Eclipse - A 2Moons FF

By PinkMilkBoy

Wayo is a boy who has been helplessly in love with his high school senior Phana, however after he got rejecte... More

Introduction
Chapter 1. Wait for me, i am on my way...
Chapter 2. Lost in Thoughts
Chapter 3. The Changes i had to make.
Chapter 4. Reunion
Chapter 5. Face to face with our feelings
Chapter 6. Exposing a Friend
Chapter 7. Confessions
Chapter 8. Date Night
Chapter 9. I fell for him
Chapter 10. A Deceiving Girlfriend & A Flirty Boyfriend
Chapter 11. I'm Sorry!
Chapter 12. "Let's Break Up"
Chapter 13. Two-Timer
Chapter 14. "Still here."
Chapter 15. We're not official yet
Chapter 16. So Comfortable
Chapter 17. I Might kill my friend
Chapter 18. As Sweet as Your Name
Chapter 19. A New Chapter
Chapter 20. The One I Love
Chapter 21. Finally Yours, Finally Mine.
Chapter 22. Competition Talk
Chapter 23. Miss you, Love you, Thank you
Chapter 24. A Painful Interruption
Chapter 25. Scratched but not Broken
Chapter 26. A Place to call Home
Chapter 27. A Dark Past, A Brighter Future
Chapter 28. Kit's Sweetness
Chapter 29. Ming's Violence
Chapter 30. Beam's Kindness
Chapter 31. Forth's Immaturity
Chapter 32. Park's Motive
Chapter 33. Yo's Empathy
Chapter 34. Phana's Lust
Chapter 35. My First
Chapter 36. Shortlasting Peace
Chapter 37. Senior Idiocracy
Chapter 38. Love brings Insecurity
Chapter 39. Will I Reach You?
Chapter 40. Mistakes & Trust
Chapter 41. Night of Love
Chapter 42. We Meet Again
Chapter 43. A Grand Entrance
Chapter 44. I Reached You
Chapter 45. A Suprising Finale
Chapter 46. 2 Moons, 2 Dads
Chapter 47. From the Bottom...
Chapter 48. ...To the Top
Chapter 49. Together as One
Chapter 50. Sun, Moon, Star
Chapter 51. The Morning After
Chapter 52. Family Similarity
Chapter 53. Family Friendly Morning
Chapter 54. Close Call
Chapter 55. Our Future
Chapter 56. Siblings Everywhere
Chapter 57. Little Boy in Need
Chapter 58. Chat with the Bottoms
Chapter 59. Sleepless Nights
Chapter 61. Practice for our Future
Chapter 62. Working things out
Chapter 63. Here goes nothing!
Chapter 64. "You taste like KitKat."
Chapter 65. The Dom is out of the Bag
Chapter 66. Unlucky
Chapter 67. Coming back Home
Chapter 68. "She would be proud."
Chapter 69. The Video
Chapter 70. My Dad
Chapter 71. "Pa."
Chapter 72. The Night(mare) before School
Chapter 73. The Angels are back
Chapter 74. "You are my Happiness."
Chapter 75. "He is my Happiness."
Chapter 76. Worry
Chapter 77. Getting over him
Chapter 78. Rumour has it
Chapter 79. Finding the Perpetrator
Chapter 80. Caught!
Chapter 81. Summer's Arrival
Chapter 82. The Wedding
Chapter 83. The Honeymoon
Chapter 84. The Gear
Chapter 85. The Eclipse
Special Chapter 1. Epilogue (2 Years Later)
Special Chapter 2. Epilogue (3 Years Later)
Special Chapter 3. Epilogue (10 Years Later)
Special Chapter 4: Reveal!

Chapter 60. Another Brother

4.5K 199 42
By PinkMilkBoy

Beam's POV

I woke up quite early because of a very pleasent smell coming from downstairs. I shook up Forth who was still asleep next to me, spread out with his head almost falling off the bed. He barely opened his eyes and i was already pulling him out of the room towards the smell of food. I'm pretty sure i was able to locate the kitchen right now just based on smell, i wouldn't even need my eyes opened. Forth sniffed the air and now seemed to walk just as fast as me to find the source. Opening the door to the kitchen we found my brother over the stove cooking with Simon attached to his back hugging him as he watches Ray cook.

"P', whatcha making." I ask standing right behind Simon. Making both of them turn towards me and Simon almost fell onto the ground as he jumped when he saw me right behind him. Simon grabbed his chest as he leaned against the counter catching his breath, making Ray chuckle.

"Morning Bee, Morning N'Forth. I'm making some hangover soup."

"Hangover soup?" Forth comes up behind me and asks confused, i am just as confused but why ask when Forth already did it for me.

"The name literally suggests when you should eat it. And if i know my mom she will definately need it." He said and sighed, so did i after remembering the state my and Forth's mom where in after the night ended. I think our dads would like some too after all that hard liqour from yesterday.

I turned my head to the door when i heard several steps coming from up the stairs. "Speaking of the devil." In walk my very hungover Mom and mother-in-law and a slightly grouchy dad, but Forth's dad seems to be fine.

"Sit down Ma, i'll have something that will help you." Mae murmured something and everyone sat down at t he dinner table.

"你也有什么能帮助我吗?" (Do you also have something that will help me?) Simon was whispering to my brother and kept looking down at his feet it seems, it was clear to hear but i didn't understand chinese.

"你没有足够的?" (Haven't you had enough?) My Brother responded and grabbed Simon's waist and pulled him closer, giving him a small kiss and showing him a mischivous smirk. Simon was just grinning at his boyfriends' affection.

Simon and I helped serve the food to our parents and as they dug in the room was filled with content and satisfied moans.

"Son i don't remember you cooking this kind of amazing food." My mom turned to face Ray who was sitting 2 chairs to her right.

"It's sooo goood. What is this?" Dad asked as he kept slurping, only using the spoon to push the cabbage and beef down to fit in his mouth. Forth and his dad and Simon were basically doing the same thing. 'Uncultured boys.' I shook my head at their sloppy way of eating. I have to agree that it tasted amazing.

"It's Haejang-guk Pa. Hangover soup with oxtail and ox blood."

"Ew. blood. But it taste real good." Forth says and continues chowing down.

"I learned how to make it while i was staying in korea for a month. Simon really likes it too, since he gets drunk so often."

"Why are you saying that! I want to leave a good impression on your parents!" He whisper shouts at Ray, but Ray just quirks his eyebrow and shrugs before turning back to his food.

"Don't worry you will. My mom always looks for someone to drink with." I whisper to P'Simon.

"I might not sit right next to you, but don't underestimate the power of a hungover woman." My mom says pointing at me.

"Mae what are you talking about?" I ask and she smiles looking at Simon.

"Don't worry, Ray here is really picky about the one he dates so you must be good for him if he allows you to meet us. So don't worry about leaving a good impression because you already achieved that, plus if you'd be my drinking buddy it would be a pretty good bonus."

"Dear lord save me from this woman.."

"Nat! Don't underestimate my drunk hearing! I could even hear N'Forth fart a few minutes ago." Everyone now looks at Forth who is frozen with a lifted spoon and his mouth open.

Forth looked at me and mouthed something along the lines of "She's a fucking drunk wizard." I clapped my hands over my mouth to stop myself from crying out loud from laughter.

"Hey! It would be nice to bring me along, we could have some lady time together." Forth's mom said which made my mom squeel, and she regretted it instantly when she started rubbing her temples.

We ate our fills in comfortable silence and then our parents started talking to each other busy in their own little bubble. My brother and Forth decided to be the ones to be the dishes and i was there left with Simon, but it's not awkward at all. I actually get along pretty well with Simon. He likes teasing my brother the same way i like to tease my friends and Forth.

"But Nong Beam i have some good news and some less good news." Simon said as he looked around.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked nervously and he stood up, took hold of my arm and dragged me towards the balcony outside of the living room.

"Why did you need to drag me? You could've asked me to walk P'!" I say and flick his forehead.

"Ouch! Sorry okay but i need to tell you this privately..."

"Your parents don't know do they? About the accident."

"Oh i get it, did you find out something?"

"Yeah, my friends at the office told me they arrested him already. He really wasn't that smart, the car he used was registered under his name and he parked it right outside of his house."Simon let out a chortle. "If he wanted to hit and run atleast get a car that isn't registered under your name or at least hide the car and change adress, it's like he's never done this before."

