BELOVED 2 [h.s.]

By linsdiary

So guys first of all to understand this part you need to read the first one! .... "Linda I," he gulps "I'm... More

Prologue. Edited.
Chapter 1. Edited.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
BIG NEWS & UPDATE!

Chapter 3.

1.5K 86 2
By linsdiary

Author's note: Thanks for reading! So i'll update when I reach 600! Thanks for reading xxxx. If you have questions or something just ask, any type of comments or a simple vote means a lot!

...

"Let's just start with cardio then, I'm Mike Hubbard so nice to meet you... you are?" He stretches his hand to shake mine.

"I'm Linda," I smile and shake it.

"Harry's weakness," Niall adds and Harry hits him hard on his bare chest, leaving his skin red immediately, he is whiter than me and I really thought that was impossible and, ouch.

"Don't worry Harry, I already noticed it." Mike mocks and Harry blushes, along with me.

"I'll continue with-that-," he stammers and walks back to his weights.

The man shows me the treadmill machine and program it to work for half an hour, I begin walking and seeing how some girls outside are screaming and waving at me.

I wave them back and they scream louder, they are so lovely and cute. It must feel so good to have fans, I think it makes you want to be even more perfect than you are so that, you are an amazing example for others and your fans follow what you do in a good way. It's crazy as well, the variety of fans they have, whether too old or too young, boys and girls, and even dogs and cats barking and meowing outside the hotel.

"Here," Harry hands me his iPod. "There's still the playlist you made once, it's easier with music," he smiles and I thank him.

I open it and yeah, it's still there, but with some others more.

I put the earphones on and the music begins to play, it's sad how Foster The People and Pink Floyd are playing... something we used to listen when we went somewhere in the car or just when we stayed all the day at home.

Memories get to my head, everything we lived during each song pops into my head making my eyes wet, I just can't believe I even remember little things about us with these songs and it makes me meditate just one thing, if I do remember this is because even when we fought I liked it, because every fight that was with him I enjoyed it, every cuddle watching movies or TV, every time we cooked or just did weird comments are surrounding my brain and my legs are feeling weak is, because I love him.

How I miss all of that, I want it back but I just don't want to live that for a second time and then be heartbroken, again... I don't want to be happy again and then leave behind once more everything I enjoyed because something maybe he or I happen to do to tear us apart, over again.

When Miley's song plays I come back to reality, feeling how Louis touches my shoulder telling me it's already time to stop walking, because the machine stopped.

"Let's do cardio together, bestie," he says and I nod smiling.

We walk to the bikes and he helps me programming mine along with his.

"You okay?" He asks me and I nod. "You sure?" I nod again and he shrugs. "If you say so..."

"I really am serious, don't worry..." I put my hands in his, and he smiles.

Harry's POV.

Maybe she likes Louis or Liam, shit I'm not sure still who... maybe both?

I waited for her too much in the pool and then I was called to come to the training, I called her and she didn't answer so I just walked to her room and noticed she wasn't there... walked to mine and she wasn't there, either.

Mike is a nice dude but when he gets mad he really is scary, so I just decided to come here to avoid problems. When I returned, asking for permission to bring something to keep the hair off my face -'cause my hair is way too long now- I saw her talking to Liam and hugging him in front of her room, and when I came out with my hairband on my hand, she was talking to Louis and laughing because of something he said. Totally ignoring my presence, I know I hid but...

She wants someone who will make her laugh till her stomach hurts and someone she can relay her problems and feel confident with it. Who am I lying to? I just make her cry and moan. If I want her back I need to change, I need to start becoming a brand new man.

"Guys, you have the interview in ten minutes. Go to change your clothes now," Paul says.

We five walk into the elevator, we reach to the floor and I see how Niall and Louis walk into their rooms, leaving us finally alone. When I finally want to tell her something she walks into her room and locks the door.

I walk to mine and take the quickest shower of all; I meet the boys in the corridor.

"Let me invite her," I point her door.

"She's already there. She's the "manager" of our interviews now," Liam explains.

How does he know this but I do not?

I nod and climb into the elevator. I know I can't be jealous of Liam because he is my friend and he is not capable of stealing me anything but I just feel Linda is trusting him and Louis more than me.

I want to be her shoulder to cry, not Liam. Her shoulder to laugh, not Louis.

We get to the press conference and we take our seats, she is organising the journalists on their respective seats and giving them some papers of... I'm not sure what's that.

We answer a lot of questions about the tour, fans and places. Latinos are different in a good way, they don't attack us with multiple personal questions but just the ones they're supposed to ask. I find their voice so cozy and sassy somehow, I really like this place.

The press conference is over and everything ends up perfect, Paul and Ben are talking to Linda and she is smiling so bright. She did an amazing job, the pacifist interview ever and it is everything thanks to her.

Liam walks away with his friend Tom, and Louis receives a call from his mom so he walks away but now Niall is the one who is walking to her.

Are you fucking serious? When I woke up she wasn't there beside me, we haven't talked or spent time together today.

"...she loves football, her brother is a football player," she explains to Niall.

"So she will love to see us playing, won't she?"

She nods and says, "of course!" With her low pretty voice.

"I'll invite her right now then, thank you!" He says and hugs her, then waves at me and I walk to Linda. Finally!

"Hey," I rub my neck, she looks so mature with this blazer and the folder in her hand. This reminds me to the days when she worked at Fabulous.

"Hi, did you like it?" She asks.

"Yes! It was amazing... good job."

She thanks and nods.

"I was wondering if tonight you can-,"

"No, I don't think sleeping together again is a good idea..." She cuts immediately.

"No, I was going to ask you out for dinner," I explain and she blushes. "Will you uhm... wanna go?" I rub my neck, again. She makes me so nervous, I am nervous all the time but she makes my sweating problems a worst thing. I feel this thing on the pit of my stomach and I'm afraid I'll throw up or faint.

I haven't eaten and I made just a lot of exercise, the place where I punched my chest when she entered to the gym is hurting as hell too.

"Sure! But I need to take all the VIP cards first..." She points the seats.

"I'll help you out, I'm starved." I say and run through the seats, taking as quick as possible every card I find.

I run back to her, while she's taking just the third one and I hand them to her, she smiles and thanks me.

She puts them on a basket with some other papers and we walk out of the place. I don't know Rio de Janeiro at all so I just can take here somewhere in the hotel, Paul wouldn't let us out either so, I must do it here.

The restaurant is almost lonely, when we get there it's just two waitresses and an old couple eating shrimps. We sit and make our order, just simple hamburgers. I discovered Brazilian meals can be way too delicious or way too weird.

"Oh, my God!" She exclaims looking at her phone, her eyes flickering to the screen. "He's beautiful,"

She shows me a picture of Andrew, the kid is laughing out loud and is making a peace sign with his little fingers involuntarily, he's funny. He has the same nails she does and the same hands, I swear he is the boy version of Linda.

"Sure he is, just like you, as I said before." I say and smirk. My flirts with her are so natural, something I can't stop doing and I do it without even thinking about it once.

"Thank you, I miss him." She says and looks at her phone again. "Like it's not my baby and I really miss him, he's lovely.... I've changed my mind." She pleads.

"In what?" I ask.

"I want babies now," she says and smiles, a big full smile.

"It means we will finally have sex without protection soon," I joke and she just shakes her head, laughing again.

I just remember we had without a day ago in the shower, but it's of course different making it to create a person and not just because of lustfulness. It's something way more special and just thinking about it, if I want a baby, I am having it with this girl in front of me.

"Maybe when I turn 23 at least," she states and my heart fills of hope again.

"Are you going to make me wait six years to create a perfect baby?" I continue mocking.

