[1] The Moshino Toy (Female!R...

By CHILLs_Studio33015

•This one is an OOC character •Gay, obviously Yuri here and your forever the star of the show, y/n. •The hare... More

1: Curse
2: Infirmary
3: Student
4: Elegant
5: Rouse
6: Aroma
7: Cosset
8: Sojourn
9: CognoScenti
10: Cocktailing
11: Palpitate
12: Redolence
13: Ninjutsu
14: Clinch
15: Perching
16: Mosey
17: Ordeal
18: Insomnolence
19: Sweetmeats
20: Dysphonia
21: Scabrous
22: Clandestine
23: Bane
24: Alcove
25: Rigorous
26: Desirous
27: Malediction
28: Arcane
29: Germane
30: Herald
31: Interloper
32: Buss
33: Canoodle
34: Inadvertently
35: Precarious
36: Articulate
37: Hubbub
38: Suss
39: Stickability
40: Aromatic
41: Mezzanine
42: Desire
43: Catnap
44: Belligerence
45: Bugbear
46: Dissimulate
47: Banchansky
48: Sobriquet
49: Cockcrow
50: Pathological
51: Fervor
52: Subsidiaries
53: Paterfamilias
54: Cursory
55: Subversive
56: Guerdon
57: Snog
58: Malison
59: Ailing
61: Brunch
62: Repose
63: Dreamboat
64: Baritone
65: Extirpated
66: Infidelity
67: Idiosyncratic
68: Misrepresent
69: Peril
70: Ignited
71: Transgress
72: Furtive
73: Greensward
74: Parleying
75: Conciliation
76: Osculation
77: Cohort
78: Bruvver
79: Liberator
80: Landau
81: Dukedom
82: Domicile
83: Indoctrination
84: Gammy
85: Austere
86: Staunch
87: Cognizance
88: Enervated
89: Maim
90: Fag
91: Amend
92: Rubberneck
93: Fugue
94: Compeer
95: Swordsmanship
96: Fortuitous
97: Prank
98: Heartbeat
99: Heir
100: Finalized
-1 Side Story: Late Party

60: Pessimistic

1.9K 115 0
By CHILLs_Studio33015

V/n clicked her tongue leaning back on her seat with a student in class, 'It wasn't him then who is it..? I'll have to get my servant to eyeball any young men in this academy that could have it..'

...

Katarina was beginning to get consumed by the blooming flower garden within her.

"Kat..?"

She snapped out of it upon hearing her voice, she looked towards the door.

"Y-Y/n.." she looked like she was about to cry the moment she saw her.

"Careful..!" Y/n rushed over to her side before she could fall off of the bed from slipping.

"Y/n..!" Katarina pulled her into a tight hug, nuzzling as close as she could get.

Y/n could feel her trembling, gulping, "Kat.. I... I can't breathe."

Katarina loosened her hold by the second but kept her face buried in her shoulder.

Y/n raised a hand to pat her head, "There, there... What's wrong? Why do you look so sad? You're sick, you should be lying down."

"I'm scared," Katarina muttered.

"Hm..?" Y/n shifted a little to sit on the bed with her, though, considering how small her structure is, she was just sitting on Katarina's lap here, "Why are you scared? What scared you?"

"I'm scared.. I almost lost myself." Katarina muttered.

Y/n's eyes widened, 'That again..?'

She huffed, leaning a little to her to ease her down.

"It's alright," she whispered, "I'm here, you won't lose yourself.. I'll remind you of who you are every time it will happen, okay?"

Katarina hummed, trembling less, she nuzzled close to the crook of her neck with a huff, she smelled like vanilla.

"You won't.. you won't go away?" She muttered.

Y/n blinked, 'Why would I ever do something like that when I've been with her this much already?'

"No," she denied it, "I'll never go away, even if there will be a time when you don't want me near you."

"I want you near you," Katarina said.

'Oh, I see..' y/n chuckled and patted her head, "There, there, a sick patient should be lying down..."

"I don't want to." Katarina frowned.

"But... You might get me sick as well if you don't..?" Y/n tried that as an excuse.

Katarina frowned, humming, she pulled away, lying back down on the bed.

"There we go, good job." Y/n praised her.

Katarina liked that, though she reached a hand out to hold one of y/n's hands, "I want to hold your hand."

Y/n smiled sitting back down beside the bed, "Okay."

When Anne came back, she was greeted by y/n.

"G-Good day, Miss Anne." She said.

Anne was confused about why she was there.

The doctors walked over to the bed to oversee the sickly one.

Katarina was fast asleep, which was good to know, so there wasn't really that much to do then, she was resting and that was what mattered.

After that, they all promptly left for their things to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 4.3K 41
(Y/N) (L/N) is a 15 year old kid. He has a great life from his years. Until he was caught up with a disease and was now dying. He then woke up in the...
1.8K 203 26
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙄𝙄 𝙤𝙛 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙁𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 When saving the world turns out to be an even harder task than Phoenix and his friends anticipate...
131K 7.3K 43
​​After catching you kissing a girl, your zealot of a mother sends you to Camp Bethel, a bible camp for troubled girls. For your "unholy" attraction...
29.2K 964 14
After giving up on Katarina, Nicole Ascart thought he would never get interested in anyone else ever again. Yet fate doesn't seem to agree when he en...