Eclipse - A 2Moons FF

By PinkMilkBoy

Wayo is a boy who has been helplessly in love with his high school senior Phana, however after he got rejecte... More

Introduction
Chapter 1. Wait for me, i am on my way...
Chapter 2. Lost in Thoughts
Chapter 3. The Changes i had to make.
Chapter 4. Reunion
Chapter 5. Face to face with our feelings
Chapter 6. Exposing a Friend
Chapter 7. Confessions
Chapter 8. Date Night
Chapter 9. I fell for him
Chapter 10. A Deceiving Girlfriend & A Flirty Boyfriend
Chapter 11. I'm Sorry!
Chapter 12. "Let's Break Up"
Chapter 13. Two-Timer
Chapter 14. "Still here."
Chapter 15. We're not official yet
Chapter 16. So Comfortable
Chapter 17. I Might kill my friend
Chapter 18. As Sweet as Your Name
Chapter 19. A New Chapter
Chapter 20. The One I Love
Chapter 21. Finally Yours, Finally Mine.
Chapter 22. Competition Talk
Chapter 23. Miss you, Love you, Thank you
Chapter 24. A Painful Interruption
Chapter 25. Scratched but not Broken
Chapter 26. A Place to call Home
Chapter 27. A Dark Past, A Brighter Future
Chapter 28. Kit's Sweetness
Chapter 29. Ming's Violence
Chapter 30. Beam's Kindness
Chapter 31. Forth's Immaturity
Chapter 32. Park's Motive
Chapter 33. Yo's Empathy
Chapter 34. Phana's Lust
Chapter 35. My First
Chapter 36. Shortlasting Peace
Chapter 37. Senior Idiocracy
Chapter 38. Love brings Insecurity
Chapter 39. Will I Reach You?
Chapter 40. Mistakes & Trust
Chapter 41. Night of Love
Chapter 42. We Meet Again
Chapter 43. A Grand Entrance
Chapter 45. A Suprising Finale
Chapter 46. 2 Moons, 2 Dads
Chapter 47. From the Bottom...
Chapter 48. ...To the Top
Chapter 49. Together as One
Chapter 50. Sun, Moon, Star
Chapter 51. The Morning After
Chapter 52. Family Similarity
Chapter 53. Family Friendly Morning
Chapter 54. Close Call
Chapter 55. Our Future
Chapter 56. Siblings Everywhere
Chapter 57. Little Boy in Need
Chapter 58. Chat with the Bottoms
Chapter 59. Sleepless Nights
Chapter 60. Another Brother
Chapter 61. Practice for our Future
Chapter 62. Working things out
Chapter 63. Here goes nothing!
Chapter 64. "You taste like KitKat."
Chapter 65. The Dom is out of the Bag
Chapter 66. Unlucky
Chapter 67. Coming back Home
Chapter 68. "She would be proud."
Chapter 69. The Video
Chapter 70. My Dad
Chapter 71. "Pa."
Chapter 72. The Night(mare) before School
Chapter 73. The Angels are back
Chapter 74. "You are my Happiness."
Chapter 75. "He is my Happiness."
Chapter 76. Worry
Chapter 77. Getting over him
Chapter 78. Rumour has it
Chapter 79. Finding the Perpetrator
Chapter 80. Caught!
Chapter 81. Summer's Arrival
Chapter 82. The Wedding
Chapter 83. The Honeymoon
Chapter 84. The Gear
Chapter 85. The Eclipse
Special Chapter 1. Epilogue (2 Years Later)
Special Chapter 2. Epilogue (3 Years Later)
Special Chapter 3. Epilogue (10 Years Later)
Special Chapter 4: Reveal!

Chapter 44. I Reached You

5.2K 243 44
By PinkMilkBoy

Wayo's POV

I Still can't believe that P'Forth asked P'Beam to marry him in front of the entire school. Everyone was still busy congratulating the pair, well everyone but Pring who just went in one of the personal lounges, away from everyone else. Everyone was busy talking to P'Forth and P'Beam but then we got the announcement from the MC to walk up on stage and introduce ourselves in pairs like we have practiced beforehand. The introductions weren't anything special. Most people just got the usual applauding, but when Ming went on to introduce himself, girls suddenly started screaming and cheering, almost deafening. Then it was finally my turn and when i finished instead of girls screaming my name they were 'aww'-ing and the guys were the ones cheering and whistling for me. I started blushing and walked back to my spot. I looked through the crowd, my angel gang was standing in the front cheering me on and giving me silent words of encouragement. Then i spotted P'Pha, his eyes never leaving me. 

Now we changed into the clothes we got picked for us by the dance teacher who also happens to be our stylist? She picked out all the clothes and to be honest i didn't think all the different outfits worked together and that it looked to casual, but then again it was just a simple dance routine we didn't really need matching outfits or dancing clothes. I got to wear a black jacket and a simple white t-shirt with black trousers and white sneakers. I didn't dislike my outfit to be fair and i wouldn't mind wearing something like this on the daily. Ming's outfit looked excactly like his working-out clothes. A gray t-shirt and gray sweatpants with a jacket and a flannel longsleeve shirt wrapped around his waist for some reason. We went on and i was so scared of screwing up, it was such a simple routine but knowing me i would do something and half the stage would collapse. We were able to finish the dance without any mistakes and i released a sigh of relieve, no longer we have to practice that stupid dance anymore, i can still hear all the 1-2-3-4-5 i love you's in the back of my head. I think i need a doctor to check up on me to see if i have permanent trauma.

We quickly got changed in our outfits for the individual talents, it's almost the time P'Pha was finally going to find out what i have been hiding from him for almost 2 weeks.

The people that went before me had some entertaining talens, Suthee was doing some streetdancing, he looked really cool and profesional doing it. Nate was doing a traditional fan dance, very elegant and very girly. I was very sure Nate was going to be this years Star. I would say Cake and Gookhai were good competition though. Gookhai did a runway, to be honest the only reason why people liked it is because the guys could see her butt. Oh i forgot to mention she did a bathing suit runway. She kind of reminds me of Pring. I missed out on Cake's performance because Ming was following up after her and i had to encourage him every second. When it was finally Ming's turn i decided to look at P'Kit's reaction in the crowd rather than Ming's performance itself. I gave Ming one last glance before he started his Muay Thai demonstration. I can tell that he has been putting a lot of effort excercising and training for the competition. His body was lean, his legs and arms looked bigger and buffer than 2 or 3 weeks ago, his muscles weren't too defined but you could see that he was excercising and eating properly. P'Kit was totally enticed by Ming's performance, he never took his eyes off of him. I think P'Kit almost forgot how to blink. It was funny really, how could someone be so mesmerized by a boxing demonstration. P'Pha and P'Beam kept looking at their friend and when P'Pha noticed me looking at P'Kit, he started making funny faces at me and pointing at Kit, making bunny ears behind his head. Just random things to make me laugh. 

People started applauding so i joined in, looking back at Ming who walked towards me backstage. His body glimmering slightly from sweating, he tried to hug me and i instantly pushed him away. I was wearing a formal black tuxedo with a white undershirt and a black bowtie. I did not need any sweatstains on my clothes.

"So how was i? Did P'Kit look at me? Did he like it?" My friend asked me nervously.

"You were great." I lied i only saw you stand there for 5 seconds, i don't know how you did. "P'Kit had his eyes on you the whole time. I think he actually tried not to blink so he wouldn't miss a single moment."

"Really?! I just hope i win, the second i get that sash i'm jumping off the stage and will carry P'Kit out of the building into my bedroom."

"Please don't..."

"Because P'Kit would be embarrassed, hell i'm embarrassed just listening to your idea."

"Ughhh, you're my best friend you should support me." His shoulder sag in and he pouts like he usually does when he wants attention.

"I should, but i need to go on stage now so, Bye!" I gave him a sheepish smile and waved before walking off.

"Yo, i'll be watching!" He yelled from behind me and i turned around to mouth him a "Thank you."

I walk up on stage and sit on the piano stool. All the nerves are suddenly hitting me right now. I want to run. I want to hide. Unfortunately i am already way too far in this to run away. I just want to relay a small message to P'Pha before i begin. So i face the crowd and speak.

"Uhmm...Hi! Before i begin i wanted to say something. I got picked as the Moon for my faculty because i answered a question. The question i got asked was: "What is love to you?". At first i was too insecure to say it so instead i whispered it to Sis Ging. But now i'm not insecure anymore, because i got the love that i wanted." People started squeeling and cheering, i looked over at Sis Ging who held a proud smile on her face and gave me a thumbs up to continue. My sight went back to the crowd now looking at my P'Pha who held a soft smile that reached his eyes and even reached me as the corners of my lips began to curve up.

"Love to me is what pushed me forward, Love broke me but it also made me stronger and made me feel things i could never feel otherwise. I came to this school searching for the one i had loved for years and i will continue to love him forever." 

"The song i picked is called Ordinary Person, because that's who i am."

"Thank you for loving an ordinary person like me. I Love you...P'Pha." I turned to face the piano while the screaming and cheering was settling down. Controlling all my nerves to perform the song for the person i love.

เธอไม่ต้องกลัว ไม่ต้องหวั่นไหว
Tur mai dtaung glua mai dtaung wun wai
You don't have to be scared, no need to be nervous
ไม่ต้องเกรงใจ เธอไม่ต้องกังวล
Mai dtaung greng jai tur mai dtaung gung won
There's no need to be courteous, you don't have to worry
สิ่งที่ฉันนั้นทุ่มเทให้เธอ..ไม่เคยคิดอะไร
Sing tee chun nun toom tay hai tur mai koey kit arai
I've never thought anything in regards to the things I've devoted to you

แค่อยากจะดูแลเธอก็เท่านั้น
Kae yahk ja doo lae tur gor tao nun
I only want to take care of you
ไม่ได้ต้องการให้เธอมาสนใจ
Mai dai dtaung gahn hai tur mah son jai
I don't want you to be interested in me
ได้ใกล้ชิด ได้เป็นห่วงอยู่เสมอ
Dai glai chit dai pen huang yoo samur
Being near you, always concerned about you
แค่นี้ก็สุขใจ..แล้ว
Kae nee gor sook jai laeo
Just that already makes me happy

(*) ไม่ได้หวังว่าเธอ จะก้มมองคนธรรมดา
Mai dai wung wah tur ja gom maung kon tummadah
I don't hope that you'll look down at a normal person
ไม่ได้คิดคว้าดาว..ที่อยู่บน..ฟ้า
Mai dai kit kwah dao tee yoo bon fah
I'm not thinking of reaching for stars up in the sky

(**) แค่คนเดินดิน คนธรรมดา
Kae kon dern din kon tummadah
I'm just a person who walks on the ground, a normal guy
ไม่มีราคา ไม่มีคุณค่าใด
Mai mee rah kah mai mee koon kah dai
With no price and no value
ไม่ใช่ผู้วิเศษ อย่างใครใคร
Mai chai poo wiset yahng krai krai
I'm no one special like so many others
มีแต่ตัวและหัวใจก็เท่านี้..ที่พอจะให้เธอ
Mee dtae dtua lae hua jai gor tao nee tee por ja hai tur
I have only my body and heart...that I'm ready to give to you

เธอไม่ต้องตอบแทนอะไรฉัน
Tur mai dtaung dtaup taen arai chun
You don't have to answer me anything
แค่บอกต่อกันในสิ่งที่ต้องการ
Kae bauk dtor gun nai sing tee dtaung gahn
Just tell me what you want
คนคนนี้ไม่เคยเกี่ยง ว่าเรื่องนั้น
Kon kon nee mai koey giang wah reuang nun
I would never dispute you in those matters
จะยากเย็นสักเพียง..ไหน
Ja yahk yen suk piang nai
However difficult it would be

(*,**,**)

ไม่เคยจะให้ใคร
Mai koey ja hai krai
I'll never give them to anyone else

I finished playing and slowly the applauding started, cheers were deafening and i could even see some people crying. P'Pha was also on the verge of tears. He was standing there with a smile on his glowing red face, holding back the tears gathering in his eyes. How i wanted to run off stage and into his arms. But i would have him all to my self after this night was over.

I walked backstage and was immediately surrounded.

Nate: "Yo, you were amazing i didn't know you could sing like that."

Ming: "Ai'Yo! I Told you to go easy on me! If i lose it will be your fault." 

Ging: "Nong i am so proud of you, you looked so cute on stage and you sounded great!"

Suthee: "I have no chance do i?"

Forth: "Good going Nong, you have been practicing hard. Ai'Pha will surely like it."

Before i could even reply to all of them we got the announcement to go on stage again for the Mr. and Mrs. Popular Voting. The people in the crowd were able to buy roses and give them to the person they were voting for, you could get as many roses as you wanted. Each rose costing about 50 baht. The Moon and Star with the most roses would win the Popular Vote. I didn't care to much about the prizes i just wanted to do my faculty, P'Pha and myself proud. And i was, i was proud and satisfied. All Moon and Stars walked towards the front of the stage, on their knees or squating to receive the roses from everyone standing in a line in front of them.

I got a lot of roses from a lot of people from different faculties even some familiar faces were voting for me.

"E'Yo! You were fabulous!" Zee and Jay both said in unison with some twin voodoo and both handed me a rose.

"You're definately winning, you were the best!" Meng gave me a rose and put a sticker on it for some reason? 

"E'Yoooo!" Chubbs was pinching and pulling my cheeks, then gave me 2 roses before walking off.

"You were amazing, Yo. Why did you never tell us you could play piano and sing so well?" The last of the angel gang, Montry gave me 5 roses and tried giving me a hug. 

"Suprise, nobody knew. Not even P'Pha." I responded quite honestly.

"Anyhow, i made such a great decision picking you as our representative." And of course Montry has to brag about himself above all else. I just nodded.

"Don't forget to send us P'Phas nudes Yo! We know you will have them after toning." He yelled after walking off, waving his hand like a princess.

"Nong, i hate to think about it but i think our faculty is going to lose because of you." P'Tul said as he handed me 2 roses.

"Please join our faculty. You would be such a great engineer." P'Max again trying to steal me away from the Science faculty. Giving me another 3 roses. If i would win that would put the Engineers in their places, i can't help but think how they would react to their faculty losing for the first time in 3 years.

"Oi Max, he is too fragile and innocent for that." And they moved on with their arguing like usual.

"Yo, you sure you don't want to go with us?"

"We are pretty fun to hang around you know?" Aim said as he circled the bunch of roses in front of my face as i took them away from him laughing.

"You could go with us and Ai'Pha won't have to know..." 'P'Wai you would end up on the floor again...'

"P'Wai stop coaxing me, P'Pha would find out the second i'm gone."

"Aim stop trying to steal away our Nong!" P'Beam slapped P'Aim against the back of the head and they moved out of the line.

"You were great Nong. Here, these are from me and Forth. The idiot couldn't stand in a line so i got the roses for him. Oh yeah one vote is also from Kit." He said as he handed me a bouquet of around 20 roses. I dislike the idea of them spending money on me but i appreciated their support. Especially since i wasn't even in their faculty. 

"P'Beam where is P'Kit?" I asked him and his mouth turned into a smirk and pointed 2 people next to me, there he stood in front of Ming with 2 roses in his hand. 

                                                                     ~~*~~

Ming's POV

We were receiving the roses or votes, however  i was waiting for 1 specific persons vote. It took a minute and halfway down the queue but now he stood in front of me. My Kitkat.