"Yeah, I don't want babies now... maybe in a couple years, Haz."

Fuck everything when she calls me that way, I love it so much, I can't even explain how much I do.

"I'll wait then Lindie," I laugh, so does she.

"Okay, don't call me never again that way, ever!"

Our food arrives and we eat, I look like a hungry lion but I really am starving and I finally can eat something I won't throw up after this stupid diet to control our jet-lags let me.

I begin telling her my terrible knock, knock jokes when the old man behind us shouts with no apparent reason "Knock, knock!"

She just laughs, I know it's for pity but just making her laugh with my stupidness makes me happy.

She wants someone funny, I'll be funny.

When we finish we walk to our floor again, I walk with her to leave her right in her bedroom. She opens the door and instead of entering she turns around and sets her face on the floor.

"Thank you for that, I really love the way you've changed... in that funny and cute way." She stammers.

"You're welcome," I say and lift her chin with my index finger, "tomorrow I'll come for you so we go together on the plane to São Paulo, alright?"

She nods and I kiss her cheek.

...

Linda's POV

I couldn't sleep all night long, I just want to give up and be with him but at the same time I need to respect myself and give me some time to be alone and define me, I don't really know yet who I am and first off I'm obliged to find my place and what I want to be. Define my life and make decisions about my future, even though I changed my plans again to join this tour just because of him, I really chose it because the pay is so good and because Ben promised me he's going to introduce me to the best journalist of Europe so I can find myself in which type of journalism I want to focus in.

I wash my face after a hot shower and pull my hair up into a bun because the weather here is so changing. In the mornings it's quite hot and during nights it's cold as the Antarctica.

I have already organised my bags, I don't really know why I brought all this unnecessary things but I just bought a lot of clothes in Italy and I still have things from Los Angeles, just when I stepped London I took another plane to Italy because Julie needed my help and I didn't have time to unpack, I just grabbed the same clothes and flew to Rome.

I have now like three bags, each one with different clothes for different weathers.

My door knocks and I know is Harry so I just unlock it and walk to the mirror, to finish brushing my teeth when he comes in.

"How did you sleep?" He asks and stares at me through the mirror.

"Really awful, I couldn't sleep." I'm sincere. "What about you?"

"Same, and I just can't be awake for too long... it's better if we continue sleeping together." He says and gives a step next to me.

"It can be an option," YES! I want to cuddle with him and sleep every night.

He helps me taking my bags out of the room and taking them to the elevator. We reach the lobby and the boys and the entire crew is already there.

"Wait here a second," Harry demands and walks to Paul, whispers him something and then walks back to me. "You'll come with us." He says and holds my hand, lacing our fingers. I shudder with his touch and walk with him to the boys.

We go to the bus, it takes us to the airport where too many girls are, the boys go to take pictures with them; all of them except Louis. I know there's something else apart from "me changing him for Liam" going on, but I'm not such a gossip girl to ask him if something about his family or something else is going on.

I just can be with him and support him.

We walk to the waiting room and there we wait our flight, it's a private one but the plane isn't here yet.

"Did you like Rio?" Louis asks me.

"Yeah! It's beautiful," I say and he smiles, "you?"

"A lot... I am excited for Sao too,"

"So exciting." I comment. I already wanted to meet South America a long ago, like everyone, it's such a nice and beautiful continent. It's sad that I just came to one country.

Then the boys arrive, we walk to the plane and before I can step the plane Harry grabs my hand.

"In the back," he whispers and leads me there.

There's a big couch and leather seats on every side. This plane is so luxurious and big, mostly the whole crew is here and there's even enough space for more people.

I take a sit in the side and Harry closes the curtain that separates the sections.

"You can sleep here if you want to, to rest what you couldn't." He points me the couch.

"No, I can sleep later but you need to rest more than me..." I clarify.

"I'm not that sleepy and I just can sleep with you." He says and sits in front of me, touching my knee.

"We can't sleep here together," I smile, so does he. "It's uncomfortable."

"Lets watch a movie then," he suggests and I agree. It's a good idea.

He turns on the projector and we close the curtains so it becomes darker, we sit on the couch and from a container he takes out licorice and offers me, which I take even though I am not a big fan of it.

I am in the left side and he's just a few centimeters away from me, I feel how his arms wrap my shoulders, moving closer to me.

I really love the movie we're watching but his body touching mine tenses me and gives me anxiety, making my attention to the movie completely gone.

He hasn't moved for half an hour, I look up at his eyes and they are closed. I take advantage and sit in a comfortable way, now my cheek on his chest as he wraps my body with his left arm, still asleep. I am so tired, I just want to sleep and that's what I am going to do because the flight to Sao is too short, if I want to rest I must do it now.

And I will do it, now that I have Eddie but in the real way.

I am thinking about telling him about Ethan breaking up with me so we can be together again because it's too hard to try to see him like a friend but end up doing things like this one. I remember now I never called Ethan back or messaged him back, and I'm feeling worse now that he might think I don't care about it or I don't give a damn about it, I do care about Ethan because he hasn't done anything wrong to me, just try to protect me the nicest way he can and that's it.

I don't have credit or 3G in this country so I just need to wait till we get to the hotel and use the wifi there. To at least text him apologising about this and leaving our relationship as a cute friendship, he is one of those people I don't want to get rid off my life because I really appreciate everything he did and still does for me. He doesn't even deserve this, thinking I was cheating on him with Harry when in a weird but real way I did, Harry and I are playing something here meanwhile he was such a gentleman and traveled all around United States looking for a college without at least looking at a girl because we were "together".

I am in my house, cleaning up the mess Andrew did seconds ago, when I turn to the other side to see Andrew's face I notice he doesn't have his face but Ethan's. The same face features, same hair and the same freckles, it's so weird and I feel the need to scream but the words just don't come out from my mouth.

Muscled arms hug my waist and kiss my ear, I turn and Harry presses his lips with mines meanwhile the Andrew/Ethan baby is crying.

"Are you cheating on us?" A voice says, I turn around and Ethan is holding in his arms the baby that was crying moments ago. "I thought we were a family," he adds and I look at Harry, he smiles and pinches my butt.

"We..." I try to say but I'm so confused to even breath. "A family?"

"Yes, we have a baby... Remember?" Ethan looks at me with sadness, not anger.

"Babe, wake up..." I feel a hand caressing my shoulder. I open my eyes and Harry smiles at me but then frowns. "You okay?" He goes.

I nod.

"It was just a dream." Nightmare. "I'm fine," I smile to give him comfort.

My legs are on his when I look at them, I bring them down immediately so ashamed.

"It's not a problem," he rubs my cheek and kisses my nose. "Bring them up again if you want to..." He says and puts his hands on my cheeks, grinning like a perv.

"No, no." I say laughing nervously.

"What did you dream?" He asks.

"I don't remember very well... something about-,"

"Ethan." He finishes for me. God.

I wasn't going to tell him about my dream about being Ethan's wife but probably I talk during my sleep, he knows now that it's about Ethan and I don't know if I'm going to tell him the entire dream or I'm going to invent one.

Or maybe do not invent anything because I'm the most terrible liar ever and just, change the subject.

....
---
Edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 232 47
"we're all killers. we've all killed parts of ourselves to survive. we've all got blood on our hands, something somewhere had to die so we could stay...
3.7K 170 5
"Nothing makes you hurt like hurting who you love" Love shouldn't hurt, loving somebody with everything you have shouldn't make you feel like you're...
578K 7.8K 77
After being scared and broken both Niall and Carson have both tried to live lifes seperatly for two years. After the band goes on another tour in Ame...
1.9K 308 25
"Well, I never thought pushing some random people off the road would turn out to be one direction.", Miley stated. We finished the song staring into...