Don't Mess With Me

By DianneBarnes

Enemies to Lovers. Madison Foster has been working for Stark since she turned 18. Since joining Stark company... More

Background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 76 pt 2
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Author Note
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100!
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
AUTHOR NOTE

Chapter 72

2.2K 52 22
By DianneBarnes

"Come doll up up up let's go pee" Pulling her arm trying to drag her out of bed "it's 6 am Buck, I can pee at 9" trying to grab the bed to stay in the warmth.

"You can go back to sleep in 6 minutes, lets go" grabbing her waist lifting her up and over his his head carrying her to bathroom. Sitting her down on the toilet not having to worry about pulling her bottoms down since she only slept in a shirt last night.

Reaching over handing her the pregnancy test. Taking the test from him getting everything lined up, placing the stick back on the counter as she cleaned up flushed the toilet and washed her hands.

"You do know it would give us the same answer at 9 right?" Looking up in the mirror at Bucky leaning over her watching the test like it was a ticking time bomb.

"Ya but I have been up since 3 waiting for you to wake up"

"I knew I should've given you gummy you never sleep after watching a Will Ferrell movie"

"You know I have to rewatch it in my head after we watch it"

"Why don't you just put it on so you can watch it on the tv and not in your head"

"I like testing my memory" shrugging his shoulder "how long has it been" looking over at her nightstand "3 minutes, it's like watching paint dry why don't you go get me something to drink since you woke me up and had me flush out all my hydration"

Sprinting away to to get her a drink coming back moments later with a half filled cup looking at the test, "only half a glass?"

"I spilled the rest running back"

"It's takes you 21 steps to get from the bathroom to the kitchen with your long strides"

"And I did it in 10 with my sprinting stride" playfully rolling her eyes trying not to laugh at his stupidity and cuteness "aren't you excited?" He looks over at her "I am but we are taking it the earliest possible time so I don't have much fate that it will register anything"

"I beg to differ" picking up the test flashing it at her with two dark lines "holy fuck" she grabs it from him looking at the test like it was the Krabby Patty secret formula. "We-we're pregnant!" Her facing lighting up looking at Bucky.

Jumping into his arms squeezing him tight "Well your pregnant I don't think that's possible for me" burying his face into her neck "Shut up you know what I meant" leaning back looking at the test again. "Looks like we got a bora bora baby" he jokes kissing her cheek "What if this was Sunday and not Monday?"

"Still a bora bora baby since it was in our head while doing it"

"Good point"

"So do you want to wait to tell the team or?" Both of them looking down at the test "we can tell them now since they knew we were going to test today. But since you woke me up at the ass crack of dawn no one is up except for Steve"

"I wanted to know" bouncing her in his arms "I know I know. You want to go get breakfast?"

"Yep let's go get you dress you ain't going out like that" walking her back into the bedroom kissing her hard before plopping her on the bed.  "You good with sweats or are you wanting to go all glam"

"Buck it's 6:21 in the morning...sweats of course" throwing her top off into the laundry basket. Handing her some grey sweatpants and a tight fitted olive green t-shirt. "I need a bra" pointing to her dresser "and panties."

"No you don't" stripping his boxers off putting on his grey sweatpants and black fitted t-shirt. All his shirts are tight fitted around him showing the definition of his muscles. "I'm not wearing them so you don't wear them"

"That because they don't make a 48b bra" slipping on her top "you think I'm a B.." grabbing his chest "I would've put me at a D" looking at himself in the mirror.

"You are not allowed to have bigger boobs then me" standing up holding her boobs "I bet I do have bigger boobs" reaching his one hand over to her chest holding her boob and his pec.

"I think mines bigger"  walking away from him to her closet pulling out a small box of sewing supplies along with a measuring tape. "Arms out like a plane" instructing him as she wraps the tape around his chest just under his pecs "arms down....okay now back up" moving the tape to the fullest part of his chest "you would be 48b"

"Bullshit"

"It's not bullshit I measured your band which is 47 and 3 fourths and which rounds you to 48 and then you measure the biggest part of your chest which is 50. So you count up from 48 to 50. 49 would be A and 50 is B."

"We have the same cup size That just means I have to hit the gym more" pushing his chest out making the shirt see through "not for long when these are filled with milk" squeezing her boobs "Now come on body builder I'm hungry" pulling his arm to the bathroom to brush their teeth and hair then out the door to breakfast.

Entering the team floor after having a larger breakfast at Pershing Square. Walking in see the team all eating breakfast with Peter waiting for his omelet to be made by the chef.

