Chapter 67: Relaxation(R-18)

If you like what you see and what more please drop a like up above, a comment, or just give a bookmark it. It would mean the world to me, thanks!

Also you can find advance chapters, and bonus content are on my Pa /treon page https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward

--------------------------------

Taking their intense make out session upstairs to his room, along the way they couldn't help it as they tore at each other clothing and tossed them off to the side.

Finally, when they did walk into his richly furnished room, they were naked as their own name day.

Picking her up and tossing her to his bed to the squeals and laugher of her voice, Harry grinned over and joined the plucky witch on the bed.

This time she took the initiative as she crawled over to him on her hands and feet and begin to kiss him.

Enjoying the kiss for a deep long while as they lashed tongues together and exchanged saliva. Finally Tonks broke off, he could feel the pink haired Auror's eyes on him, her gaze roaming over his body up and down, seeing the way she bite her lips he could see she liked what she saw.

Before long however, her focus came to his big hard cock hanging like a horse, "Mmm, it looks like someone's got a bit of a hard on! Is that because of little ole me, Harry? Did I get you all worked up and in a heat?"

Growl playfully as he loved putting on the big bad wolf act but to honest he was, Harry laid back on the pillows like a king and beckoned the pick haired witch over.

Tonks did as commanded as she looking up at him or more specifically his shaft with a hungry eyes and slightly parted lips, breathing shallowly as he rubbed his shaft all over her face.

"I want you to do me a favor," he whispered to her, "Suck it."

The pink haired girl simply nodded, so far gone already as she inhaled his scent that she didn't even comment on the humiliating and degrading order he sent her. The only response he got from her was a far off, "Mm-hmm," as she focused on the task at hand.

Tonks fingers curled around the base of his big thick prick and her lips pressing down along his hot throbbing length as she pecks at it, peppering his member with kisses back and forth before finally coming to a stop. Then without a word Tonks took his, her own cousin's, shaft in her mouth and eagerly began to bob her head up and down on his member.

Harry's girth spread the young woman's lips wide as she struggled to accommodate him, but beyond putting a hand in her head, the wizard did not direct her or interfere with her enthusiastic blowjob at all. Instead, he simply took a moment to enjoy the view of the slutty young witch sucking his cock.

A smile spread across the young lord's face and Harry let out a grunt as Nymphadora did something with her tongue that she'd never shown him before. Harry didn't know how but the plucky witch some how stretched her tongue out way beyond human proportions and wrapped around his cock thrice! THRICE for god's sake.

Then he remembered what Tonks was or more accurately her rare ability Metamorphmagus. He felt like smacking himself over the head, how could he forget that very useful ability.

Nevertheless he had to give it to the minx, she sure did love to play her games, with her tongue wrapped around him in like a serpent- it felt like she was really getting every single inch of his length.

Letting out a sigh, Harry turned his attention back down to the pink haired Auror currently going to town on his cock. Harry realized he was going to cum soon, and as soon as his eyes met hers Tonks somehow knew that too.