[1] The Moshino Toy (Female!R...

By CHILLs_Studio33015

•This one is an OOC character •Gay, obviously Yuri here and your forever the star of the show, y/n. •The hare... More

1: Curse
2: Infirmary
3: Student
4: Elegant
5: Rouse
6: Aroma
7: Cosset
8: Sojourn
9: CognoScenti
10: Cocktailing
11: Palpitate
12: Redolence
13: Ninjutsu
14: Clinch
15: Perching
16: Mosey
17: Ordeal
18: Insomnolence
19: Sweetmeats
20: Dysphonia
21: Scabrous
22: Clandestine
23: Bane
24: Alcove
25: Rigorous
26: Desirous
27: Malediction
28: Arcane
29: Germane
30: Herald
31: Interloper
32: Buss
33: Canoodle
34: Inadvertently
35: Precarious
36: Articulate
37: Hubbub
38: Suss
39: Stickability
40: Aromatic
41: Mezzanine
42: Desire
43: Catnap
44: Belligerence
45: Bugbear
46: Dissimulate
47: Banchansky
48: Sobriquet
49: Cockcrow
50: Pathological
51: Fervor
52: Subsidiaries
53: Paterfamilias
54: Cursory
55: Subversive
56: Guerdon
57: Snog
58: Malison
59: Ailing
60: Pessimistic
61: Brunch
62: Repose
63: Dreamboat
64: Baritone
65: Extirpated
66: Infidelity
67: Idiosyncratic
68: Misrepresent
69: Peril
70: Ignited
71: Transgress
72: Furtive
73: Greensward
74: Parleying
75: Conciliation
77: Cohort
78: Bruvver
79: Liberator
80: Landau
81: Dukedom
82: Domicile
83: Indoctrination
84: Gammy
85: Austere
86: Staunch
87: Cognizance
88: Enervated
89: Maim
90: Fag
91: Amend
92: Rubberneck
93: Fugue
94: Compeer
95: Swordsmanship
96: Fortuitous
97: Prank
98: Heartbeat
99: Heir
100: Finalized
-1 Side Story: Late Party

76: Osculation

1.8K 124 13
By CHILLs_Studio33015

Katarina chuckled, 'But I mind it if you don't ask for a reward.'

"Please, be free to ask anything from me. I feel more embarrassed not letting you have anything after all the things I've asked of you." She said.

Y/n gulped a heavier one and stared up at Katarina, "P-Please close your eyes.."

"Alright." Katarina did as she was asked.

Y/n began to dig up courage behind her head to use in this moment. Leaning forward, both hands on Katarina's face, cupping it.

Katarina couldn't help but smile over such soft lips on hers.

She could even smell the scent of familiar lavender wrap her other senses dull to the pleasure.

Chu.

Y/n pulled away, 'Phew, I got too into it way too much.. I almost ran out of breathe there.'

'I want more though...' she hummed, touching her lips after she parted from Katarina.

Katarina stared at her, and she took another guess with y/n's expression, "Do you want more?"

"Huh!?" Y/n flinched, she stammered a hesitant decline back.

Katarina smiled, "Please, don't hold back. I've already decided to commit everything for you no matter what, and you've even kept My promise to remind me of who I am in case I did lose myself."

Y/n frowned, she didn't want to be reminded by that moment of fright she felt when Katarina seemed to have forgotten her memories one time.

It was the aftermath of her magic successfully blooming so it couldn't be helped and neither knew that being a thing that caused the sudden amnesia to the others present with them at that time.

"Does my face perhaps bother you? I've heard it in whispers that my face does look like a villainess." Katarina joked.

Y/n shot up, "Who told you such things!?"

"You're the most beautiful person I could think of with such a pure heart!" She said.

'A pure heart, huh..?' Katarina huffed, 'I... Can't tell anymore though..'

"I see." She nodded it off.

Y/n puffed her cheeks for a second before reaching both hands up, she cupped Katarina's face in both and leaned forward.

Chu.

Chu.

Chu..

"Ah..?" The sudden quick kisses she got from y/n on her lips surprised her, her face felt hot with the shade of red.

Y/n gulped, a meek smile, 'Don't think about anything anymore y/n! You must tell her now!'

"I... I lov--"

"Lady y/n! Lady Katarina!!"

Their moment was interrupted by Mary sliding on the grass to stop just by a mere second from her turn.

"So this is where you two were?!" Mary laughed, gasping for a breather. She must've ran around and all the way here outside the academy's cafeteria just like everybody else that came after she had laughed aloud like that.

'Lady f/n..! How could you betray me like this!' y/n immediately pulled her hands away and sat back upright beside Katarina.

Katarina hummed, 'That was sudden.'

She was blushing.

"There you were, Sister." Keith called before perking up noticing such an odd look on her face.

Katarina tried to cover her flustered look with a hand. It wasn't helping though.

Everyone stared in shock.

Were they suddenly bested?

By a big leap at that?

Y/n averted their gazes at all cost. She felt just as more flustered as Katarina.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 256 61
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. Once the realization is accepted that even between the close...
136K 3.9K 45
•I just hit 1k again since I rewrite the book...for some reasons. •thanks for the readers for voting! •comment down below & don't forget to vote! ...
35.2K 1.3K 18
((Formally The Curse of His Bite)) Heaven and Hell have lived side by side for centuries upon centuries, coexisting but never getting along. However...
62.7K 3.6K 70
"If I can't be better, I can be worse." She's a vampire. Could be 18+ on some parts, I'd advise any of you below 15 not to read I guess created by: D...