Maddie walking over to the table with Bucky fingers interlocked with his. Peter finally made his way to his spot giving a friendly smile to the couple. Walking to the middle of the table slamming her hand down in the middle of the table.

Everyone flinching from the hit watching her hand lift up revealing the positive pregnancy test. Everyone shouting with joy Steve bear hugging Bucky, Nat and Wanda both reaching for the pregnancy test to double check.

"Congrats you guys" everyone standing doing a giant hug "And we all know before Mr. Stark again!" Peter small voice filtering through the mass of people. "I wasn't going to wait another week"

"First appointment?" Wanda asks as soon as everyone goes back to their seat while Maddie sat down on Bucky's lap. "Friday, that was the earliest I could get an appointment" Wanda nodding her head taking a bite of her pancakes.

Maddie happily bouncing in Bucky lap staring at her pregnancy test, Peter seeing the happiness radiating off her pulling his phone out taking a small video of her trying to hide her smile. Taking the video and sending it to Bucky. Rolling his eyes when he seen the name on his phone but still opened the message seeing the video, clicking playing a huge smile spreading across his face as she partied with herself.

Wrapping his one arm tighter around her waist pulling her to him kissing her shoulder than her neck. "I love you" he whispers into her ear, turning to look at him smiling at him "I love you too" whispering back kissing his nose.

"Foster, Madison" a nurse calls from the small hallway leading to the back of the doctor office. Bucky grabbing her purse as they stood "Hi Madison and we have you here for a first ultrasound is that correct?"

"Yes" quickly replying walking with the nurse, "Great lets get your weight" gesturing the to the scale, stepping on the scale watching the numbers bounce around stopping at 109.2 lbs(49.53kg), beaming up at Bucky who was looking over the small privacy wall at the scale, putting his hand down for her to high five. "Okay, great and lets move you to the room...and here is your gown" stepping out of the room for Maddie to undress.

Stripping down leaving her crop top on, tucking her panties into the jeans to hide them, "Why are you hiding your panties?"

"I don't want him to see what kind I wear" slipping the gown on tieing it int the back, "He is going to see your pussy what the difference"

"I think about that every time I come here and I still don't fully know why" pushing herself up onto the bed crossing her ankles waiting for the doctor.

"Do we have an estimate on how far along you are Ms. Foster?" the doctor asks looking through her file waiting for theultrasound machine to turn on. "I would say just over 2 weeks heading to 3 weeks"

"Okay so we will do a internal ultrasound since it is estimated you are not very far along it will give us a clearer picture" telling Maddie exactly what he is doing Bucky being his nosy interested self trying to watch what the doctor is doing, "Buck"

"I look at it all the time what the difference now?" not looking up from her core, "I don't know it feel weird"

"Well if it helps, you didn't miss any spots"

"James!" shooting her head up to loo at him, "Fine fine" putting his hands up in defense walking up to her side watching the screen "And there is the sack, and here is the baby" using his finger to draw around the sack and then tapping on the small grey dot in the middle. "Do you expect 2 weeks almost three weeks" Maddie asks chewing on her lip, "I would say 3 weeks, do you have a conceived date?"

"The fifth" Bucky replies for her, "Okay we will input that right in which puts your due date early March" typing on the computer with the screen frozen on the sack and baby. "Can I use the same prentals like last time?"

"Which were?"

"The Rituals, they are like goldish yellow ones" using her hands to describe them putting her fingers together to create the size, "Those ones are just fine"

"Is there another brand that you recommend, I don't want what happened last time to happen" twiddling with her fingers. Bucky brushing the back of his hand up and down her arm reassuring her. "Those are just fine, stay on those" nodding her head feeling her hands stop.

Leaving the doctors heading straight to the store that they visited the last time to get more prentals. Maddie squatted down duck walking looking for the vitamins, her hair falling down her back now growing back hitting just above her bra. "Can we go to that massage place that Tony got us that certificate to on Monday?" her small voice reaching his ears as she grabs the last two bottles, "Of course, I'll make an appointment. What time do you want to go?"

"Um how about 4, we can go out to dinner afterwards"

"Got it, I will call when we get back to the tower" popping up her hair bouncing looking up at him, "Great, I am going to try and stay as relaxed as possible for the first trimester. Once I am out of the first trimester it will be smooth sailing"

Putting his hand out stopping her from walking, looking up to him as he moves in front of her bending down to get to her eye level. "Doll...you got this. We got this" smiling at her, smiling back at him with her rosy cheeks and long eyelashes. Cupping her face giving an innocent kiss to her lips. Moving away looking at her large hazel eyes staring at him, blushing at his gentleness spreading across her nose and cheeks. Smiling at her flustered face "Come on, lets go pay that way I can go get you a smoothie" standing back up to his large height putting his hand on her neck guiding her to the front.

"Any pics" Sam comes running to them "Right here" pulling the photos out of her purse handing them to him, "Why are you so excited about it" Maddie giggles sipping on her smoothie "My sister when she was pregnant with my nephews she would send them and I just loved watching them grow and get the photos of their feet and their hands, it is just so amazing that it is all happening in there" pointing to her belly.

"Understandable" Bucky now speaking watching as Sam looking at the pictures, "So how far" his eyes still glued to the photos "3 weeks on Sunday"

"Nice nice. There is just a small dot but its still cute" handing the photos back to them "Ya but in a two months we will see it better." Bucky deep voice circling through the hair filling her and Sams ears. "When are you going to tell Tony and Pepper"

"Probably once they get back. Now I have to pee this smoothie is going right through me" handing Bucky the last fourth of the drink walking to the bathroom her heels clicking on the hardwood floors out and back to the hallway. Bucky watching her walk away turning into an owl from cranking his neck so far behind "You deep in love" Sam says breaking him out of his trance, "Ya, I am" looking back at Sam.

"Ready doll?" Buck asks as he places his cup into the sink waiting for Maddie who was in the bathroom, "Yep" walking out of the bathroom faking a pregnancy waddle, Bucky chuckling at her watching her as she leans back pushing her hips forward. "You blew up in matter or 2 minutes doll" teasing her dragging his finger tips over her belly. "Ya I don't know what happened I sat down with a flat belly and I stood up and now I got a 8 month belly" laughing at her as she puts her belly back to normal. "Okay now are you ready?" nodding her head skipping over to the front door slipping on her vans and grabbing her purse.

"Put. the purse. down." he commands in a slow tone pointing his thick metal finger at her. Slowly turning holding her purse with one hand "And if I don't" smirking at him "Then we don't go" raising his eyebrows at her, "You mean you won't go, cause I will" pulling the certificate from her purse "because I have the certificates" waving them in the air "Oh you think I won't get them" taking one step forward as Maddie takes one step closer to the door, "You can't catch me if I hop down the stairs" moving her hand to the door knob, "Don't mess with me doll. I'll catch you at the entrance" taking a step closer.

"We'll see about that" pulling the door open taking off slamming into Steve falling backwards back into the apartment "Fuck your like a wall" she groans holding her elbow, Steve quickly bending down wrapping his hands around her waist lifting her up "You okay" Steve and Bucky say in unision both of them checking her over, "Ya I'm fine I just hit my elbow really hard" still rubbing her elbow.

"Let me get you some ice" jogging to the kitchen, Steve looking her up and down. Wearing a soft yellow mini plaid shirt with white vans and a white t-shirt tied and tucked in the front with a picture of Renaissance angel babies on the front. Her hair was pulled up into a pony tail with loose waves falling down her back and framing her face, her hair was lighten by the sun giving light brown strands throughout.

Bucky returning moving his mind away as Bucky presses the ice to her elbow, "What did you need Steve?" Maddie asks her voice returning to normal no longer in a groan, "Oh right um T'Challa called and was asking when you were coming to Wakanda to do the arm measurement"

"Oh shit I forgot about all that, I'll get back to you on that. I need to think about it"

"Okay no rush pal, just call or message him when you have a date" Steve goes to walk away giving on last up down to Maddie as Bucky inspects her elbow, "Babe I'm fine" looking at elbow not even seeing a scratching "Just making sure" kissing her elbow.

"How do you feel" he asks holding the door open for her to sit down, "Good, very relaxed I could sleep" stretching her arms over her head and her legs straight out, smiling at her "Don't go to sleep just yet we still have dinner" closing the door jogging to the other side slipping into the driver seat.

Getting a private booth far from the other customers being able to chit chat and laugh as loud as the want, Maddie ordered the Arugula and buffalo mozzarella salad while Bucky got the Porcini ravioli. Sharing the dishes between each other Bucky hand feeding her watching her lips close around his fork, looking up to him the entire time. "I think those are the eyes that got your pregnant" leaning in their noses barely touching.

"I think it was your horniness that did it" she smirks looking into his beautiful blue eyes. "I only got horny because of you looking at me like that" he retorts smirking back, snaking his hand around her hips pulling her to his body dragging her plate back in front of him.

Giggling putting her head down blushing like a teenager, massaging her hip and ass. "Flustered little doll" he growls in her ear dragging his fingers up her arm feeling the heat in her skin. Slipping her hand to his inner thigh leaning against him, "Do you know how beautiful you are" moving his hand back to his side copying her hand placement "Or how gorgeous you are" moving his hand up her thigh, "Or how insanely hot you are" lowering his voice, his hot finger tips inching closer.

Pushing her thighs together stopping his hand, not even being bothered using his entire hand spreading her thighs apart. "No one is going to see" dragging his hand closer, "I had a dream...you spread those gorgeous legs...and you let me eating your sweet pussy all night. Feeling you gush all over me face as I make you cum over" tracing circles over her wet panties "and over" slipping his fingers underneath the fabric "and over again" his voice barely over a whisper as he inserts on finger.

Taking a deep breath as he slowly pumps into her soaked cunt. Looking around the room seeing no one around burying his face into her neck, his lips brushing her neck to her ear sending chills down her spine "God you're so wet. You want me to go faster baby?" kissing the sunflower behind her ear.

Pinching his inner thigh dragging her hand up to his dick. Using his free hand stopping her from continuing, "We aren't worrying about me" his husky voice seeping into her head. "Just..you" pumping into her, pulling his face away looking at her skin become peppered with pink splotches biting her lip furrowing her perfect brows. Looking around the room seeing no wait staff coming to them. Picking his speed up as she pinches his leg once more.

"Doing such a good job, you going to cum?" nodding her head like crazy squeezing his thigh trying to hold herself, leaning back in breathing onto her skin "You can come as long as you can keep yourself quiet enough for only us to hear. You think you can do that?" nodding her head once again looking up at him. Licking his lips bringing his lips to her "Cum baby" using his mouth to quiet her moans as they fill his mouth, pulling her through her orgasm before pulling away stopping his fingers.

Slowly pulling out watching her chest rise and fall, bring his hand out sucking his fingers watching her as her eyes were locked in on his fingers coated with her juices. Sucking them clean leaning forward crossing his arms looking back at her watching her face go back to its normal shade, "I don't think I need dessert anymore" he smirks.

Huffing a laugh leaning back into the booth looking at him, "How are doing, do we have room for dessert?" the waitresses comes up holding a dessert menu. Turning to look at Maddie, "You want anything doll?"

"Yes, can I see the menu please" leaning forward taking the menu from the waitress, "Ill be back in a few" walking away from the table, "I didn't get dessert unlike you" sticking her tongue out at him, "Get anything you want, same with this one" rubbing her belly "What would you like?" poking her belly "Um I think they are going to want to have Honey roasted peach tart" smiling up at him. "Got it peach" poking her belly "Its peach now what happened to Bora bora?"

"I think it will be cuter to say peach and then bora bora"

"Good point"

Crawling into bed in Bucky muscle shirt her tits barely being covered from the large shirt. Laying down on his chest running her fingers through his small amount of chest hair brushing her hands down his arms, "You have a good day?" running his fingers through her hair, "Ya I did, did you?" not looking up from his chest looking a the burnt flesh conecting his arm to his skin.

"Yep" clearing her throat "Good, so when did you want to go to Wakanda"

"Want to go after your appointment?"

"Ya that would work"

"Alright I'll call in the morning" kissing her head, "Goodnight doll"

"Goodnight...James" breaking out laughter "Don't laugh at me I don't have a cute nickname for you sorry"

"Don't be sorry it was cute, call me what ever you like"

"Fine, goodnight James with the massive cock" holding in her laughter "Good one but I think it needs work" rolling her eyes putting her hands under her chin looking at him "Fine, goodnight Sergeant" winking at him. "I'll take it" smiling at her sending her a wink back.

================================================================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 568 66
Boring Useless Stuck up Weird Pathetic Words her boyfriend, well, ex-boyfriend used when she caught him fucking his 'sister', who was actually a woma...
228K 6.6K 39
𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 π’‘π’‚π’“π’•π’š π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ 𝑨𝑡𝑫 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅-π’˜π’π’“π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’π’Žπ’‚π’. LIKE FATHER, LIKE DAUGHTER. Charlie, also known as the jet-setter and...
73K 1.3K 47
Anastasia Romanoff always looked up to her older sister, Natasha. Ever since they had left the Red Room and joined S.H.I.E.L.D. with the help of thei...
183K 5.9K 52
What would you do if the love of your life, the father of your unborn child, returned from the past with the love of his? This is the impossible, lif...