BELOVED 2 [h.s.]

By linsdiary

So guys first of all to understand this part you need to read the first one! .... "Linda I," he gulps "I'm... More

Prologue. Edited.
Chapter 1. Edited.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
BIG NEWS & UPDATE!

Chapter 6.

1.3K 82 5
By linsdiary

I open my eyes and find that Harry isn't beside me. I look for my underwear and put it on, after pulling through my head Harry's shirt.

He couldn't just leave me here after last night, he can't just be mad because of this after we had that; it is so childish.

He enters to the room with two yellow roses and smiles at me.

"I am so sorry and such a dirtbag for what I did yesterday but I was just upset that you didn't tell me about that... Why?" He sighs, moving up and down the roses in his hands.

"Because if I told you so, you would have been pushing us again and I really want it beautiful and slow like right now, like starting everything again without problems." I explain and he hands me the flowers, I smile and he tries to hug me but I jerk away.

"I have roses on my hands, behave!" I say and he laughs.

"So we're going to rehearsals in two hours for today's concert," he takes the roses from my hands and leans me slowly on the bed.

"Let's get going then," I say, tugging a lock of his hair behind his ear.

"I said two hours," he smirks and kisses me.

...

Once again.

Now we are so late, we need to dress up in ten minutes to go and I am now in my room, begging that Lou doesn't ask me why I didn't sleep in here, I know she knows the answer but it's overwhelming, if she happens to ask me I will rather be dead.

Harry's POV.

Today. I have everything settle down for today, she doesn't know I am going to LA too and there's where I am going to make her mine again, tomorrow we will be a happy couple again and I already planned everything with my friends there.
I want to call her dad so he gives me the permission to make her my girlfriend again and have her family's confidence again.
Fuck, I know I ruined everything but just believing her whole family thinks shit about me is awful, Beatrice could say shit to my mom about me now that they are best friends and I'm just afraid to go home and hear my disappointed Mom telling me that I betrayed the most important thing in my life.

I have everything planned, then we will go to London together and I will have a nice chat with Beatrice. I won her once with a simple talk, it won't be harder now.

I am changing my clothes while still thinking about this girl in the room beside mine changing her clothes again, just if she had have her bags here...

I wear the same outfit I always do, I walk out of the room just in time, everyone's outside talking about yesterday's Derby game and I'm here, in front of the door, waiting her to go out.
Why is she taking too much time? Oh yeah, she's a woman.

"Man, you had fun yesterday... didn't you?" Zayn laughs behind me.

I open my eyes, I don't care if they heard us at all but Zayn just never makes this type of comments lately, he's so hush about our personal lives.

"I-yes," I respond.

"Just be careful pal, you know what Paul told you before the tour started... You are the one breaking the rules here; see how not even Louis is doing it." He warns. "Neither me,"

It's stupid how Managment doesn't let us have relationships during the tour, so that paparazzi and press don't leave behind the tour for our girls.
It's not my fault that she is here, well maybe a little bit now that I cried on Ben's shoulder like a freak.

I don't regret at all.

"But I like her more than the others, so I'll keep the secret." He jokes and laughs.

...

Linda's POV

"How do you eat that?" Arthur asks.

"It's not food, it's a place!" I say and laugh.

He is so nice, is so funny to spend time with him, but I would love to have more time with my dad, we are in his office right now, he just comes every twenty minutes for something and goes away again.
We've been this way for two days, since I left Brazil in that plane that brought me here, to Miami now that my dad wasn't really in Los Angeles but here, I wanted so bad to have a talk with Ethan but we are not in the same place.
Arthur loves me and I love him, he is fuzzy but so soft also so it's easy to cope with him due to everything he does is hilarious.

"If it's not food, I don't like it!" He screams and crosses his arms on his little chest.

I laugh and pet his hair, he is sitting on my lap while we're talking about Brazil, I would love to ask him about his mother but I am afraid, they already got divorced but the kids don't know that little fact yet.
I don't want him to react like I did, sitting lonely at school because I just wanted a dad and not friends, do not eat if my dad wasn't the one giving me food or escaping somewhere with Jacob or Kaylee because I just hated my mom and Danny... Well, not really escaping-.

I want him and Lauren to have a normal family, where they can be either with their father or mother a day.

"When are we visiting Knocky boy?" Arthur asks me.

"How's Knocky boy?" I question him.

"The one with stupid hair and stupid jokes... Gary." He explains playing with the tips of my hair.

"Do you mean Harry? And hey, do not swear!" I laugh; he can be so funny like... all the time.

"That same boy! Lauren thought me," he speaks. "Is he at home when we come back? Like he is weird and all but he has delicious mints all the time..." He climbs off my lap and walks to play with his car.

"You like him?" I do too. Way too much, more than the normal someone can lik-.

"Yeah! You can have an Arthur Junior with him and he will be as good as Dad, sissie," he says, "and I love you more than Laurie so I can help you raising Junior,"

I laugh. He is just so soft and beautiful. He is taking pictures with my phone and is funny how a five-year-old kid uses technology better than me. "Barry? Hello!"

He says watching the phone.