"You were great Ming." He said as he handed me 2 roses.

"Sorry i didn't Bring my money so i only got 4 roses, 2 for you, 1 for N'Yo and 1 for N'Suthee." He said awkwardly giggling while scratching  his neck.

"It is okay P'. Just 1 vote from you is enough. Just knowing you support me is all i need."

"Ming come here." He waved his hand towards him, signaling me to lean closer as he wants to say something in my ear.

"I Love you Mingkwan." He said and gave me quick peck on the cheek before running back to P'Pha and P'Beam who were standing in front of my small bestfriend. Kitkat why aren't you mine yet, i am starting to become putty in your hands. Every time you say you love me i just get weaker and weaker. Losing myself into your sweetness, but i said this before. I will wait as long as i need to for you...my sweet kitkat.

Suddenly i hear some squeeling and cheering from a fex spots to my left, i looked around a bit and saw Suthee kissing Park like no one else was around. 'Suthee is the top? Can't be. But he is pulling Park by the collar. Taking initiative. Hmm...' After Yo told me about Park and Suthee i was still wary but as we got to hang out together and spend time i now just want the best for the 2 of them, they have been having a hard time, they deserve it. 

                                                              ~~*~~

Wayo's POV

The cheering on the other side calmed down, i don't know what happened but right now i was focusing on the people in front of me. P'Beam and P'Kit finally make way for the one i was waiting for. The last person in line and the only person left voting. Phana Kongthanin. All eyes were on him and me now.

"Hi." He said blankly gazing into my eyes.

"Hi." I respond shyly, i'm dying for his response. I hope he liked my song.

"So did you like the song?"

"You were amazing. I couldn't take my eyes off of you."

"You have my vote Yo. You're always my number one." He says with a smile as he pulls out a bouquet of like a thousand roses.

"P'Pha how many did you get! This is too much!"

"It's just 99 Roses, and nothing is too much for you. You deserve every single one."

"P'Phaaa~" I whine even though i really appreciate this.

"Oh and another thing." He said as if remembering something.

"Wha-" He gently grabs the sides of my head and pulls me into a kiss. I put the roses next to me and wrap my hands around his neck, ignoring all the cheers, "Ooooeee"'s and "Kyaaa"'s. Right now my world only has two people in it. Me and P'Pha. The kiss breaks but we keep staring into each others eyes. Even the judges and MC's are looking at us with love, not daring to break the moment.

"Yo, you are no ordinary person. You are a very special person to me. I love you Nong Yo." He said filled with love and sincerity. A tear escaping his eyes.

"I love you too P'Pha." I smile and was about to lean in for another kiss but my lips never seemed to reach his as i saw P'Kit and P'Beam pulling P'Pha away from me whilst scolding him. P'Pha just looked at me pouting as he was being dragged away by his friends.

"Looks like i was able to touch your Heart, I finally reached you..." 

                                                                ~~*~~

A/N

Okay so i know i said there were only 2 chapters for the competition but i had to split it in 3 because it just became too much. Also it's a first for me to put a video in my story so yeah. I know the song choice was predictable but i really like the song and it's so meaningful in the story. Tell me what you guys thought of this chapter. I will try to upload the next chapter tommorow after i come back from work. This chapter is almost 3000 Words but that is most likely because of the lyrics, to be honest if you skip the lyrics the chapter is just the same size as my other chapters. Also i need to point this out. Somehow i went from reading 2Moons FF to Gay Werewolf And Vampire stuff (Not Twilight) and from there i got into BDSM stories. Like i don't know how that happened? Someone explain it to me. Do i need help?

Thank you guys for reading, Much love <3 - Ryan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...
19.6K 885 35
It is a slow moving story it says about how Beam felt when he fell in love with Forth Disclaimer: I do not own any of the character all the character...
142K 5.8K 42
What if the Ming that we knew is hiding something. His past which will change the present and bring conflict to his life. ...
1.1M 59.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...