Eclipse - A 2Moons FF

By PinkMilkBoy

Wayo is a boy who has been helplessly in love with his high school senior Phana, however after he got rejecte... More

Introduction
Chapter 1. Wait for me, i am on my way...
Chapter 2. Lost in Thoughts
Chapter 3. The Changes i had to make.
Chapter 4. Reunion
Chapter 5. Face to face with our feelings
Chapter 6. Exposing a Friend
Chapter 7. Confessions
Chapter 9. I fell for him
Chapter 10. A Deceiving Girlfriend & A Flirty Boyfriend
Chapter 11. I'm Sorry!
Chapter 12. "Let's Break Up"
Chapter 13. Two-Timer
Chapter 14. "Still here."
Chapter 15. We're not official yet
Chapter 16. So Comfortable
Chapter 17. I Might kill my friend
Chapter 18. As Sweet as Your Name
Chapter 19. A New Chapter
Chapter 20. The One I Love
Chapter 21. Finally Yours, Finally Mine.
Chapter 22. Competition Talk
Chapter 23. Miss you, Love you, Thank you
Chapter 24. A Painful Interruption
Chapter 25. Scratched but not Broken
Chapter 26. A Place to call Home
Chapter 27. A Dark Past, A Brighter Future
Chapter 28. Kit's Sweetness
Chapter 29. Ming's Violence
Chapter 30. Beam's Kindness
Chapter 31. Forth's Immaturity
Chapter 32. Park's Motive
Chapter 33. Yo's Empathy
Chapter 34. Phana's Lust
Chapter 35. My First
Chapter 36. Shortlasting Peace
Chapter 37. Senior Idiocracy
Chapter 38. Love brings Insecurity
Chapter 39. Will I Reach You?
Chapter 40. Mistakes & Trust
Chapter 41. Night of Love
Chapter 42. We Meet Again
Chapter 43. A Grand Entrance
Chapter 44. I Reached You
Chapter 45. A Suprising Finale
Chapter 46. 2 Moons, 2 Dads
Chapter 47. From the Bottom...
Chapter 48. ...To the Top
Chapter 49. Together as One
Chapter 50. Sun, Moon, Star
Chapter 51. The Morning After
Chapter 52. Family Similarity
Chapter 53. Family Friendly Morning
Chapter 54. Close Call
Chapter 55. Our Future
Chapter 56. Siblings Everywhere
Chapter 57. Little Boy in Need
Chapter 58. Chat with the Bottoms
Chapter 59. Sleepless Nights
Chapter 60. Another Brother
Chapter 61. Practice for our Future
Chapter 62. Working things out
Chapter 63. Here goes nothing!
Chapter 64. "You taste like KitKat."
Chapter 65. The Dom is out of the Bag
Chapter 66. Unlucky
Chapter 67. Coming back Home
Chapter 68. "She would be proud."
Chapter 69. The Video
Chapter 70. My Dad
Chapter 71. "Pa."
Chapter 72. The Night(mare) before School
Chapter 73. The Angels are back
Chapter 74. "You are my Happiness."
Chapter 75. "He is my Happiness."
Chapter 76. Worry
Chapter 77. Getting over him
Chapter 78. Rumour has it
Chapter 79. Finding the Perpetrator
Chapter 80. Caught!
Chapter 81. Summer's Arrival
Chapter 82. The Wedding
Chapter 83. The Honeymoon
Chapter 84. The Gear
Chapter 85. The Eclipse
Special Chapter 1. Epilogue (2 Years Later)
Special Chapter 2. Epilogue (3 Years Later)
Special Chapter 3. Epilogue (10 Years Later)
Special Chapter 4: Reveal!

Chapter 8. Date Night

8K 298 61
By PinkMilkBoy

Ming's POV

It was nearly 7PM i was getting ready for my "date" with P'Kit, how excited i was to see his cute face with those adorable dimples again. We saw each other only a few hours ago but i was bouncing around just waiting to get ready to see P'Kit again. We were just going to the noodle stall across from Kit's Dorm so i didn't dress up to fancy, just a simple t-shirt, denim vest. black jeans and red/white converse on. I grabbed my keys, wallet and phone and left my room. i took my car and arrived at the stall 7PM sharp. 

I could not see my P'. He must've not arrived yet. I took a seat and the waitress gave me some water as i waited, after i took the cup from he she still stood there dreamily smiling at me for a good minute, the only thing i could do was just awkwardly smile back. she left when another customer called for her.

15 Minutes already passed and no sign of P'Kit, i decided i would give him a call. I unlocked my phone and noticed i had gotten 3 messages from Yo.

Butterball Yo: MING!

Butterball Yo: When i see you tommorow, you're DEAD.

Butterball Yo: WHY DID YOU TELL P'PHA WE HAD SEX!?

I could only laugh at seeing my small friend's messages. but he found out, so that means he talked to his husband. I became content, my plan to make Phana confess to Wayo worked better than i thought. i think? I need to talk to Yo tommorow to find out the full story, that short kid can't kill me even if he tried so i am sure that i will live long enough to ask him. I snorted and shook my head, putting my phone back in my pocket.

Wait wasn't i gonna do something? I tried thinking hard about what i was gonna do but someone waved his hand in front of me getting me out of my thinking. It was P'Kit. Oh yeah thats right! I was gonna call him, looks like i don't need to anymore. He gave me a smile and looked down before talking, clearly embarressed. 

"Sorry i am late, i kinda overslept." He said as he sat down in front of me. I could tell that he overslept and rushed to the stall since his hair was stil messy.

"Don't worry, i will wait for as long as i need to, just to see your face. " i leaned over the table a bit, fixing his hair. The table next to us seating 3 girls around our age started looking at us and squeling. Kit looked over and covered his face with his hands, but that did not hide his red ears.

"Can you really eat like that?" i started laughing at him as i sat back in my seat. the waitress came back with some water for Kit who just arrived. Again she just stood there and kept smiling at me, i took a piece of paper that was on the table and took the liberty to order for both me and Kit. i tried giving her the paper but she did not waver and just kept looking at my face. this is getting weird. I waved the piece of paper in front of her face as she finally woke up and took our order.

Kit also took his face out of his hands and took a sip of the water. i could not help but ask out of curiosity.

"P'. Did P'Pha tell you i had sex with Yo?" i tilted my head slight and just asked him straightforwards. Kit spit out the water and started chocking. after a few seconds of heavy coughing he was all good.

"You had sex with Yo?" Kit looked astonished asking the question not able to comprehend.

"No, but i told P'Pha we did." Kit let out a sigh of relieve.

"Why excactly?"

"To make him confess ofcourse. Put some pressure on him."

"Did it work?" Kit leaned forward,  nervously waiting for a good response, he wanted them to get together just as much as me.

"I mean Yo just texted me and he knew that i told P'Pha, so that means they atleast talked. which is good. i guess." i myself was not really sure if them talking was a good thing, but it was better than Yo just running away or punching Pha.

"That's good." Kit relaxed back into his chair and smiled at me, i was melting. Him smiling out of happiness for our friends was such a gentle and serene sight. The dimples slowly forming in his cheecks, i was about to poke his dimples when the waitress came back with our food.

"Hey did you order this for me?" He asked in a soft and light questioning voice. I ordered some clear tofu noodle soup for us.

"Yeah. I don't want to sound creepy, but sometimes back in high school i would follow you after classes and i noticed you would always get this from the stall close to the school." I truthfully told him knowing it sounds kinda stalker-ish.

He just laughed it off and shook his head, i was confused. Thinking he would look at me in a weird and disgusted way as if i was a creepy stalked girl. "Truth is i sometimes did the same with you and Yo. Ai'Pha made me and beam follow Yo around and that's how i found you, and truth be told i found you way more interesting than our Nong Yo."

I started smiling from ear to ear hearing those words from P'Kit, he also actually took an interest in me way back then. I started blushing just like Kit and heard another set of squels from the table next to us. Kit had started eating, but i waited for a bit just to look at P'Kit. Looking at him eating he looked just as cute with his cheecks stuffed with his food looking like a hamster. I have to say he was a fast eater. Taking big chucks of noodle and tofu in his mouth every time. He caught me staring at him. He tried swallowing down enough so he could talk to me without spitting out food everywhere.

"Nong Ming, Why aren't you eating?" he asked me with his hand covering his mouth. He tilted his head and sat there wondering. I nodded and gave away a small grin as I too started eating. him calling me Nong felt so good. It's just a small thing but it was all P'Kit had to do for me, to make me feel funny on the inside.

We ate and talked a bit about our high school live, the teachers, our parents and siblings and finally laughing at how much Pha and Yo liked to nag at them about their lover. At this point i was totally mesmerized and in love with my adorably small senior P'Kit. He was able to make me smile, make me interested, he even laughed at my stupid jokes and remarks. sometimes giving me a light flick on the forhead if i did something weird but just laughing like a child. 

I saw Kit open his mouth as if to ask something but quickly closed his mouth again. He started stirring the cup with the straw and rested his cheeks on his other hand that had his elbow on the table, i noticed he wanted to ask but was hesitant.

"P'Kit, is there something wrong?"  I grabbed the hand he held the straw with, showing a concerning look.

"Er...Well..." he sat up straight and let the other arm rest on the table, not pulling away the hand i was holding. ''If Yo and Pha get together are you gonna continue...kissing him?" he looked down at his lap shortly after the question came out.

I wanted to tease P'Kit a bit, he looked like a jealous wife, so cute. "Why P'? Are you maybe jealous of Yo?"

"What?! Of course not!" He gave a weak punch against my arm and pulled his hand away from mine. I stretched my arms before giving a reply. "Probably not, i will still love Yo the same way, but it would probably annoy the hell out of Pha, and i don't want other people to think Yo is a two-timer." "Besides, P'Pha can probably cover the kisses anyways, if Yo lets him." i just laughed and saw that Kit started blushing again as he looked down, avoiding my gaze.

"Aaand...I also want to begin showing that affection to the one that i fell in love with instead." giving Kit a wink as his head bounced up.

"Who? Do i know that girl?" His mouth left open in suspense.

I leaned in closer and signaled him to also come closer, i moved my hear next to his "That girl is you, P'Kit."

He fell back in his chair and was in disbelief. I also sat back and waited patiently for his reaction. 

"Uhm, okay 2 things." He finally talked after some deep breathes. holding up 2 fingers.

"1. I am not a girl" i struggled holding back my laughter as it would be loud enough for everyone to hear. "P'. I know but i wanted to sound smooth." Kit facepalmed himself and his hand slowly slid down his face, he most likely did not believe how stupid my answer was, i would do the same thing honestly if someone else gave that response to me.

"2.  How can someone like you fall in love with someone like me? I am not funny, not interesting, not handsome like Pha, not cute like Yo, not as sex-driven as Forth which might actually be good but i can't satisfy you. I am just me."

"And i fell in love with "just you". I can't really explain but everything about you just attracted me towards you. Up until now nobody peaked my interest as much as you. I don't care what you say but i will never see you as less than perfect..." i told him with every drop of sincerity in my body.

He began stutterings, words not coming out of his mouth. He panicked and started looking around. I stood up walked up next to his seat. I cupped his face and made him look at me as i gave him a kiss on the forehead asking him to calm down. "I told you i would wait as long as i need to for you. If you need time to gather your thoughts or give me an answer i will wait. but now P' you know how i feel." I payed for our food and took P'Kit by the hand to his dorm. My care was on the other side of the dorm so i decided to bring P'Kit home first. He did not try to shake loose or complain to me, it was only a 2 minute walk but he stayed silent. As we reached the front door of the dorm building, i gave him some last words as i grabbed both of his hands and looked him in the eyes. "P', i will tell you one more time and i will continue saying it. I love you, i fell in love with you, i can only look at you. You are just perfect, don't think that you are less than perfect."

I let go of his hand and beamed him a quiet smile and wave, straight after i turned around to start walking he grabbed hold of my arm and as i was turning to look at him i felt a kiss being planted by his soft lips on my cheek. I looked at him in suprise, i did not expect him to do that, before i could even comprehend he already ran into the building with ears bright red. I was unable to walk away for a few seconds just rubbing the cheek that has been kissed a moment ago. Did i die and go to heaven? The feelings i got from P'Kit's kiss are very different than when Yo kisses me. It felt more special, maybe because with Yo it was now kind of a fun habit but with Kit my insides were celebrating this feeling.

I finally became sentient again, looking up at the dorm building before walking off to my car.

As i sat in my car still feeling the butterflies in my stomach i came to the realisation that i still had to do something, talk to a certain someone and i was not looking forward to that conversation.

I still had to break up with...Moowan.

                                                                                        ~~*~~

A/N

Hey, me again! So how did you feel about Ming's confession to Kit, i was actually thinking about how to write it, so that it would fit the personalities of the characters in this story a bit more. Thats also why i did not update yesterday, stuck on thinking of ideas. Hopefully you guys are satisfied with the way it happened. Please share your thoughts it would really help me with improving the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.8K 129
You read the title. What could you possibly want from me now? Just read the damn book
231K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...
810K 49.5K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 38.3K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...