"But...was it the actual person?"

"Yeah it was. He confessed to it at the station."

"Who was it? Why did he target us?"

"His name was...hold on..." He grabs a piece of paper from his jean pocket and gives it to me.

"Sakullerdpasuk 'Film' Natpathara. 19 Years old. Chiang Mai University." Film? None of my friends or classmates have that nickname, besides he goes to a different university than me so how would we have met? I'm always on campus and never visited Chiang Mai University.

"Sorry i'm still not good at pronouncing names so i wrote it down."

"It's okay." Simon got another piece of paper out of his pockey only this time it was a picture, a picture of a boy around my age.

"That's him."

"But i don't know him, i've never even seen him."

"I made them do some detailed research with the help of Ray's people. He actually went to your school for a year. But dropped out this year."

"Still, i have never met him." I shook my head frantically as i couldn't think of a reason why a stranger that went to my school last year would try to hurt me now.

"N'Beam listen. When we were interrogating him, he told us someone at his school asked him to do this and they would do something...quite disturbing for him in return."

"Disturbing?"

"Yeah, so. The reason he transferred is because he went to the university his older sister died. The hospital, school and media registered it as a suicide. But Film is sure that it was a murder."

"Okay?"

"So he would try to put you and Forth in the hospital. In return his 'client' would hold the people he thought killed his sister so he could question, torture and kill them."

"What the fuck!" I shouted out wide-eyed.

"Yeah. He was just being used, he only did this because it was his given duty. So now we suspect that it is someone who still goes to your school that wanted you harmed, since he said it's someone from his school."

"Did he tell you who?"

"No, they didn't get a name. They looked at his phone and they found the texts and calls to his client but for some reason they were unable to track the phone or any information behind it."

"Tsk." I bit my thumbnail and fidgeted as Simon held a hand on my shoulder and rubbed it smoothly to calm me down.

"Calm down. We're looking for ways to find out who sent him and Film won't be able to do anything to you anymore. He might be going to jail and get mental help but even if he doesn't go to jail, he'll probably get locked up inside a mental institute. They found him mentally unstable, psychotic and he kept repeating things about revenging his sister and stuff. He probably already forgotton about you and Forth."

"Mm. Thank you Simon. I guess i can feel somewhat more secure now." I force out a smile and thank him.

"Anything for you. Little brother-in-law."

"Are you and Ray also married?"

"Ha! No. But we've been talking about it actually."

"Hey if i don't mind asking, how is my brother?"

"I mean you can see him can't you, i've only spent like 3 years with him. He lived with you for like 20 years!"

"13 years, he left when i was 13 not 20."

"Right. But still...wouldn't you know way more about him than me, he always talked about you and things you like and dislike, stuff you do, things you did together. I basically know every detail of your lives before he left. So i assume it's vice versa."

"It is but he looks so different than before, he was already an adult when he left but he looks so mature and grown up. So i'm wondering."

"Well let's see. When i first met him, he was an ass. He was courting me and i thought he liked me but i was known as a straight straight guy. I tried to push him away, then i found out his friend made him court me FOR HER which pissed me off even way more. But he was so persistant. He even stood outside my balcony door every night for almost a month. But then he did things on his own, not even mentioning his friend once. I joined his company because i started taking an interest in him for the first time and found myself falling for him. He is so stern and autoritive but with me is so kind and caring. He still acts all tsundere though. I have to really work for him to show me some love."

"What happened to that friend of his?"

"When Ray told her i was now a trainee at his company, she constantly visisted. I tried rejecting her multiple times. But she never took it seriously, she told me she wasn't interested in my money or my appearance she just wanted me. She was so stubborn and annoying."

"So what did you do?"

"I told her i have a sexual problem and can only last for 3 seconds max. She seemed shocked by it and actually left me alone...for a bit." I was biting my bottom lip, not looking him in the eye. Trying to hold my laughter.

"So can you actually last only 3 seconds?" I asked and the laughter came out. He rolled his eyes at me and slapped the back of my head playfully.

"I know you were watching us yesterday, so you should know i can last longer." He smirked and i got flushed remembering watching my brother and Simon. Luckily they moved to their own room before things got to close to their climax, if you catch my drift.

After calming my our laughter and catchig our breaths we both hung our arms on the railing, looking at the city.

"You know, i think that's the first time she took me serious. Yuan Ru, the evil witch. She kidnapped me and told me she would 'help' me so we could be together." Mind the airquotes.

"Help?"

"She wanted some crazy doctor to put needles in me so i could last longer in bed."

"She's insane."

"Yeah she was. Luckily Ray came to rescue me on time. On that day i confessed to him and he fully accepted me. Yet nobody else knew about our relationship, they just thought i was very special to him since his friend likes me. And they all know Ray would do anything for his family and friends. He's rightious, he's honest, fair and just. Might seem emotionless at some times but can be a real gentle giant." Simon was looking off into the sky with dreamy eyes and a warm in-awe smile.

"Don't get me wrong, he sometimes still acts like a tsundere asshole, but he always tells me he loves me and i love him just as much. But i don't think he loves anyone more than you Beam. Understand how precious and special you are to him...and to me."

"Im special to you?" I ask and he turns his head to me and nods with a smile.

"I'm an only child, when he talked about you i was kind of jealous. I always wanted a little brother. I only had my mom and my dad was always gone for business so i felt somewhat lonely at times. When we met you were so kind and accepting, caring and so similar to Ray so i thought maybe there was a chance you would see me as your 哥哥 (Older brother). You're special to Ray so indirectly should be special to me since you know 'what is your lovers is yours.' So what is special to him should also be special to me, but i have my own reason. Beam you're our precious little brother. Understand." He closed his eyes and laid with his head in his arms smiling.

"I want to feel like i have a real family..." He mumbled to himself, i was unable to understand it completely but when i glanced at his face, his expression was kind of gloomy and sad.

I can understand how lonely you can feel as a single child, i always relied on my brother and Pha and Kit, without them i would probably go crazy. Forth is also really special to me, i don't ever want to lose him again but if i lost my brother i would go mental. And seeing as Simon had his mom and maybe his friends, being with Ray helped him quite a bit.

"It's reassuring to know my brother found someone who can be so loveable." i stood up straight again.

"Thank you Beam." He giggled and smiled, eyes still close. Like he is going to fall asleep right here.

"If you want you can call me Nong Beam or Xiao Beam." I actually know a few chinese words but i can't speak full sentances beside introduction. (If i am correct Xiao is an endearment name for someone smaller/younger than you. Correct me if i'm wrong)

"Can i?" He stood up and asked me hopefully, his mouth opened slightly.

"On one condition!"

"What is it? I'll do it!" He hastily spouts out.

"I get to call you P'Simon or Simon-Gē" I say with my arms opened signalling a hug.

"YES!" Simon shouts and jumps into my arms, spinning me around and crushing my spine. He looks so slim but he is stronger than i thought. I wasn't prepared.

"Come on let's go back to the others, Simon-GēGē"

"Mm! Thank you Nong Beam!"

~~*~~

A/N

Hi! So it's already chapter 60. I really wish i could write more than 1 chapter per day or 2 days but i don't have a lot of free time and i hate starting a chapter but not finishing it immediately. But yeah. I have you guys liked this chapter :3 Also i have decided that if the story goes on long enough, i'll end the story on Chapter 100. (I planned to end it around chapter 75 but i'm trying to extend it by a few chapters.) However i still want to publish the other 2 stories i'm working on but that would take a bit too much time that i don't really have xd, so instead i'll just start with writing 1 of the 2. As i said before, around chapter 70-75 i'll give you guys a bit of a previous of it before i actually release it. When i release my new story i will be updating that story and this story (Hopefully frequently) Until this story ends, then i will begin with the 2nd new story.

But yeah. I don't have much more to say after that :P. Thank you for 68.5K reads and 4.5K votes. Every chapter up until Chapter 50. Has or almost has 1K reads. Like Woo!

Thank you for your support and taking the time to read my story, Much Love <3 - Ryan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
231K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...
39.6K 2K 18
-COMPLETE- (10/02/19) Forth and Beam already married. They have 3 kids. Pha 23 years old Ming 21 years old Mei 19 years old They told their children...
152K 7.5K 50
Love stories of Forth and Beam. It consist of short and long stories.