I think he is playing till I hear Harry's voice through the phone; I run behind Arthur and notice he is in a studio. I really haven't talked to him since I arrived, I just texted him I was here and doing good and he answered me a simple *be happy, have a nice time .x* which I didn't reply. If he just could be here we wouldn't be this bored.

"Hey Archie," Harry smiles, he is too nice with kids and lovely...

"I am Thor!" He screams and we both laugh.

I wave to the screen and he does the same. Arthur asks him for jokes and he tells him some, then explains him how long hair is not just for girls but that he promises to get a haircut soon. Then Arthur asks him where he is, he says that he is composing songs and sings a little bit of one, he is so talented and I am falling deeper in love with him.

"Can we go to visit you? Dad is too busy to spend time with us," Arthur explains why we are alone. Wait, is he here? In Miami?

"Of course, I will go for you. Send me the address,"

"No, I want to go there." Arthur says.

"Yeah, I'm going for you and then we're retuning here."

"Send him the address now, sissie!" Arthur hands me the phone and I decline the call to send him the address.

I text my Dad telling him we are going to Harry's and he accepts.
Harry arrives, not a single paparazzi near us and it's so weird but better than ever. I don't want Arthur to be mobbed or something.

"Derry!" Arthur screams and runs to him.

I don't really understand why he loves him so much but it is so cute to see them this friendly. He whispers something in Harry's ear and Harry takes out bubblegum and gives him one.

I walk slowly to the car, I help Arthur climbing in and then Harry climbs beside me.

He tells the address to the driver and he starts the car.

"Hey," he greets me, shaking my hand. a gesture I didn't expect but whatever...

"Hi, sorry for this..." I apologise; Arthur can be so meddlesome sometimes.

"It's okay, I am glad to see you." He whispers into my ear and I shudder.

"I'm starved." Arthur comments.

"Do you want to go to McDonald's first?" Harry suggests.

"Oh no, he always is starved, don't bother yourself." I say.

"It's completely fine, we're going to McDonald's."

"Hell yeah!" Arthur screams.

We reach to the place and Arthur goes immediately to play while the order comes to our table. Everyone here watching us, whispering things about us.

"So you've been these three days babysitting your brother?"

"Basically... but I really like him so it's fine."

"I like him too, he is the only one of your family members that doesn't hate me already," Harry laughs.

"And what are you doing here? I thought you were in London."

"I am here to record new music," he answers.
When Arthur finally eats, we go to the studio where Harry was minutes ago; it's small but has a lot of different weird and extraordinary stuff to record, sing or whatever it is called.

Arthur records a little song for his Mom with Harry's help while I slowly die from softness. Arthur finally falls asleep, it's the first time he's been awake since 6am to almost sunset.

"Thanks for making him laugh today," I thank him. "My Dad and Kate already got divorced and I just have the job to tell Arthur about it, I want him to be so happy so that this isn't too tough for him."

"Who has the custody?"

"Kate. My Dad is trying to spend a lot of time with his kids, last week was Lauren and now it's Arthur but he has had a lot of work and he hasn't spent the amount of time needed for Arthur not to miss him so much,"

"He will see him every weekend or holiday, don't be sad for him." He rubs my cheek.

"I am worried, I don't want him to react as me or worst as Danny when Dad left."

"Hey... It is different and you know it, don't be worried because you are the best sister ever and now that you have experience you will help them through this," he continues rubbing my cheek and the sexual tension covers my body.

"Yes you are right," I smile.

"Let's change the topic now so you give me that big smile of yours I love,"

I blush and smile, he is so soft and I am falling truly, deeply in love with this new version of Harry Styles. This is not the flirty one I met, this is the real one.

"I've missed you so much this week," I say.

"Have you?" He raises his eyebrows grinning, "so do I." He wraps my shoulders with his arm and brings me closer to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"See? We need to be together all the time, we can be apart either three days. It is better if we-,"

"Do not ruin the moment." I interrupt and kiss his cheek.

I love him and I want to be with him all the time but this thing about being together again gives me anxiety, I am not ready yet, I need to make my family love him again so I don't need to hide a relationship from the world.

"Okay, I'll give you your time." He whispers.

"Thank you,"

He kisses my lips, a little but meaningful peck.

"Weren't you supposed to give me time?" I ask.

"To accept being my girlfriend not to kiss you." He kisses me again.

I link my fingers with his, I just love so much his hands and the way his fingers are so thin like mines and just entwine perfectly like if they were just one piece.
Though I want to have my time I can't regret I don't want to kiss him and have him all the time, I just can do this even though we are not a couple yet. I love him and need him.

My phone rings on my lap, I jump a little with the buzz and Harry laughs. I see it is my father and I answer immediately.

He tells me he is outside waiting for us, Harry carries Arthur to the door and gets him into the car.

"Thank you so much mate," my Dad says and I feel ashamed, mate is not a word an old man must use for a young adult.

"You're very welcome." Harry smiles.

"I really am grateful, they were dying of boredom in my office. And I want to thank you, would you fancy coming to dinner with us?"

"Sure. I'd love to." He replies.

