[1] The Moshino Toy (Female!R...

Galing kay CHILLs_Studio33015

•This one is an OOC character •Gay, obviously Yuri here and your forever the star of the show, y/n. •The hare... Higit pa

1: Curse
2: Infirmary
3: Student
4: Elegant
5: Rouse
6: Aroma
7: Cosset
8: Sojourn
9: CognoScenti
10: Cocktailing
11: Palpitate
12: Redolence
13: Ninjutsu
14: Clinch
15: Perching
16: Mosey
17: Ordeal
18: Insomnolence
19: Sweetmeats
20: Dysphonia
21: Scabrous
22: Clandestine
23: Bane
24: Alcove
25: Rigorous
26: Desirous
27: Malediction
28: Arcane
29: Germane
30: Herald
31: Interloper
32: Buss
33: Canoodle
34: Inadvertently
35: Precarious
36: Articulate
37: Hubbub
38: Suss
39: Stickability
40: Aromatic
41: Mezzanine
42: Desire
43: Catnap
44: Belligerence
45: Bugbear
46: Dissimulate
47: Banchansky
48: Sobriquet
49: Cockcrow
50: Pathological
51: Fervor
52: Subsidiaries
53: Paterfamilias
54: Cursory
55: Subversive
56: Guerdon
57: Snog
59: Ailing
60: Pessimistic
61: Brunch
62: Repose
63: Dreamboat
64: Baritone
65: Extirpated
66: Infidelity
67: Idiosyncratic
68: Misrepresent
69: Peril
70: Ignited
71: Transgress
72: Furtive
73: Greensward
74: Parleying
75: Conciliation
76: Osculation
77: Cohort
78: Bruvver
79: Liberator
80: Landau
81: Dukedom
82: Domicile
83: Indoctrination
84: Gammy
85: Austere
86: Staunch
87: Cognizance
88: Enervated
89: Maim
90: Fag
91: Amend
92: Rubberneck
93: Fugue
94: Compeer
95: Swordsmanship
96: Fortuitous
97: Prank
98: Heartbeat
99: Heir
100: Finalized
-1 Side Story: Late Party

58: Malison

2K 110 1
Galing kay CHILLs_Studio33015

Katarina huffed, she can't deny any of those.

Honestly, she should be back on her feet right now to enjoy the small party her friends are waiting to celebrate together with her.

Keith must be out looking for her by now to get it all started.

"Those are true." She muttered.

Y/n felt sweat slip behind her neck as she flipped the book open into a bookmark and read a few sentences of the third paragraph.

"The power was no curse, it was dangerous. The moment the evil consumed him, he will lose himself until his betrothal by soul comes to his aid and help him with growing it."

Katarina listened to her read aloud.

"The betrothal by soul was those that were marked by the ruling Lord to keep themselves from going insane, though, by the verdict, it didn't mean that one was necessary to have when it is near its blooming month."

Y/n looked over to her side and smiled a little when she saw Katarina sleeping soundly even as she was listening to her, "Still listening..?"

"Mhm.."

"Well, the power was confused as a curse by the ruling Lord as it was nothing more but the magic bestowed upon them after birth from it, once they inherited the seat and title, they would commence a feast that lasted into the night until the morning to celebrate the birth of the new generation's ruling Lord."

...

V/n checked on the necklace, it still wasn't glowing as she thought it would as soon as the close hours of evening struck.

'Perhaps I should check on it later tonight?' she wondered before bumping into a tall figure, "Oh, dear.."

She stood back to apologize.

"Oh, it's alright."

She looked up and noticed familiar gray hair, "Prince Alan..?"

"Hm? Yes, that's me." Alan responded.

'Huh, he looks exactly as the picture with his background looks like,' v/n perked up and gave her respects to him formally, "I apologize for bumping into you, your highness, I wasn't looking where I was going."

Alan assured her it was fine for him, he didn't mind the small accident. Perhaps, if Katarina never came into his life he might've somehow not liked one bit.

V/n nodded and excused herself for the evening.

'He seemed puzzled.. was he looking for someone?' she turned a hallway, 'Perhaps he was waiting for his fiancée, Mary Hunt was it..? I should get an eye on that Prince to see if it's him.'

...

The necklace began to glow on the desk.

She put the opened letters back down to grab them, 'It's happening to him now?'

It was on the clock.

She snapped her fingers and her servant came out of the shadows, "Yes, Master?"

"Go to the Fourth Prince's room and see if he is my Brother," V/n said.

"Right away, Master."

...

Katarina grabbed the sides of her head, leaning down and sitting by the desk.

"Uurghh..!" She was covered in a cold sweat, it'd even seemed like she was having a fever.

Anne and Keith came right to her dorm to find that it had been locked inside by her.

She put up an excuse that she was doing something very important inside and couldn't be bothered until later night, she apologized if it caused either of the two concerns.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

130K 7.2K 43
​​After catching you kissing a girl, your zealot of a mother sends you to Camp Bethel, a bible camp for troubled girls. For your "unholy" attraction...
62.4K 3.6K 70
"If I can't be better, I can be worse." She's a vampire. Could be 18+ on some parts, I'd advise any of you below 15 not to read I guess created by: D...
18.4K 708 24
"An unhappy viewer recently finished watching the first season of My Next Life as a Villainess, and felt that it was weird that everyone loved Katari...
1.8K 193 25
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙄𝙄 𝙤𝙛 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙁𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 When saving the world turns out to be an even harder task than Phoenix and his friends anticipate...