[1] The Moshino Toy (Female!R...

By CHILLs_Studio33015

•This one is an OOC character •Gay, obviously Yuri here and your forever the star of the show, y/n. •The hare... More

1: Curse
2: Infirmary
3: Student
4: Elegant
5: Rouse
6: Aroma
7: Cosset
8: Sojourn
9: CognoScenti
10: Cocktailing
11: Palpitate
12: Redolence
13: Ninjutsu
14: Clinch
15: Perching
16: Mosey
17: Ordeal
18: Insomnolence
19: Sweetmeats
20: Dysphonia
21: Scabrous
22: Clandestine
23: Bane
24: Alcove
25: Rigorous
26: Desirous
27: Malediction
28: Arcane
29: Germane
30: Herald
31: Interloper
32: Buss
33: Canoodle
34: Inadvertently
35: Precarious
36: Articulate
37: Hubbub
38: Suss
39: Stickability
40: Aromatic
41: Mezzanine
42: Desire
43: Catnap
44: Belligerence
45: Bugbear
46: Dissimulate
47: Banchansky
48: Sobriquet
49: Cockcrow
50: Pathological
51: Fervor
52: Subsidiaries
53: Paterfamilias
54: Cursory
55: Subversive
56: Guerdon
57: Snog
58: Malison
59: Ailing
60: Pessimistic
61: Brunch
62: Repose
63: Dreamboat
64: Baritone
65: Extirpated
66: Infidelity
67: Idiosyncratic
68: Misrepresent
69: Peril
70: Ignited
71: Transgress
72: Furtive
73: Greensward
74: Parleying
75: Conciliation
76: Osculation
77: Cohort
79: Liberator
80: Landau
81: Dukedom
82: Domicile
83: Indoctrination
84: Gammy
85: Austere
86: Staunch
87: Cognizance
88: Enervated
89: Maim
90: Fag
91: Amend
92: Rubberneck
93: Fugue
94: Compeer
95: Swordsmanship
96: Fortuitous
97: Prank
98: Heartbeat
99: Heir
100: Finalized
-1 Side Story: Late Party

78: Bruvver

1.5K 82 2
By CHILLs_Studio33015

"Good evening, Father." V/n picked up the call.

The dark figure looked impatient sitting on the chair facing the orb, "I am running thin on patience, v/n.. I will come there in person in three days soon. You better have a good excuse by then if you don't wish to see your Mother in the afterlife."

"I've given my dear sister five days to stay here a bit more two days ago. She will come home with me to meet you three days from now." V/n laughed at the joke he threw and said.

L/n hummed, "Is that so? You better not lie."

V/n nodded.

"I could never lie to you, Father." She said, chiming in, "I'm your daughter after all."

"Make sure it happens at all costs as well, I don't wish to do physical labor trying to get your lost brother to accept the title and everything so I can finally rest in the peace of my own."

"Of course, Father, I'll make sure of it."

...

Y/n and Katarina decided to sneak out again tonight.

They dipped their bare feet into the lukewarm water of the large fountain.

The night was a little cold though.

"Kat.. what are you going to do when you..." Y/n paused, "Oh, right.. you'll become a queen once you graduate."

Katarina looked at her, "Do you not want it? I've never... Decided to become a queen myself either in the future, it was forced on me to have."

Y/n blinked, "What if you can enter the ministry to work there?"

That was a tempting offer to choose from.

Katarina couldn't help but laugh a little.

'Oh! That was probably stupid!' y/n blushed, shaking her mind clear, she sputtered, "W-Well, it's uhmm... A choice?"

"Thank you for worrying for me. I've never worried this much nor have I ever thought of what to do in the future." Katarina hummed.

'I've only ever set my goal to prepare myself when I get exiled... I never thought of anything else if I somehow don't get exiled.' she looked down at the fountain, the coins were shimmering even under the clear water.

Y/n gulped, feeling a little meek from that, 'She sounds so cool right now. I don't know what to do!!'

"Y/n."

"H-Huh?" She perked up.

Katarina's gaze was always soft whenever it came to her, "If I disappear, would you look for me?"

"Huh? Of course, I would," y/n nodded, "I would.. so would everybody else in the entire kingdom? You're the crown prince's fiancée and your friend with everyone too y'know."

Katarina listened to her.

"If you disappear, your friends, family, and fiance would immediately launch an investigation and put a hefty bounty and noble title on whoever can find you and bring you back home safely." Y/n theorized, "I think even the king and queen would announce your importance to the kingdom, loud enough that even neighboring kingdoms would hear about it to help and maybe even make political connections with that chance."

She joked a little at the end there.

Katarina chuckled, 'How outrageous...'

She really did think it was outrageous.

Very outrageous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 3.6K 70
"If I can't be better, I can be worse." She's a vampire. Could be 18+ on some parts, I'd advise any of you below 15 not to read I guess created by: D...
18.6K 728 24
"An unhappy viewer recently finished watching the first season of My Next Life as a Villainess, and felt that it was weird that everyone loved Katari...
2.9K 256 61
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. Once the realization is accepted that even between the close...
4.4K 198 18
𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕞𝕒 / / (n) 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜, 𝚙𝚞𝚣𝚣𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜...