬ "Make sure you rip her apart."
Ch.60 ↬ "Enjoy the highway back to hell."
Ch.61 ↬ "Something wicked has happened."
Ch.62 ↬ "Hi, I'm Euphoria."
Ch.63 ↬ "From a handmaiden to a queen."
Ch.64 ↬ "For power and glory."
Ch.65 ↬ "We can make new memories."
Ch.66 ↬ "Psychos are here in town again."
Ch.67 ↬ "Mother's intuition."
Ch.68 ↬ "Do you believe in the devil?"
Ch.69 ↬ "You're not a hero then."
Ch.70 ↬ "This is home."
Ch.71 ↬ "Always and forever."
Ch.72 ↬ "Through the dark."
author's note ↬ "thank you for everything."
Next time on "The Vampire Diaries."
SEQUEL IS UP!

Chapter 40 ↬ "I'm no psychopath."

673 27 8
By thevampirediariesaf

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

"Mia– what are you doing? They're suppose to trickle down!"

She was hanging up the stars for the decade dance when Caroline and Elena walked in. Mia was helping Sage until they both were getting yelled at.

"Trickle down," Sage mocked and hit her shoulder. "Listen to the leader."

She laughed, helping her boyfriend readjust the strings to create the trickling effect that Caroline wanted.

After returning home late last night, Zella and Michelle waited up for their sister. Mia explained the whole sire line to them when it hit that Michelle will be affected by their deaths as well.

"We need to find out who's sire line you're a part of," Mia stood up from her seat to pace around the room. "Okay– your ex. Who turned Brett?"

"I don't know!?" Michelle started to freak out, "he just turned me."

"We'll have to find him," Zella spoke up, "And ask who sired him without giving too much information on why."

"Do you still have his phone number or something?" Mia made a face, "because you beat the crap out of his face last time."

"No–" Michelle whined, "but I know that Kara might have some information."

"Ah– no!" Mia waved her hands, "We've gotten close to finding our parents so many times. We have experience in locating missing people so–" she shrugged, "how about we get to it?"

Eventually after searching through the internet, contacting old faces, and consulting with the police department, they found Michelle's ex-boyfriend. He was staying in Tallahassee, Florida. At least, that's where he was last located at.

Zella and Michelle agreed that it was best that Mia stayed back at home to tell them what happens. The younger sister agreed as well. She was going to stop any other Original from being killed until her sister found her sire.

That explains why Mia was suffering. Standing on top of ladder trying to loop the plastic stars correctly.

"I can't," she gave up and started to step down, "I'm gonna go do something less frustrating."

"So you're just going to leave me here?" Sage called out with sad eyes, "All alone?"

"Yup!" Mia laughed while trying not to look back. She walked up to the decorating table and picked up the black chandelier Rebekah wanted her to hang.

"Hey."

She turned around to face Elena and Caroline walking behind her.

"Caroline, where do I hang this?" Mia held up the chandelier, "near the entrance?"

"Probably in the hallway so no one sees that awful piece of decor," the blonde held onto her clipboard tightly, "If you're here, I'm amusing you'll be at the dance too?"

"With Sage, yeah–" Mia looked at him to see that he was still stuck on the stars, "If he ends up catching a sudden stomach flu, don't expect me there."

Caroline nodded and nudged Elena, signaling for her to say something.

"Mia. Damon told me about your guys' trip to Colorado yesterday," Elena held her own hands together, "And thank you for bringing back Jeremy– for protecting him too. From Kol."

Instead of a dry response, Mia just picked up the lighting piece and headed for the hallway to hang it. Elena groaned, trudging her feet as she sped towards her.

"Kidnapping you was messed up–"

She spun on her heels and walked closer to Elena, causing the Gilbert to inch back.

"Shooting me with wooden stakes, chaining my body, locking me in a trunk with no air circulation to bring me against my will to Klaus Mikaelson will never be forgiven Elena," Mia's eyes started to glow the bright yellow as her anger grew.

"I'm not doing anymore favors for you anymore. Don't come to me to apologize because you think I still like you."

Elena nodded fearfully as Mia walked away. Caroline sighed and shrugged her shoulders at her friends before resuming bossing people around.

Kara jolted awake to the sudden sound of a door closing. She groaned while her head fell back against the metal chair. Her eyes scanned the room.

Sage walked in after dropping Mia back home. He walked up to the vampire and injected more vervain, as well as making sure the ventilation system was working.

Last night, when he managed to trick the idiotic bitch into his house, Sage relocated her into one of the old Lockwood's cellars.

Mia told him plenty about Kara. Being smart, he decided that the doppelgänger needed to be out of the way if the plan were to work. So when the boy saw Kara talking to the other Sage and Finn, he devised a plan.

The fact that Kara came up to him unexpectedly that night was perfect. She was now his captive.

Kara tried to move her head or speak up, but her body was so weak that she couldn't do either. There was more vervain in her system than blood.

"How does it feel?" Sage pulled up a chair to sit across from her.

Expectedly, she didn't responded. She was able to hear every word, but was staring off at the ceiling. The vervain numbed her body.

"Helpless. Right?" He chuckled, "you feel helpless. Useless. Worthless– but you wouldn't know. Vampires don't feel like that."

Sage rested his chin on the palm of his hand, "humans are always less than you guys."

Stop talking, Kara thought to herself as her eyelids dropped down, how did I get here?

"You suck at pretending to be my girlfriend," Sage laughed, "She's never like oh my god! Sage! I miss you! Mia's more.. nonchalant. Thought you would've gotten that by now, since you've raised her."

He got up from his seat and pulled out a picture of his family. One where he wasn't there.

"You were looking at them the other night. This is my mom, my dad, my sister Sofia," Sage stared at Kara as she was starting to fall asleep.

"I was watching Mia as she teared them to bits and pieces," He started to shake from anger. His therapist recommended that he take classes to control it, but they were always only suggestions. He found other ways to deal with his mentions.

"Oh well– my plan is going accordingly. I've gotten you out of the way and you're gonna stay here until then."

Sage looked at his watch, it was an hour before the dance and he needed to go change. He called one of the vampires to watch over the door.

"I would stay and miss the dance to play around–" Sage looked around all of the torture devices he built for Mia's family, "—To hurt you constantly since you look like Mia, but I'm no psychopath."

He unlatched the door and smirked, "at least not yet."

Mia finished placing in the last bobby pin. She tried to do her makeup by following a tutorial on YouTube. When Caroline was helping get ready for the Mikaelson ball, she commented saying that Mia looked like Audrey Hepburn. Since it was the 20s, she thought it was perfect to dress like her.

Sage was going to be on his way soon and Mia had to put on her pearl necklace.

Damon knocked on the bathroom door, then leaned against the frame with a proud smile on his face, "I slept with Hepburn once, she was a beauty."

Mia wasn't surprised he was here at all, she just laughed and asked him to help with the neck piece, "And? Did you guys hit it off?"

"I didn't really like Breakfast at Tiffany's, so no," he chuckled and hooked the two pieces of metal together.

"But again, she was beautiful. It was one my happy moments," Damon smiled at his friend.

"What did you come here for?" Mia started to trot down the stairs to put on her heels, "Please don't show up at the dance–"

"No, I would never. Not without a pretty date," Damon followed and sat down on the couch.

He started to quiet down as he thought, "Elena and I kissed last night. I came over for something and– it happened."

"It happened?" Mia widened her eyes, "you just grabbed her head and kissed her–"

"We were talking about something. Then, while I was going to leave, she ran up to me and kissed me." He sighed.

"I asked her what that was all about. You know. The "me and you" talk. She just ignored it and took Stefan as her date for the dance," Damon got up to raid their liquor stash, "woo hoo for Damon."

