[1] The Moshino Toy (Female!R...

By CHILLs_Studio33015

•This one is an OOC character •Gay, obviously Yuri here and your forever the star of the show, y/n. •The hare... More

1: Curse
2: Infirmary
3: Student
4: Elegant
5: Rouse
6: Aroma
7: Cosset
8: Sojourn
9: CognoScenti
10: Cocktailing
11: Palpitate
12: Redolence
13: Ninjutsu
14: Clinch
15: Perching
16: Mosey
17: Ordeal
18: Insomnolence
19: Sweetmeats
20: Dysphonia
21: Scabrous
22: Clandestine
23: Bane
24: Alcove
25: Rigorous
26: Desirous
27: Malediction
28: Arcane
29: Germane
30: Herald
31: Interloper
32: Buss
33: Canoodle
34: Inadvertently
35: Precarious
36: Articulate
37: Hubbub
39: Stickability
40: Aromatic
41: Mezzanine
42: Desire
43: Catnap
44: Belligerence
45: Bugbear
46: Dissimulate
47: Banchansky
48: Sobriquet
49: Cockcrow
50: Pathological
51: Fervor
52: Subsidiaries
53: Paterfamilias
54: Cursory
55: Subversive
56: Guerdon
57: Snog
58: Malison
59: Ailing
60: Pessimistic
61: Brunch
62: Repose
63: Dreamboat
64: Baritone
65: Extirpated
66: Infidelity
67: Idiosyncratic
68: Misrepresent
69: Peril
70: Ignited
71: Transgress
72: Furtive
73: Greensward
74: Parleying
75: Conciliation
76: Osculation
77: Cohort
78: Bruvver
79: Liberator
80: Landau
81: Dukedom
82: Domicile
83: Indoctrination
84: Gammy
85: Austere
86: Staunch
87: Cognizance
88: Enervated
89: Maim
90: Fag
91: Amend
92: Rubberneck
93: Fugue
94: Compeer
95: Swordsmanship
96: Fortuitous
97: Prank
98: Heartbeat
99: Heir
100: Finalized
-1 Side Story: Late Party

38: Suss

2.7K 132 4
By CHILLs_Studio33015

Y/n sat still on her lap, before immediately realizing their situation, 'Wait! Her friends will be coming here soon as well!'

She nudged her by the shoulder to get off of her, "Lady Katarina, not right now, please..!?"

Katarina didn't budge, ignoring her and pretending to be asleep.

"Lady Katarina, not right now, please??" Y/n repeated herself, "Y-Your friends will be here soon and it'll cause a misunderstanding. You're also the crown prince's fiancée at that!"

"No.." Katarina growled at her.

"L-Lady Katarina..! You did a pinkie promise with me remember?" Y/n reminded her of yesterday's promise.

Katarina flinched, grumbling to herself, and she gave in, "Okay."

Though, a second later when y/n got up, her expression turned sad.

Y/n didn't like seeing this, she didn't want her to look upset with her.

"I'm sorry, did I upset you..?" She sighed as she gently cupped her face with both hands.

"Yes, you have." Katarina looked down at the floor, seemingly untouched by the soft hands on her face.

"Will it make you feel a little better if I say I was wrong?" Y/n asked.

"No, I'm fine." Katarina kept her gaze on the floor.

Y/n began sweating bullets, 'Oh, no... I must've done something very wrong this time, right?'

"H-How about.. a little kiss? It'll make up for now, right? I just really don't want to do or cause any wrong misunderstandings." She muttered.

Katarina looked up at her, the word 'kiss' appealed to her.

"I want one." She said.

Y/n smiled meekly, that look of excitement on Katarina's face was very adorable.

"O-Okay... But you have to close your eyes first." She slowly leaned down over to her.

Katarina did as she was told, eyes closed, darkness being all she can see.

Y/n's lips felt very soft.

Katarina reached a hand over, gently caressing y/n's face.

"Hmm...." Y/n didn't know much about kissing but she found that Katarina liked how she does it.

"Lady Katarina!!"

Y/n flinched, shocked, she immediately pulled away, standing upright, panicked, and redness of a beetroot across her face in a pool of cold sweat.

"Oh, L-Lady Mary..?!" She sputtered trying to stand aside.

Katarina felt a little annoyed by that intrusion.

Mary eyed y/n with the same smile she and Gerald would wear over people they didn't like one bit before turning her attention span immediately to Katarina on the bed.

'What is she doing here..?' fortunately, they didn't see the kiss, it's good she screamed her dearest' name before barging inside the infirmary.

"What were you just doing there, Lady y/n?" Gerald smiled, he barely saw it so the next best thing that he figured it'd be is y/n 'trying' to lean in for a kiss.

Y/n began sweating bullets, "I was just.. checking Lady Katarina if she was perhaps having a fever..."

What a surprising excuse that was.

"Oh..?" Keith hummed, "Do you have a fever, sister?"

He found that a little suspicious just like everyone else though.

Katarina had her gaze directly at y/n, and nobody else, "No, I don't have a fever."

"Ah... I see.." Keith cleared his throat as Y/n meekly smiled, wanting to get out of this situation quickly.

"I-I think Lady f/n is waiting for me in the cafeteria, please, excuse me.." and she did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 963 14
After giving up on Katarina, Nicole Ascart thought he would never get interested in anyone else ever again. Yet fate doesn't seem to agree when he en...
25.8K 759 40
•A series of randomized one shots, written by our Leader to look over now that she finally has connection to the outside world on her phone again. We...
130K 7.2K 43
​​After catching you kissing a girl, your zealot of a mother sends you to Camp Bethel, a bible camp for troubled girls. For your "unholy" attraction...
4.2K 188 17
𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕞𝕒 / / (n) 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜, 𝚙𝚞𝚣𝚣𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜...