[1] The Moshino Toy (Female!R...

By CHILLs_Studio33015

•This one is an OOC character •Gay, obviously Yuri here and your forever the star of the show, y/n. •The hare... More

1: Curse
2: Infirmary
3: Student
4: Elegant
5: Rouse
6: Aroma
7: Cosset
8: Sojourn
9: CognoScenti
10: Cocktailing
11: Palpitate
12: Redolence
13: Ninjutsu
14: Clinch
15: Perching
16: Mosey
17: Ordeal
18: Insomnolence
19: Sweetmeats
20: Dysphonia
22: Clandestine
23: Bane
24: Alcove
25: Rigorous
26: Desirous
27: Malediction
28: Arcane
29: Germane
30: Herald
31: Interloper
32: Buss
33: Canoodle
34: Inadvertently
35: Precarious
36: Articulate
37: Hubbub
38: Suss
39: Stickability
40: Aromatic
41: Mezzanine
42: Desire
43: Catnap
44: Belligerence
45: Bugbear
46: Dissimulate
47: Banchansky
48: Sobriquet
49: Cockcrow
50: Pathological
51: Fervor
52: Subsidiaries
53: Paterfamilias
54: Cursory
55: Subversive
56: Guerdon
57: Snog
58: Malison
59: Ailing
60: Pessimistic
61: Brunch
62: Repose
63: Dreamboat
64: Baritone
65: Extirpated
66: Infidelity
67: Idiosyncratic
68: Misrepresent
69: Peril
70: Ignited
71: Transgress
72: Furtive
73: Greensward
74: Parleying
75: Conciliation
76: Osculation
77: Cohort
78: Bruvver
79: Liberator
80: Landau
81: Dukedom
82: Domicile
83: Indoctrination
84: Gammy
85: Austere
86: Staunch
87: Cognizance
88: Enervated
89: Maim
90: Fag
91: Amend
92: Rubberneck
93: Fugue
94: Compeer
95: Swordsmanship
96: Fortuitous
97: Prank
98: Heartbeat
99: Heir
100: Finalized
-1 Side Story: Late Party

21: Scabrous

3.1K 163 4
By CHILLs_Studio33015

It's been an hour or more since Katarina fell back asleep again.

'Does she.. not get any stiffness in her body when she sleeps like this..?' y/n reached, taking one of Katarina's hands in hers, she fiddled a little with her hand in hers, 'Her hand feels soft when it's under a glove..'

'It's very... Weird.' she hummed, glancing over to Katarina, their eyes met.

Her heart rate skyrocketed for just a moment while blushing hard as she immediately calmed it down.

"What's fascinating about my hand?" Katarina dragged her words out.

Y/n meekly smiled, "Sorry, did I wake you up..?"

"No.." Katarina huffed.

"O-Oh?" Y/n blinked.

Katarina intertwined their hands together for a moment, "Your hand is quite small."

Y/n gulped, chuckling, trying to calm her heart on steady beats.

"Well, I don't eat a lot because I have a small stomach." She said.

Katarina muttered something under her breath before slowly falling back asleep once again.

Y/n smiled and nudged her back awake, telling her, "Lady Katarina, it's almost evening near five. You need to wake up now, your friends must be looking for you.."

Katarina grumbled, irritated, brows furrowed back awake, she sat upright but with arms still wrapped around her, scoffing, "I don't care.."

'As much as you don't care, they're your friends, aren't they?' y/n felt a trickle of sweat behind her neck as she tried to come up with an excuse to get away, "I see.. but, I need to study for the two days of classes I missed."

"So?" Katarina arched a brow at her.

'Does that not work for an excuse??' y/n felt perplexed, she didn't know what to say as she tried to think of one, saying, "Lady f/n must be looking for me by now, I did say I'd help her with her studies and she'd help me with what I missed for the past two days."

"You didn't miss anything important for the past two days.." Katarina blurted.

'Does she not want me to leave???' Y/m smiled chuckling meekly, 'But I have to though....'

"Please let go now, Lady Katarina, I really do need to study." She said.

Katarina didn't budge, she was just looking even madder than before.

Y/n needed to compromise instead, doesn't she?

"H-How about you sneak into my dorm tonight? I'll leave the door open and you can come in and lock the door behind you." She suggested something you'd need drowning courage for, "My dorm room number is.."

...

"Where have you been!?" Keith asked.

"Eh? Oh, uhh... I kind of went to the infirmary then to my dorm, and then outside." Katarina blinked, calmly lying through her teeth with a meek smile, she apologized to her friends for worrying them.

"Please, don't do something worrying like that again, alright? If you ever feel sick you can tell us!" Gerald sighed, a hand on his face, he was a little angry but he noticed a faint scent as the Claes siblings passed by him.

It smelled sweet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.3K 18
((Formally The Curse of His Bite)) Heaven and Hell have lived side by side for centuries upon centuries, coexisting but never getting along. However...
299K 4.3K 41
(Y/N) (L/N) is a 15 year old kid. He has a great life from his years. Until he was caught up with a disease and was now dying. He then woke up in the...
18.6K 411 9
.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*. TW: HOMOPHOBIA cover credit: Soso_doodles🌻 on tumblr "𝒴𝑒𝒶𝒽, 𝒮𝑜𝓅𝒽. 𝐼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓎𝑜𝓊." Sophie wants to be normal. She alwa...
2.9K 256 61
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. Once the realization is accepted that even between the close...