Mia tried to hold on her smile; "sorry about you being rejected. Maybe Elena is just conflicted on who she wants to be with?"

She raised an eyebrow, "maybe she's experimenting?"

Damon chugged down their red wine bottle, "she can at least keep lips to herself while doing so."

"Okay– Elena isn't going to keep you two so eventually she'll pick one," Mia sat down on the couch, "And you both are vampires.. time means nothing."

He smiled a little before going up to Mia and flicking her forehead, "have fun at the dance, Wolfie– stay away from Alaric."

"Why?" Mia furrowed her eyebrows, "is his evil alter ego that bad?"

"You're lucky you're not a vampire," Damon opened the door and widened his eyes.

"Hello Sage. No flowers?" He patted the boy's shoulder before walking out.

Mia got up with couch and grabbed her purse, "hey. That was Stefan's brother."

She closed the door and walked with Sage to his car.

"What was he doing here?"

"Warning me," she sat down in the passenger seat and sighed.

"Don't worry about it though, tonight is all about us and the dance," Mia looked at his hat and bow tie, "wow. You look–"

"Don't," Sage laughed and started to car, "this hat looks stupid, but whatever fits the era."

They listened to some old timely songs before entering through the school's red carpet and into the gym. She gasped at how many students actually showed up and all of those who were dancing, having fun.

"This is your first dance?" He started to pull her into the middle of the floor and they swayed to the music.

Mia sighed, "my first official dance. Yes– there was homecoming, but not much dancing."

"In that case–" Sage picked her up and started twirling. She started to giggle, but enjoyed being in the air.

For awhile, they were dancing to themselves. Forgetting about what existed outside these walls. Mia's eyes shifted away from him for a moment, catching a gaze of Caroline with Tyler.

"Hey, one of my friends are here," Mia yelled over the music, "I'm gonna go talk to him."

He nodded and Mia walked towards the couple, which caught Tyler off guard.

"Mia!"

"Hi, Tyler. How was your field trip out of town?" Mia glared at Caroline, who wasn't suppose to take him back that easily. The blonde gazed down at the floor.

"It was great. Caroline gave me your advice and I took it," Tyler smiled, "I'm no longer sired to Klaus!"

She was a little shocked, "really? How do you know that?"

"When I turned.. I felt different, like I was actually free," he continued, "It was like being chained down before, now that feeling of restriction is gone."

"That-that's good," Mia nodded, "Now you can stay here, with Caroline? Your girlfriend?"

Caroline nudged Mia a little and gave her a shut up, don't say that, look. Instead, Mia waited for Tyler to answer.

"I intend to," he furrowed his eyebrows, "How are things here? With Klaus?"

"Fine– anyways have fun," Mia spun around. She didn't want to talk about that with anyone, especially with Tyler.

As Mia tried to look for Sage, her mind started to think about Rebekah.

Where is she? Mia thought, this was her idea. She's not showing up tonight?

"Audrey Hepburn was a beautiful woman, no surprise you've dressed up as her."

Mia rolled her eyes at the sound of that voice. She faced Klaus, wearing a white suit and a blue tie.

"Your suits just keep getting better and better," she crossed her arms, "What are you doing here?"

"Rebekah asked me to swing by. She prepared this dance and begged me to come," he looked around, "Not an accurate representation, but I'll take it."

"Where is she?"

"Getting her hair done, perfecting the outfit," Klaus joked, "being Rebekah."

The fast swing music started to dial down and the upbeat turned into a slow song. Mia awkwardly shifted her stance.

"I'm gonna go find my boyfriend now," she turned, but Klaus placed a hand on her lower back.

"One dance? Come on," he whispered behind her ear, "I won't bite."

To get him to leave her alone, Mia took his hand and they walked towards the middle. They danced close together as Klaus kept his attention on her and Mia kept her attention on everything but him.

"You would've loved the 1920s, Mia," Klaus started a conversation.

"Take away those dark memories of Chicago, the girls were reckless. Sexy. Fun. They literally used to dance until they dropped," he spun her around.

Mia smiled and shook her head, "I wonder what kind of serial killers were lurking in the dark."

"What's gotten you into a mood?" Klaus questioned, "You should be nicer to me. I'm leaving town tomorrow."

The strings of Mia's heart tugged roughly as she heard those words. She turned towards him with a hurtful expression. The two of them locked eyes as Klaus continued to speak.

"I'd like you to come with me, but we both know you're not ready to accept my offer. You're tired of being forced and ordered around," he held Mia closer and tighter.

"Perhaps, one day.. In a year or a century, you'll turn up at my door and let me show you what the world has to offer."

Mia stared deeply into his eyes. She didn't want Klaus to leave town, but she didn't want to go with him either. The two of them inched closer together, their lips almost centimeters apart.

At the last second, she turned away and put more space in between them. Klaus looked down sadly, but spoke up.

"Suppress your desires all of you want Mia, but I know you. Small-town boyfriend, small town-life. It's not enough for you," he pulled away from the wolf and started to head back home.

Mia bit her lip and looked around, Sage was standing in the far back, staring. She walked up to him with a nervous look.

"Sage–" She started, but couldn't make up an excuse for what happened.

He shrugged his shoulders, "a maniac is obsessed with you. How am I suppose to be mad?"

Sage put down his drink and dragged Mia back into the dance floor. The slow song was still playing, they had to have their couple dance moment.

"So, Brett was sired to Penelope Bines, Penelope was sired to Gavin Lee, and Gavin was turned by.." Zella looked up from her phone towards the restaurant they were at. "Kara Radford."

Michelle slammed her head on the dashboard and groaned, "that means I'm part of Kol's bloodline."

"Yeah," Zella rested her head on the glass window. "Now we're all connected to the Original family. That's amazing.."

The dance ended and the couple spent the remaining hour just sitting down in the hallway goofing off. Mia was having the time of her life, while Sage was itching for the night to be over. He wanted to get back to Kara and check his other phone for further information.

As they walked out, Mia eyed at the salt that was surrounding the building.

"What the hell?"

"What's wrong?" Sage furrowed his eyebrows, then gazed at the trail, "Mia– it's a boundary spell."

"Shit!" She cursed and paced around, "something's wrong. I have to go."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Yeah– staying home," Mia sighed, "I'll call you later."

"Be safe!" Sage called before returning to his car. He took out his second cell phone and called Desmon, "How is she?"

"It looks like she's dying. But she's not."

"Okay, what about the parents?"

"They're coming."

Mia searched all the rooms of the high school until she opened one with everyone in there. Damon, to her surprise, was there as well.

"Mia?" Matt walked up to her, "can you get pass the barrier?"

"I came here to ask why the hell its there," Mia frowned, "what's happening? And yes– I can get out."

"Evil Esther came back," Damon sighed, "she wants to kill her children again. Bonnie's trying to find a loophole."

"Well, if the three of us can leave, we can stop Esther ourselves," Jeremy offered, "We just gotta find out where she is."

Stefan groaned, "suicide, Jeremy."

Klaus sped over to Jamie, Bonnie's friend, and held him by the throat, "Suicide is disappointing me. Find a loophole or I'll start killing people you fancy."

"Klaus– let him go!" Mia shouted, but he just ignored her, "Hey! Bonnie doesn't care about any of us. The only reason why she's trying to break this boundary is because of Caroline and Tyler. If you start killing the people she cares about, she'll send the rest of us to Hell."

He listened whilst looking at the struggling human. After comprehending Mia's words, he let Jamie go and waited for Bonnie to continue.

Mia sighed out of relief and walked out of the room, she wanted to go check on Caroline and Tyler. The pair were sitting down in the gym, talking about Esther and Elena.

"Hey," Mia stood in front of them with her arms crossed, "How are you two holding up?"

"Filled with confusion on what's happening," Caroline exhaled loudly, "you?"

"About the same. I'm waiting for Bonnie to locate Elena so we can go after her."

"We?" Tyler raised an eyebrow.

"Me, Jeremy, and Matt," Mia scrunched her nose, "That's a weird team.."

"I don't understand how she got us all in one place anyways," Caroline started to move around, "And what is she doing back?"

"Our queen Rebekah isn't here," Mia concluded, "she hasn't been here all day."

"You think Rebekah set us up?"

"No, she hates her mother as much as Klaus does," Mia shook her head, "I'm sure Esther did something in the meantime."

Matt walked in through the gym, "Mia! Bonnie found them– let's go."

"Be careful," Caroline called to her friend before Mia ran out of the building.

The three of them hopped into Matt's car and drove to the old cemetery that Esther was at. Mia was sitting in the back seat, devising a plan for when they get there.

"Esther is a super powerful witch, okay?" Mia made sure they had that clear, "there's a chance that she's going to do some spell that will have you killed–"

"What?" Jeremy and Matt both say at the same time.

Mia put her hands on the car seat headrest, "it's just a guess, okay? I'm going to be hiding in the back while you two take her attention with those guns, just in case it goes wrong. I'll shift into half my werewolf form. And do not hesitate to shoot her."

"We're not going to kill anyone," Matt sped up the car, "We're going to bargain."

"Bargain?" Mia scoffed, "she's not going to listen. Esther loathes vampirism and she'll destroy anyone who gets in her way."

"Sorry, Mia, but us humans value life," Jeremy rolled his eyes.

"If you value life so much, you'll kill Esther to protect your sister," Mia retorted, "You think she's going to keep her alive? She tried to kill her before–"

"The point is to save Elena without anyone dying," Matt pulled over, "We're here."

The boys grabbed the crossbow and gun from the back while Mia took another route. She didn't want Esther to notice her. Matt and Jeremy took opposites sides, then caused a noise so Esther can step out.

When Esther stepped out, Matt cocked his gun, "don't move."

Jeremy came into her view, "where's Elena?"

Elena ran in upon hearing her brother's voice, "Jeremy?"

"Let her go," Jeremy inched forward towards the witch.

Kill her, Mia said in her head, shoot the arrow before she does something!

"How foolish of you to risk your lives in defense of those who will kill you," Esther was hurt by their intentions. "But if that is your choice..."

She raised both hands up, causing Jeremy and Matt to tremble. They turned towards each other with their weapons.

"Matt, put your gun down!"

"I can't! I'm not controlling it!"

I told you so, Mia jumped from the top of the cemetery building on onto Esther. The witch screamed in pain as the wolf clawed her throat out and heart out, leaving her on the floor bleeding.

Elena, Jeremy, and Matt stood in shock at the surprise attack Mia had.

Alaric appeared in the scene, his face filled with regret and surprise.

"Ric.." Elena went to hug him. He stared at Esther's dead body and looked around.

"Tell me what happened."

Elena explained to Alaric, as well as everyone else there, what happened while he blacked out. Mia gathered understanding over Esther's plans. Not only was she was threat to every vampire, but one to Mia as well. She now killed both of Klaus's parents.

They decided to head back to the school where all of their friends were. Mia decided to stay and call Klaus to pick up his mother's corpse.

"Mia. Thank you," Elena wanted to talk to her before leaving, "For everything. From risking your life to save Stefan, to saving my brother three times and for saving me. Thank you."

"It wasn't for you," She sighed at looked at the dead body, "Don't think we're allies anymore, Elena."

Elena nodded her head and walked away with Alaric. They held onto each other for support. Mia inhaled deeply and looked at Esther once more.

"If only you hadn't attempted murder, you'd be alive," Mia tried to apologize, "Or I would've killed you in a different way with less blood splattered."

Esther's magic stopped fighting Bonnie and the boundary spell was lifted. Klaus dashed out of the high school dance to find Mia, staring at a body on the ground.

Taking only a couple steps forward, he immediately recognized his mother on the floor. He sighed, then looked at Mia who was partly covered in blood. She didn't say anything, but looked down at his mother's cold body.

He picked up Esther in his arms, "Esther wasn't very friendly to begin with, its no surprise you couldn't handle her."

She followed the hybrid into his car and back to his mansion. Klaus placed his mother in a coffin and undaggered Rebekah, who was in there the whole time. Mia gasped at the sight of her friend.

"Your trap failed, mother," Klaus walked over to her coffin again, "I live and I will go on living. Let your beloved spirits try to preserve you again. I dare you to come after me."

Mia watched intently as Klaus talked to Esther. She tightly held onto her own hands doing so.

"I will build an army so big, no one will ever touch me. My survival will haunt you through eternity. You will NEVER DESTROY ME!"

Klaus yelled and closed the coffin shut. He brushed past Mia to go into his room.

She blew into her lips and stood still, standing over Rebekah's body.

"I'm sorry your mother tricked you again," Mia waited for a few moments for Klaus to calm down.

Before knocking on the bedroom door, she mentally prepared herself. He opened the door with confused eyes. Usually he was in a long sleeve shirt with jeans, but to her surprise he was dressed comfortably.

"Um.. I just wanted to check on you," Mia smiled faintly, "I know you hate your mother and all but.. she's still family. I took that away from you. Twice."

Klaus exhaled loudly, "you saved me the trouble of getting my hands dirty. Twice."

Mia let out a laugh, "yeah, you're welcome.." She shyly looked around, "and after just killing someone right now, I would rather be with people."

He smiled before opening his bedroom door more. Mia scrunched up her face, why am I doing this?

"Clothes to change into?" Klaus opened up his drawer to hand her a few shirts.

"Thanks," she grinned and went into the bathroom to quickly change. Mia placed all of her belongings on the counter and walked towards the bed. He was sketching a drawing on his desk, so she went ahead to sleep.

However, after a few minutes, Klaus walked over to the mattress and laid down with her. Normally, Mia would freak out and tell him to go away, but the girl felt at ease looking at his eyes.

His hands rested on her cheek, his thumb gently caressing her features to help her fall asleep. It surprised him that Mia didn't swat his hand away.

"Klaus.." Mia wanted to say something before slipping into unconsciousness, "Generally, for humans, killing someone should be upsetting. It shouldn't be a normal habit unless there's something wrong with you."

She continued to gaze into his eyes, "and I would never kill someone ever. No matter what. But that night when I staked your father and ripped Esther's throat out today.. I did it to protect you."

His actions came to halt at Mia's words. Klaus's eyebrows furrowed at what she was saying.

"What I'm saying is that.. I care about you, Klaus. I've come to terms with it," she smiled before her eyelids shut closed, "And I would care if you left town too.."

As Mia gave into fatigue, Klaus's heart started to fill with pure happiness. His lips broke into a smile and eventually fell asleep to the sound of Mia's breathing.

Alannah and Tristan were speeding through the highways of Arizona. After Sage sent a picture of Mia looking half-dead, they knew everything he was saying was real.

"How could this happen!" Alannah yelled as she started to go over 100 mph, "Where is Kara? I thought you guys made a deal?"

"Well, I should've known better," Tristan was reading through the text conversation with Sage, "Kara has no humanity. Meaning she'd leave those girls in a heartbeat."

"Oh my god," Alannah started to cry, "I hope our baby is okay– god, I hope–"

"We're going to get them out of this, okay?" Tristan started to calm his wife down, "They're only after us."

Alannah nodded and continued to speed, they were going to see their daughters again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 4.8K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
71 0 5
Alex halliwell takes a trip to New Orleans when she discovers the original family one caught her eye the nicklaus mikaelson they had a lot in common...
20.2K 240 28
For a thousand years, Keira has been the baby of the family. Centuries ago in what would later be the supernatural town of Mystic Falls, Virginia, t...
146K 5.8K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...