I climb in the back seat with Arthur and Harry with Dad, we get to the hotel and decide to change our clothes.
I wear a nice white dress. I don't usually wear white clothes but I really love how this one fits on me, I really love how I look this way. I braid my hair to a side and put simple makeup on, white sandals and grab my handbag.

When I go out I see my Dad wearing a tux, he is an elegant man now. Harry is wearing a blue long-sleeved shirt.

"We happen to be the same size," Harry tells me blushing.

"Oh Dad, let him wear his own clothes!" I defend.

"We are going to a luxury place to have dinner and any celeb or boyfriend of yours is going there that way."

My skin bumps when I hear that coming from my Dad's mouth and my hope bottle fills a bit.

"Oh c'mon..."

"It's okay," Harry rubs my back slowly.

We three go to the restaurant, Arthur is already asleep with the babysitter at the hotel.
This place is really fancy and I just can tell my dad is richer as Harry, to pay dinner in a place with this luxury level.
I order chicken, as always, and they order meat and fish.

Meanwhile food arrives my Dad asks Harry about the tour and he just reminds me Mom when we first became a couple, asking him about protection, his work and family; all of a sudden.

Then my dad tells us this is one of the restaurants where his industry belongs and I understand why he can eat here literally free so that's why we came to this place, in a matter of fact.

We eat our food while talking about... whatever and then my dad invites Harry to the hotel, I don't know why but he does.

Harry's POV.

Is like really uncomfortable, I feel being judged by Damon, we three are sitting in the little living room of the suite and Damon gets a call. He leaves the room and goes to the hall to answer. Thanks God, the silence was so uncomfortable.

"You can change your shirt now if you want to, I feel so bad." She apologises and stands up.

"Don't, it's okay!" I say.

She takes my hand and guides me to her room, where my shirt is. I take off Damon's and fold it, leaving it on the bed.

"Where is it?" I ask.

"I left it here, wait." She opens her closet and looks for my shirt there, then her bed, the bathroom, under the bed and even on her bags. "It disappeared," she slurs.

"So..." I walk to her, shortening the space between us.

"You need to wear my dad's shirt again." She explains and gives a step back, closing the door with her back.

"I think I won't need it..." I cup her chin, give a step closer and rest my hand on her hip.

"Harry, my dad and brother are here."

"He is sleeping, your dad is talking with someone about work... it means hours."

She caresses my chest, drawing my wing tattoo with her finger. "This is my second favorite." She states.

She raises her head and closes her eyes, getting closer to my lips to press hers with mines. I immediately wrap my arms on her, meanwhile she links her fingers behind my head, bringing me down due to her height.

"Harry, I love you." She says on my lips. "I really want to be your girlfriend again but the problem is that anyone can know, I'm forbidden to be with you again. I know I am an adult and all but Danny and my mom still rule me."

Maybe it'll be stupid to hide all of our things from the world but in some part is better, I want us to be true and secret, I don't want any celeb stuff involved between us again. I've been looking for a real relationship, I found it and let fame interfere, now that I want her back I am changing everything so we work better than before.

"What does it mean? You are accepting right now?"

She shakes her head and smiles.

"I am accepting tomorrow, first I need to test you." She jokes and kisses me.

It's weird but so hot just how she has control on me right now.

"Tested?" I ask on her lips, she shakes her head and I look for the zip behind her dress.

I feel how the door is trying to be opened and I immediately run to grab the shirt to put it on.

Damon comes in.

"Guys, I need to go and fix a problem of the new restaurant so you'll babysit Arthur till I come back. Okay?"

"Don't worry Dad, we will." Linda says.

"Good luck and be careful, don't do things teenagers love doing..." Damon laughs and goes away.

"What does teenager love doing?" She asks and walks to me, unbuttons my shirt and kisses my chest.

Dang it, she is so sexy right now and it makes me already hard.

"I don't know... teach me," I lift her face and kiss her nose.

She wraps her arms on my neck and I lift her up, untangling her legs around my waist.

The door is knocked again. Linda opens the door and there's Arthur crying outside.

"What's wrong?" Linda lifts him up, she is going to be am amazing mother someday.

"I dreamt that Mom and Dad said they hated each other and then a dragon ate me," he explains.

She sits on the bed with the kid on her lap, she calms him down and tells him everything will be okay and that dragons do not exist. She points the other side of the bed so I sit beside them. Arthur falls asleep after an hour on her lap and she lies him down where she is sitting.

"Now I don't have where to sit," she whispers and laughs.

.....

Thank you so much for reading! I have already 1.2k and I am really grateful for it! Please, writing a long story is hard and it's a lot of my time, even though I really love doing it I would love to know your opinions on it and if you hate commenting you can freely vote! it's just pressing the button and that's it.
I want to share things with you, so from now on I will be asking questions in every chapter to know more about you!
-Do you really think Linda and Harry should come back?

Love you all .xx

--
Edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 308 25
"Well, I never thought pushing some random people off the road would turn out to be one direction.", Miley stated. We finished the song staring into...
24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...
5.2K 116 43
-*W A R N I N G *- : Sorry beforehand if this story is cliche and doesn't make since I wrote this when I was a mere teen, it was my very first story...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...